剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
车开得不错
Nice driving.
别浪费时间了 这里没信♥号♥♥
Don't waste your time. There's no signal.
那里传来了声响 像是什么动物
There was some noise over there, like some kind of animal.
我很害怕 给我解开 好吗
Freaked me out. Unlock me, okay?
我们不能留在这里
Look, we can't stay here,
也不能回到马路上
and we can't go back up to the road.
我们很可能
There's too much chance
会撞上那个追杀我们的人
of running into that guy who's after us.
我们顺着河流往东走
We follow the stream east a ways,
没准可以走到四号♥洲际公路上
we'll probably run into state route 4.
在那里手♥机♥就能收到信♥号♥♥了
We can catch a cell signal there.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
你没得选
It's not a choice.
你又不能逼我
Can't make me.
我们需要援助 我是在努力保护你
We need help. I'm trying to protect you.
对 那样我才能作证...
Yeah, so I can testify...
跟黑帮作对
against the mob.
得了吧
Forget it.
好吧
Okay.
那我自己走
I'll go by myself.
很好 把我解开
Cool. Unlock me.
我们回来找你的时候我得知道你在哪里
I need to know where to find you when we come back for you.
你不能那么做
Hey, you can't do that.
当心响尾蛇哦
Watch out for rattlesnakes.
它们可是满树林乱爬的
They're all over through these woods.
好了 等等
Okay, wait!
我已经跟林业管理局谈过了
I've spoken with the forestry service.
他们正和警长办公室
They're beginning a coordinated search
开展联合搜寻
with the sheriff's office.
大概是卫星导航系统给范佩尔指错了方向
It's likely the GPS gave Van Pelt bad directions.
以前有人因为这个走失过
They've had people lost this way.
他们认为找到她不会太困难
They don't think she's gonna be hard to find.
我们应该过去
We should be out there.
派一些我们的人过去找
Get some of our people looking.
地上的脚印就更多了
More boots on the ground.
他们觉得找到她很容易
They don't think she's gonna be hard to find?
他们根本就没认真对待这件事
They're not taking this seriously.
他们搜寻的范围有多大
How big is the area they're searching?
363平方公里
140 square miles.
在我看来他们够认真了
It sounds pretty serious to me.
如果是你在那儿 我们也会去找你的
If you were out there, we'd look for you.
我不希望你们去
I hope not.
如果我失踪了 我需要的是一支熟悉地形
If I'm lost, I want a search-and-rescue team
并且能够快速覆盖地面的搜救队
that knows the landscape and can cover ground fast.
我们并不是
That's not us.
我会确保所有倾入的人力
Now I will make sure every resource is devoted
会全力投入范佩尔的搜寻中 好吗
to finding Van Pelt. Okay?
与此同时 我们要做好本职工作
Meantime, let's do our jobs.
头儿 我们需要...
Boss, we need to be--
他是对的 我们并不熟悉地形
He's right. We don't know the terrain.
我们只会碍事
We'll just get in the way.
咱们还是专心做我们擅长的事吧
Let's focus on what we can do.
你有什么发现
What do you got?
弹道化验结果出来了
Ballistics came in.
小波彻托是被点380口径手♥枪♥射杀的
Junior was shot with a .380.
在案发现场找到了一个弹壳
One casing found at the crime scene,
另外一个在围栏外9米远的地方被发现
Another, 10 yards outside the fence.
那个一定是奈特在逃跑时
So that must have been the shot the killer fired at nett
凶手朝他射的那一枪
when he was running away.
那把手♥枪♥查到什么线索吗
Any luck on the trace of the gun?
没有
No. Nothing.
我感觉这像是职业杀手干的
This feels like a hit to me,
手法似乎很专业
like a pro at work.
他肯定是曾经开车到过那里
He had to have driven there.
去查一下到小屋沿路的
Let's check the gas stations and the convenience stores
加油站和便利商店
on the road to the cabin.
也许他在哪里停留过
Maybe he stopped off somewhere.
目击者珍彭那里有什么消息
Do we have anything on the witness--Janpen?
无被捕记录 其他妓♥女♥没什么要说的
No arrests. The other hookers didn't have anything to say.
