剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Can we talk about this later?
不行不行 他们要把狗狗带走了
No! No, they're about to pack up,
我要为你选一只狗狗
and I need to pick out a puppy for you.
能把这只给我吗
Here. Can I have this one, please?
不用了 我不要狗
No, no. I don't-- I don't want a dog.
等你亲眼看见
Ohh! But you will
-就会要这只哈巴狗的 -我不会要的
- when you see this pug. - No, I won't.
它可像你了 金宝 外表凶悍
He's just like you, Kimball. He's all fierce on the outside
内心柔软
and, like, a softy on the inside,
小脸粘糊糊的
and he's got this really squishy little face.
不要 我得挂了
No, I gotta go. I gotta go.
等等 午餐一起吃吗
Whoa! Wait. Hey. How about lunch?
我这破着案呢
I'm working a case.
太棒了
Oh, that's perfect.
那可有聊头了
We'll have something to talk about.
我要找到死者的住处
No, I have to find out where our victim was living.
没时间跟你聊
I don't have time.
得了吧 金宝 再忙也要吃饭
Oh, come on, Kimball. You have to eat.
午饭我请客
I'll spring for lunch.
反正你们这群人欠我薪水
You guys owe me a paycheck anyways.
听着 我得挂了 晚上见
Look, I gotta go. I'll see you tonight.
还有 不要狗
Uh, n-no dogs.
但我想养一只
But I want one.
北山谷收♥容♥所♥
死者最新的住址就在两英里外
The victim's last known address is 2 miles away.
根据我们掌握的情况 他没有朋友
As far as we know, he has no friends,
差点就无家可归了
and he was one step away from being homeless.
我一整天都在拜访日租♥房♥♥
Now I've been hitting halfway houses all day.
就为了找到他可能住过的地方
Looking for a place he might have crashed.
我把最后的希望寄托在你身上
You're my last hope.
你找对人了
And your best one.
你认识他
You know him?
他叫阿奇·布鲁姆
It's Archie Bloom.
你
You, uh...
刚才说他被杀了
You said he was murdered?
对
Yeah.
慢慢说
Take a minute.
没关系
It's okay. Um...
我带你看看他的房♥间
Let me show you his room.
我叫凯利 是这里的顾问
My name's Kelly. I'm a counselor here.
上周他来这里 我负责接待他
I was assigned to Archie when he came to us last week.
也就是那时他离开了一直出租的
Would that be when he left the bookstore
那家书店吗
where he was renting?
加布里尔是这么跟你说的吗
Is that what Gabriel told you?
说阿奇向外出租一间屋子
Archie was renting a room?
是的
That's right.
加布里尔收留这个男孩
Gabriel took in the boy
是因为他爱上了那孩子
because he was in love with him,
只有加布里尔的爱情
Only Gabriel's form of love
才会掺杂不断的毒品和暴♥力♥
involved bouts of meth and violence.
这是他的床
Here's his bed.
阿奇告诉过你他来这里的原因吗
Did Archie tell you why he came here?
他根本不想来这里
He didn't want to come.
而是想和加布里尔在一起
He wanted to work it out with Gabriel.
阿奇认为父亲当年据他千里之外
Archie felt rejected by his father,
所以有年长男性接受了他 他很感激
so the acceptance of an older male meant a lot to him.
但加布里尔像捕食者一般
But Gabriel was a predator.
所以阿奇身上伤痕累累
That's how Archie got the bruises.
他们之间是虐待关系
It was an abusive relationship.
需要很大勇气
It took a lot of courage,
阿奇来之前把所有东西都留在了加布里尔家
But Archie left everything at Gabriel's to join us.
-失陪了 -没关系
- Excuse me. - Sure.
大意 他昨晚逼我吸毒 我现在还不清醒 不知该何去何从 只好先休息
我的当事人布鲁姆先生是有后台的
My client Mr. Bloom has connections,
你再不放他出来
And if you don't let him go,
市长会亲自给你打电♥话♥
the next call you get will be from the mayor.
抱歉 这里没有特权
I'm sorry, but there are no special privileges.
你的当事人涉嫌谋杀
Your client is a murder suspect.
里克·休斯的律师来了
Well-- attorney for Rick Hughes.
