剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
A "Consultant"?
你凭什么认为 我会要一个"顾问"进我家
What makes you think I'd want a consultant in my house?
那真正的警♥察♥成不
Well, how about a real cop?
街对面那个就是真正的警♥察♥
I got a real cop across the street.
那家根本没有人
She'll be knocking all day.
叫她过来吧 我去烧壶水
Go get her. I'll put on the kettle.
里斯本
Lisbon!
背还很疼 是吧
Back still hurting, huh?
我是给车撞了 所以是疼
I got hit by a car, so yeah.
你别再吃药了 试过瑜伽没
You should lay off those pills. You ever tried yoga?
我邻居就是教这个的
My neighbor actually teaches it.
我可以给你她的号♥码
I can get you her number.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
好吧
Okay.
想要记得告诉我
Let me know, yeah?
席尔瓦警探
Detective Silva?
就是我
That's right.
我是范佩尔探员 这是瑞斯比探员
I'm Agent Van Pelt. This is Agent Rigsby.
我们是加调局的
We're with the CBI.
-嘿 你好 -很高兴见到你
- Hey. How you doing? - Nice to meet you.
我们在看你经手的伊芙·莫柏丽案的材料
We've been looking at your files on Eve Mulberry.
是吗 这样的话 让你们费心了
Oh, yeah? That was some work, that case.
最终判决出来没
Jury come back yet?
没 他们还在商议
No. They're still deliberating.
不用担心 她会被绳之于法的
Eh, no worries. That loon'll get hers.
我喜欢看到富人落马 你明白我什么意思吧
I love to watch the rich ones fall, you know what I mean?
我们希望 你能给我们提供一些信息
We were hoping you could help us run down some information.
行啊 你们想知道什么
Yeah, sure. What do you need?
你有没有审问过康纳·莱利
Did you interview a Conner Reilly?
根据通话记录
According to the phone records,
卡洛斯·鲁兹被杀当晚 莱利和他通过话
Reilly spoke with Carlos Ruiz on the day of his murder.
莱利 莱利
Reilly, Reilly...
我不记得了 我报告里怎么说的
I don't remember. What does my report say?
没有关于他的记录
There's no notes on him.
莱利
Reilly.
我记得
Yeah. I remember.
我们查过他 他没有嫌疑
We checked him out. He looked clean.
莱利有谋杀那晚的不在场证明
So Reilly had an alibi for the night of the murder?
我猜的 我想不起来了
I guess. I don't recall.
你从没和他谈过 对吗
You never talked to him, did you?
你想从我这儿得到什么
What you getting on me for?
我给莱利打过电♥话♥ 他没回
We called Reilly. He didn't call back.
不管怎样 我们那时候在查伊芙·莫柏丽
We were on Eve Mulberry by then, anyway.
莱利也没有案底
I mean, it's not like Reilly had a record.
不 没案底 没雇佣记录
No, no record, no employment history,
脸书主页 还真是什么也没有啊
Facebook page-- not much of anything, really.
我们试着给莱利打过电♥话♥
We tried calling Reilly,
但他的电♥话♥无法接通
But his phone's been disconnected.
就好像他从没存在过
It's like he never existed.
你何必纠结这个
What is your issue here?
这个案子已经调查过了
I mean, this case has already been tried.
我们觉得伊芙·莫柏丽是无辜的
We think Eve Mulberry might be innocent.
是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah? And why is that?
我们自有理由
We have our reasons.
是那个和你们合作的 神叨叨的灵媒对吗
It's that nut-job psychic you guys work with, right?
珍内特 简 他又在卖♥♥弄了对吗
Janet. Jane. He's showboating again, right?
你知道吗 我真为你们感到可惜
You know, I feel sorry for you guys.
你们就像 喜剧里的配角
You're like, uh, stooges in a comedy act.
-他不是灵媒 -随便吧
- Yeah, he's not a psychic. - Whatever.
你有关于莱利的线索吗
Do you have anything on reilly?
有什么可以帮我们找到他的线索吗
Anything at all that might help us find him?
让我想想
Oh, let me think.
没有 抱歉
No. Sorry.
抱歉 格蕾斯
Hey! I'm sorry. Grace...
您总在家里对吗 威廉姆斯夫人
So you're home here a lot, Mrs. Williams?
我退休了 所以我总在家里
I am retired, so, yes, I am.
您邻居被杀那晚您在家吗
Were you home the night that your neighbor was murdered?
我看得出来您在这住了好长时间了
I can see that you've lived here a long time
您很留意周围的事物
And you like to keep an eye on things.