我正跟她们谈
I'm talking to vice,
希望找到安排派对的皮条客
trying to find the pimp that arranged the party.
再去查查当时在场的那些的黑帮人士
Let's take a hard look at the wiseguys that were there.
如果有谁知道如何雇用杀手
If someone would know how to hire a hit man,
那肯定是他们
it's them.
范佩尔再过二十分钟就会回来了
Van Pelt is gonna be back here in 20 minutes,
到时候我们就会觉得现在的担心很愚蠢
and we're all gonna feel stupid for worrying.
小波彻托的档案很有意思啊
File on Porchetto Senior's quite an interesting read.
谋杀 抢劫 图财害命
Murder, robbery, thuggery--
各种令人发指的罪行
all sorts of skullduggery.
团伙犯罪科已经盯了波彻多好一阵了
The organized crime unit's been after Porchetto for a while.
你已经尽力了
There's nothing more you can do.
什么事
About what?
范佩尔 你就是在烦恼这个
Van pelt. That's what you're fretting about.
范佩尔是因为谋杀案才失踪的
Van Pelt is missing because of the murder.
所以 我们集中精力抓住凶手
Ergo, we focus on catching the murderer,
我们就有机会找到范佩尔
chances are we'll find Van Pelt...
除非有人比我们先找到她
Unless someone else finds her first,
但是现在咱们要出发去找波彻托
But right now? Let's go. Porchettos.
里斯本探员 简先生
Agent Lisbon. Mr. Jane.
安德鲁·克罗格 我是波彻托的律师
Andrew Kellogg. I'm the Porchettos' attorney.
这位是艾瑞斯·波彻托 加比的继母
This is Iris Porchetto, Gabe's stepmother.
波彻托先生呢
Where is Mr. Porchetto?
在路上 他身体有些不适
On his way. He's not feeling well.
我们得简单扼要
We'll have to keep this brief.
我们必须详细了解情况
We'll have to be thorough,
但是我会顾及到您的担心
but I'll keep your concerns in mind.
咱们实话实说吧 探员
Let's play cards up, agent.
警♥察♥已经不公地追查波彻托好多年了
The police have unjustly hounded the Porchettos for years.
我是不会对此坐视不管的
I will not stand for that sort of thing.
这就是那两个警♥察♥
These the cops?
我们是加调局的 波彻托先生
We're with the CBI, Mr. Porchetto.
这就是他们派来找出杀我儿子凶手的人
This is who they send to find my boy's killer?
一个女娃和一个穿马甲的男人
A girl and a guy with a vest.
真是浪费我的时间 我想喝一杯
This is really a waste of my time. I want a drink.
不行
No.
加比死了 我可以喝一杯
Gabe is dead. I can have a drink.
服药期间不能饮酒 你听见医生的话了
Not with your meds. You heard the doctor.
那是种很坏的干扰
It's got bad interaction.
抱歉打扰一下 是哪里有癌症
Uh, excuse me. Where is the cancer?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
简 派翠克·简 肝 肾 脾
Jane. Patrick jane. Liver? Kidney? Spleen?
肾
Kidney.
他们说还有多长时间
How long did they give you?
"多长时间"
"How long"?
我与死人无异 就这么长
I'm a dead man. That's how long.
我想您睡眠质量一定很低
Having trouble sleeping, I expect.
没错 你怎么知道
Yes. Why?
如果你告诉我们你觉得谁杀了你儿子
Well, I can tell you how to get to sleep
我就告诉你怎么睡个好觉
if you tell us who you think killed your son.
谁告诉你我知道了
Who says I know?
你说你跟我们是在浪费时间
Well, you said you were wasting your time with us,
所以我想你已经知道谁该为此负责了
so I assumed you already knew who was responsible.
是这样吗 波彻托先生
Do you, Mr. Porchetto?
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
亲爱的 听安德鲁的
Honey, listen to Andrew.
这个女人 都等不及让我快点入土了
This one--can't wait to put me in the ground.
那不是真的
That's not true.
不是真的
That's not true.
也许有一点是真的吧
Maybe just a little true?
你想让我协助你的工作 好
You want me to do your job? Fine.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表