我要跟我的当事人谈谈
I'd like to talk to my client, please!
稍等
Hold on.
周 周 帮帮忙
Cho. Cho, help me out.
我这里情况危急
I am desperate here.
有新线索
I got a lead.
关于谁的 他爸还是他同事
Which one? The dad or the co-worker?
-他情人 -情人
- The lover. - What lover?
嫌犯新增一人
He's a new suspect.
很好 这忙帮得真好
Great. Just what I need.
现在你能带我见我的当事人了吧
Now w-will you t--let me-- take me to my client already?
你们这样打扰我的当事人是极其错误的
It's a huge mistake to inconvenience my client...
你知不知道我等了多久
Do you realize how long I've been waiting for...
伟大的作家都有这样那样的毒瘾
All the great ones had some form of addiction, hmm?
苯♥丙♥胺♥造就了凯鲁亚克的传奇
Kerouac's romance was with benzedrine.
没有毒品 就没有《在路上》[凯鲁亚克代表作]
"On the road" Would never have been written without it.
警探还真来了 我有预感你会回来
Oh, it's the literary detective. I had a feeling you'd be back.
在这找新室友呢 加布里尔
Looking for new roommates, Gabriel?
差不多
Something like that.
你们三个出去
You three, out.
好吧
Okay.
我们持有搜查证 要搜查你的店铺
We have a warrant to search your shop
和楼上的公♥寓♥
and the apartment upstairs.
你们要找些什么
What are you looking for?
证明你谋杀了阿奇·布鲁姆的证据
Evidence linking you to the murder of Archie Bloom.
我为什么要杀阿奇
Why would I kill Archie?
我们看了他的日记 得知了一切
We read his journal. We know all about it--
吸毒导致的身体虐待和性♥虐♥待
The physical and sexual abuse driven by substance abuse.
准确说来 是吸食冰♥毒♥
Crystal meth, to be exact.
阿奇的日记纯属创作
Archie's journal was a writing project.
完全是编造的小说
It was a pure work of fiction.
怪了 他在日租♥房♥♥对顾问
Funny. That's not what he told his counselor
可不是这么说的
at the halfway house.
把夹克衫脱掉
Take off your jacket.
够了 我也是有底限的
All right. There's a limit.
好吧 不用脱掉夹克衫
Fine. Keep your jacket on.
双头抱头 我来搜查你
Put your hands on your head so I can search you.
不行
No, you're not.
在阿奇写的虚构日记里 坏人在
In Archie's fictional journal, the bad guy kept
夹克衫里藏了些有趣的东西
something interesting inside his jacket.
冰♥毒♥
Crystal meth.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Uh, o-okay. Okay. Okay.
虽然你满口都是大♥师♥名言
Yeah, for all your high-minded talk,
但你不过是个性侵者和瘾君子
you're nothing but a predator and a drug addict.
那孩子刚刚成年
That boy was barely an adult.
当他威胁你说要报♥警♥时
And when he threated to tell the police,
你杀了他 就像日记里写的那样
you killed him, just like the journal said you would.
我没有
I didn't. I--ohh.
你打算加入这次调查吗
Are you planning on joining this investigation?
因为我们真的需要你的帮助
Because we could really use your help.
我在权衡证据
I'm weighing evidence in my head.
你想把这人带去哪里
Where do you want to put this one?
一号♥二号♥审讯室里都有人了
Interrogation rooms one and two are in use.
我带他去三号♥审讯室
I'll put him in three.
好了 审讯室全满了
That's it. Our stables are full.
如果还有嫌疑犯
We get any more suspects,
我们就得在门房♥的壁橱里审问了
we're gonna have to convert the janitor's closet.
这是加布里尔·兰姆的辩护律师
This is Gabriel Lamb's defense attorney.
我的当事人在哪里
Where's my client?
请律师去我办公室 我很快去找你
Lawyers in my office. I'll be with you shortly.
在书店有什么发现吗
Did you get anything at the bookstore?
冰♥毒♥ 嫌疑犯身上有一些
Crystal meth. Some on the suspect
公♥寓♥里藏了40克 看来他在贩毒
and 40 grams in his apartment. Looks like he was dealing.
我不明白了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表