剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
我敢说被捅死是他这辈子最兴奋的事
I bet getting stabbed was the biggest rush of his life.
谢谢载我回来
Thanks for the ride.
今天我过得很不好
It's, uh, it's been a tough day.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, dad!
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你这些朋友是谁
Who are your friends?
我是周探员 这位是派翠克·简
I'm agent Cho. This is Patrick Jane.
我们在调查保罗·赛特菲尔德的谋杀案
We're investigating the murder of Paul Satterfield.
我刚刚在报纸上看到他的事
Oh, I was just reading about him in the paper.
真让人难过
So sad.
要不是他的帮助
Lulu would be without a father right now
露露就失去父亲了
if it weren't for him.
你们知道葬礼的消息吗
Do you know anything about the funeral?
我们想去参加
Uh, we'd like to be there.
通常在报道里都有相关信息
Well, they usually have that information in the story.
让我看一看
Let me have a look here.
又是这个小丑
Oh, this clown again.
寻找摔跤手
对逝去英雄的关注都被他抢走了
He's stealing a lot of press from our fallen hero.
你找到我的娃娃了吗
Did you find my dolls?
恐怕还没有 小宝贝
I'm afraid not, honey.
还是不让我进咱们的家
I still haven't been able to get inside our house.
别担心
Well, not to fear.
这位周警官和我会到你家里去
Mister, uh, Cho here and I will go back to your home
看看能不能帮到你们
and see what we can find to make your life easier.
-太好了 -不用了 你不需要这么做
- Yes! - No, you don't have to do that.
我们没关系的
It's okay.
我想我的娃娃了
I miss my dolls.
不会等太久的
Not for long.
谢谢 谢谢你们
Thank you, both of you.
我们走吧
Shall we?
你要耍什么花样
What's your play here?
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
你准备做什么
What are you trying to do?
算是给一个家庭带来一点希望吧
Well, bring a ray of hope to a family, I suppose.
再帮我的朋友们破案
And help my friends solve a crime.
我不信
I don't buy it.
你不会因为喜欢我们而帮忙
You don't help us because you like us.
我不喜欢你们吗
I don't like you?
你没有不喜欢我们
Well, you don't not like us.
但你帮别人总是另有原因
But you have deeper reasons for helping people.
没有这些原因 你就是个骗子
Without those reasons, you're a hustler.
你要耍什么把戏
So what's your play?
对于我 你说错了 周先生
You're wrong about me, Mr. Cho.
我确实喜欢你
I do like you.
而且我敢向你保证 我想帮那个小女孩
And I can assure you I wanna help that little girl
找到她丢失的娃娃
find her lost doll.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这个娃娃 让我想起了点事
This doll. It... reminds me of something.
我 说不清
I can't--I can't quite...
是你的家人吗
It's your family?
是的 我的家人
Yeah, my family.
我不敢相信我...
I can't believe I-I...
我怎么能把家人都忘了
How could I forget my family?
对不起
I'm sorry.
能让我自己待一会吗 周先生
Could you give me a minute, please, Mr. Cho?
行 我在外面等你
Sure. I'll wait outside.
简
Jane?
如果他出现了 请立刻通知我们
Okay, if he does show up, please call us right away.
谢谢
Thank you.
他不在医院
He's not at the hospital.
我开始有点担心了
I'm starting to get worried.
-他又没有钱或身份证 -他身上有钱
- It's not like he has any money or I.D. - Yeah, he has money.
从消防站回来后 我在钱包里发现了这个
Found this in my wallet when we got back from the fire station.
-"我欠你60块" -他拿走了63
- "I.O.U. 60 bucks" - Yet I'm $63 light.
他连这点小钱都说谎
He wasn't even honest about that.
打电♥话♥给出租车公♥司♥
Let's start calling local cab companies,
看有没有司机搭载过他
See if any of the drivers remember giving him a ride.
都是我的错 我被他耍了
This is my fault. I'm the one he conned.
-我应该注意点的 -我也一样
- I should know better. - So should I.
是我把他带出医院的
I'm the one who got him out of the hospital.
咱们今天都被玩了
We were all marks today.
我没有
Not me.
怎么了 他没耍我
What? he didn't con me.
那是因为他想和你约会
Yeah, only because he wants to have a date with you.
真的
Really?
别把这话想歪了
Look, don't take this the wrong way,
但是简家人的去世反而让他成了好人
But the death of jane's family made him a better person.
他那副德性一直就藏在他心里
That person was always inside of him.
只不过这次谋杀把它激发出来了
The murder just brought it out.
瑞斯比 慢点说 你是谁
Rigsby. Slow down. who is this?
你喝多了吗
Are you drunk?
不 我不做心理辅♥导♥
No, I do not do spiritual readings.
你打错电♥话♥了
You must have the wrong number.
-等一下 -别挂
- No, stop! - Don't hang up!
你好 你在哪打的电♥话♥
Hello? Where are you calling from?
好吧 我被引向了这个方向
Okay. I'm being pulled in this direction.
有个老妇 阿姨或者婶婶经过
There's an older woman, an aunt or a cousin coming through.
我感觉到了字母K
There's a "K" connection--
与K有关的人就在这附近
A "K" connection somewhere over here.
我妈叫凯特
My mother's name was kate.
双胞胎 她在说一些关于
Twins. She's saying something about--
你知道什么与双胞胎有关的事么
What do you know about twins?
我是双子座
I'm a gemini.
这是你母亲对你做的暗示
That's your mother's way of letting you know she's here.
她告诉我你必须要清楚
She's letting me know it's very important that you know--
要清楚这是她能够
That you know this is her opportunity
与你通灵的机会
To make a connection.
这是她能穿越过来的机会
This is her chance to come through.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你母亲说 她是被杀的
Your mother's saying... she was killed.
我这么说的意思是
What i mean by that is...
她并非自然死亡
Hers was not a natural passing.
对吗
Is that right?
是车祸
It was a car crash.
好吧 我很抱歉
Okay. I'm sorry. okay.
你就是这么失去她的 一场车祸
That's how you lost her. You lost her in a car crash.
你是这么对别人说的
That's what you tell people--
我在一场车祸中失去了母亲
"I lost my mother in a car crash.
我失去了她 失去了她
I lost her. I lost her."
但你忘记了 她也一样失去了你
But what you're forgetting is that she lost you, too.
没有任何伤痛能比拟父母失去孩子
And there is no greater loss than a parent's loss of a child,
但是没关系
But it's okay.
她想让你知道 没关系
She wants you to know it's okay,
因为她就在这里伴随你
'cause she's here with you.
她今晚就在这里 她告诉我
She's here tonight, and she's telling me
她想要一个拥抱
that she wants a hug.
一个紧紧的拥抱 过来吧
A huge hug. come here.
来吧
Come here.
来吧 过来吧
Come on, please. Come on.
会好的
It's okay.
没事了
Oh, that's okay.
我恨他
I hate him.
那不是他
That's not him.
你很勇敢
You're very brave.
你的通灵感很强
You have a very strong connection.
以后也会一直伴随着你
You won't lose that now.
谢谢大家
Thank you, folks.
你在干嘛
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表