剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
第四季
第二十三集
加州 萨克拉门托 河边工业区
警告 有毒物质 请勿进入
这里"不错"啊
Lovely.
是啊 以前是生产荧光灯泡的工厂
Yeah. Used to be a fluorescent lightbulb factory.
现在存放有害废弃物
Now it's a hazardous waste site.
到处都有汞粉
There's mercury dust everywhere.
太棒了
Great.
这里也许不算太危险
Yeah, it's probably not too dangerous,
只要你不呼吸
as long as you don't, you know, breathe.
国家有毒物质局的一些技术员
Some techs from the State Toxic Substances Bureau
来检测空气质量
came in to test the air.
在储物柜上看到一把锁
Saw a lock on one of the lockers,
把它炸开了
Busted it open.
然后他们就发现了这个
That's when they found it.
验尸官认为尸体在里面存放多久了
How long does the coroner think he's been in there?
他说 根据这种腐烂程度
He said with that level of decomp,
至少有六个月 也许更长
at least six months. Could be longer.
手腕和脚踝处有手铐
Handcuffs on the wrists, ankles.
他有衣物或者个人物品吗
Did he have any clothes or personal effects?
找到了这个
Found this.
在他的胸腔里找到的
We found it inside his ribcage.
也许是什么医用品
Probably something medical.
让验尸官的助手看看
Have the coroner's assistant look at it.
门上有抓痕
Scratches on the doors.
肯定是他的手铐弄的
Must be from his cuffs.
他被关进去时还活着
He was alive when he was put inside.
在储物柜里死去需要多长时间 五六天吗
How long would it take to die in here? Like, five, six days?
这里正合适 没人能听见
That's the right place for it. No one in earshot.
让技术员搜寻这层的每个角落
Make sure the techs search every inch of this floor
以及上一层
And the one above.
怎么了 你在哪里
What's up? Where are you?
不好意思 里斯本 我手♥机♥关机了
Yeah. Sorry, Lisbon. I had my phone turned off.
我们在有毒废物处理场 快过来
We're in the middle of a toxic waste dump. Hurry up.
听起来很诱人啊
That sounds inviting.
那里见
I'll see you there.
快点 光阴不等人
Chop chop. Time's a-wastin'.
周年快乐
安吉拉·拉斯金·简
夏洛特·安妮·简
派翠克
Hello, Patrick.
你好
Hello.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
海莉
Hailey.
很高兴认识你 海莉
Well, it's nice to meet you, Hailey.
你怎么知道我叫派翠克
How'd you know my name was Patrick?
你朋友告诉我的
Your friend told me.
哪个朋友
Which friend's that?
他送我来这里
The one who brought me here.
然后在我手上画了这个
He gave me this.
他没做别的吧
He didn't do anything else, did he?
他让我问你一个问题
He told me to ask you a question.
什么问题
What's that?
他让我问你
He said to ask you...
你放弃了吗
do you give up yet?
显然 血腥约翰或者某个冒充他的人
Apparently, Red John or someone pretending to be him
一小时前在附近的公园里骗来了这小女孩
lured the girl away from a nearby park about an hour ago.
她的班级在这附近春游
Her class was on a field trip.
看来她并没有受伤 她妈妈正赶过来
It doesn't look like she was harmed. Her mother's on her way.
简呢
Where's Jane?
那里 他没说太多
Over there. He hasn't said much.
去化验他们留给简的纸条
Gonna run this note they left for Jane,
看看有没有指纹 能不能提取DNA
check it for prints and D.N.A.
不会有发现的
You won't get any.
我知道 但值得一试
I know. It's worth a shot.
周年快乐
"Happy anniversary."
今天是他妻子和女儿...
Today's the day that his wife and daughter...
-我知道 九年前的事 -是啊
- I know. Nine years ago. - Yeah.
-头儿 失陪一下 -好
- Would you excuse me, sir? - Yeah.
好啊
Hey there.
你也好
Hey there, yourself.
海莉 这是我朋友特蕾莎
Hailey, this is, uh, my friend Teresa.
海莉
Hi, Hailey.
我喜欢你的头发
I like your hair.
谢谢
Thank you.
派翠克在教我怎样变走硬币
Patrick is teaching me how to make a quarter disappear.
这孩子有天赋
The kid's a natural.
显然是
No doubt.
海莉 你好 我是维莱特探员
Hailey, hello. My name's agent Wainright.
你妈妈就要到了
Your mom's gonna be here soon.
她过来后
When she gets here,
我们要问问你 你见到的那个人
we're gonna talk to you about the man you met.
好吗
Is that all right?
什么人
What man?
让你来找简先生的人
The one who sent you to Mr. Jane,
在你手上画了笑脸的人
who drew the face on your hand.
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
海莉 你过去
Hailey, why don't you go
给那位警♥察♥阿姨变个魔术吧
and show that policewoman your new trick?
好啊
Okay.
玩得开心哦
Have fun.
我不明白了
Um, I... I don't understand.
她不记得了吗
She doesn't remember?
你催眠了她
You hypnotized her.
没有 我只是暗示她要忘了血腥约翰
No, I just planted a suggestion for her to forget Red John.
你为什么要那样做
Why would you do that?
她可能可以指认他
She could identify him.
他是白人 戴着一顶棒球帽
He's white. He wore a baseball cap.
声音很奇怪
He had an odd voice.
好了
All right, look,
如果我们好好问她 也许她能回忆起更多
she might remember more if she were questioned properly.
简 简 她是目击者
Jane. Jane, she's a witness.
能指认血腥约翰的人最后都死了
People who can identify Red John end up dead.
你想保护她 我懂
I get that you feel protective here.
是吗
Do you?
-你无权做决定 -我可以
- This is not your call. - Yes, it is.
-简 -如果你想审问她 甚至和她谈话
- Jane-- - If you try to question her or even talk to her,
我会让你好看
I will hurt you badly.
他刚刚威胁我了吗
Did he really just threaten me?
简 我知道来墓地你心里不好过
Jane, I know it's hard coming here,
尤其是发生这种事
especially like this,
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
我不会让你去和维莱特道歉
I'm not gonna ask you to apologize to Wainright,
但是他说得对 那个小姑娘是目击者
but he's right. The little girl's a witness.
我们应该审问她
We should interview her.
你知道血腥约翰的用意吧
You know what Red John's trying to do, don't you?
他问我是不是准备放弃
He asked me if I'm ready to quit.
他在扰乱你
He's messing with your head.
别让他得逞
Don't let him.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
谢谢你的关心 你手♥机♥响了
Appreciate your concern. Your phone is ringing.
瑞斯比
Hey, Rigsby.
我们找到的那玩意儿是通过手术
So that thing that we found was a surgical heart valve
植入死者体内的心脏瓣膜
implanted in the victim.
追寻序列号♥ 查到安东尼奥·卡斯特罗
Traced the serial number on it to a guy named Antonio Castro.
旧金山警局说 他于11个月前消失
According to S.F.P.D., he disappeared 11 months ago.
怎么消失的
Disappeared how?
六月十七号♥ 他从家里发了几封邮件
He sent some E-mails from his home on the night of June 17th.
第二天早上 他就消失了
The next morning, he was gone.
车停放在车道上 前门是锁着的
Car parked in the driveway. Front door was locked.
没有破门而入或者搏斗的迹象
No sign of forced entry or struggle.
他的未婚妻下午提交了失踪人口报告
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表