告诉我们那晚您看到什么了
Tell us what you saw that night.
你在那儿干什么呢
What are you doing over there?
只是欣赏您可爱的家
Oh, just admiring your lovely home.
有人帮您打扫房♥间吗
Do you have help keeping, uh, things so tidy?
没 没有 我看上去什么都干不了吗
No, I do not. Do I look like an invalid?
格罗里亚 您为什么不说您看到什么了呢
Gloria. Uh, why don't you tell us what you saw?
我要告诉你们的 和我之前告诉其他
I'll tell you the same thing I told the other police
来过我家的警♥察♥一样 我什么都没看见
stomping through my house. I saw nothing.
-里斯本 我们走 -我还没问完
-Okay, Lisbon. Let's go. - I'm not done.
她不会说的 看看她 她很害怕
Well, she's not gonna talk. Look at her. She's scared.
这就是为什么她整天都躲在窗帘后面
That's why she hides behind the curtains all day.
我没在躲着谁 我在监视我房♥子的环境
I'm not hiding from anyone. I keep vigil over my house.
害怕没什么丢人的
Well, there's no shame in being afraid.
老年期确实是人生一段糟糕的时光
Old age can be a terrifying time of life.
你是对的 我们该走了
You're right. We should go.
感谢您抽出时间 夫人 谢谢
Yes, thank you very much for your time, ma'am. Thank you.
我看见一个人
I saw someone.
我看见 一个女人
I saw, uh, a woman,
墨西哥 拉丁男孩被杀那晚
The night that mexican-- the latino boy was murdered.
她进了屋子 然后
She went into the house, and then,
几分钟之后就跑了出来
a few minutes later, she ran out.
您能描述一下吗
Can you describe her?
她拿着大手提包 她很苗条
She had a tote bag. She was slim build.
金黄色长发
She had blonde hair, long blonde hair.
像这个人吗 伊芙·莫柏丽
She look like this? Eve mulberry?
是 就是她 确实是
Yes, that's her. Exactly. So there.
我们不能放弃
We can't throw in the towel now.
我才不在乎邻居说了什么
I don't care what the neighbor says.
一个目击证人证实了伊芙是凶手
An eyewitness identified Eve as the killer.
你在那房♥子里看到一个在走的钟了吗
Did you see a single working clock in that house?
腕表 闹钟 或者别的
A wristwatch, an alarm, anything?
没有 怎么了
No. So?
这位老妇人把自己禁闭在房♥子里
Look, this old woman lives cooped up in this house
没有时间观念
With no sense of the time.
她可能把谋杀那晚
She probably confused the night of the murder
和她看到伊芙那晚弄混了
with some other night that she saw Eve.
你是说她就一定错了吗
So you're saying she's flat-out wrong?
没有 我只是说伊芙是无辜的
No, I am just saying eve is innocent.
想让我们组继续查下去 就需要证据
I need evidence if I'm gonna keep the team on this.
我们有指引了
We got a lead.
死者在被谋杀那晚和康纳·莱利交谈过
The victim talked to a Conner Reilly the day of his murder,
但莱利用了一个假的社会保险号♥码
but Reilly was using a phony social security number.
是别名
It's an alias.
是谁
Who for?
这个人 特里·墨菲
This guy. Terry Murphy.
他两年前利用旅游签证从爱尔兰来
He came over on a tourist visa two years ago from Ireland.
他是技术诈骗高手 网络诈欺 身份伪造
He's a tech scammer-- internet fraud, identity creation.
他还很暴♥力♥ 他曾被怀疑谋杀
He's violent, too. He's been a murder suspect.
问问就会有收获
Ask, and you shall receive.
我们的一个情报员已经和那边联♥系♥上了
One of our C.I.S has contacts in that world.
她正在问
She's asking around now.
好吧 我们继续工作
Okay. We keep working.
我们应该再和伊芙谈谈
We should talk to eve again.
也许她知道墨菲是怎么回事
Maybe she knows what was going on with Murphy.
-可能吧 -这回听你的
- Maybe. - Fine. You're the boss on this one.
别那样
Okay, don't be like that.
我怎么了 这不正是你想要的
Like what? It's what you want.
我想要的是你笑一笑
What I want is a little smile.
总不能都如你所愿
Well, you can't have everything.
我问了那个员工 她说谋杀那晚她
I checked out the employee who said that she was
正和她老公吃晚餐
having dinner with the husband on the night of the murder.
然后呢
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表