剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I assumed you'd want to replace him.
我有说错吗
Was I incorrect?
探员
Agent?
没有 您说得对
No, you were not.
我们当然需要帮手
We could definitely use another set of hands.
进去吧 一会给你任务
Get inside. We'll put you to work.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
好的
All right.
一切还顺利吗 探员
Everything all right, agent?
当然 我还有事
Oh, yeah. Excuse me.
你在托克身上玩的这手不赖啊
That was a nice little game you ran on Tork.
托克吗
Tork.
他仇视所有比他高的人
He was angry with everybody taller than him.
总归有爆发的一刻
Certain to burst eventually.
你想引起我的注意
You wanted my attention.
我现在会紧盯着你
You got my attention.
但如果你再在我或者我的手下身上
But if you try to run another game on me
耍同样的把戏 有你好受的
or my people, we're gonna have a problem.
贝比·鲁斯总在帽子里放片白菜叶
You know that Babe Ruth wore a cabbage leaf
20世纪初期 美国职棒联盟传奇击球手
来让自己冷静 你知道吗
under his cap to keep himself cool?
每两局换一片
Changed it every other inning.
-探员 -怎么了
- Agent? - Yeah.
案发前一晚 一个女人出来遛狗
The night before the murder, a woman walking her dog
报♥警♥说库兹曼科家前
called in a suspicious man sitting in a car
有个男人坐在车里看着
near Kuzmenko's house.
一呆就是好几小时
Said he'd been there a couple hours.
她有看到车牌吗
She get the plate?
是麦克·威廉纽瓦
Belongs to Mike Villanueva.
麦克 前面谈话时 你可没提
Mike, when we talked, you didn't mention visiting
你在马库斯被杀前一晚 去过他家
your buddy Markus' house right before he got killed.
那是因为我不想在我老板面前谈这事
I didn't wanna talk about it in front of my boss, that's all.
为何不敢让你老板知道
Why are you worried about your boss?
健身房♥的生意越来越差
Business is down at the gym.
乔丝琳敦促我们找新顾客
Jocelyn's on us to bring in new clients.
谁的顾客减少 谁就倒霉
Anyone who loses clients is in trouble.
而你的顾客正在减少
And you're losing clients.
没 我没有
No. No, I'm not.
那就是马库斯在挖你的墙角
Was Markus stealing your clients?
是的 基本上如此
Yeah. Basically.
马库斯长得帅 又会说话
Look, Markus got the looks and the talk,
人们喜欢让他当教练
so people wanna work with him.
他对顾客的方式不像我这样
He doesn't push them like I do.
我要求他们尽全力
I work 'em hard.
但我的下场又如何
And you know what I get?
一个月内有五个人 转签马库斯
Five clients signing up with Markus in a month.
所以你到马库斯家去找他算账
Right, so you went to Markus' house to confront him.
我想跟他摊牌
And I wanted to have it out with him.
然后发生了什么
What happened?
没什么 他道了歉
Nothing. He apologized.
说他抢顾客是因为需要钱
Said that he took the clients 'cause he needed the cash.
但他刚刚弄到钱了
But he'd just gotten a lot of money,
也就不再需要更多客户了
Said he didn't need the extra clients anymore.
然后我们去他家 大醉一场
And then we went into his house, and we got wasted.
马库斯就是这样的人
And that's Markus, man.
我本来是去教训他的 结果却狂欢一场
Went there to punch him out, ended up partying.
他要资金来做什么
What'd he need the money for?
他不告诉我
He wouldn't tell me.
说是健身房♥的人都不能知道
Said that nobody at the gym could know.
他从哪里搞到的钱
Where'd he get the cash?
也没说
He wouldn't tell me.
但是...
But, uh...
我有种感觉
I got a feeling...
从他说起这件事的语气来看
from the way he talked...
估计不是从正道挣来的
it wasn't any place good.
问题是 库兹曼科要钱来做什么
The question is, what did Kuzmenko need money for?
而这笔钱又是从哪里得到的
And who did he get it from?
-这是两个问题 -什么
- That's two questions. - Excuse me?
两个问题
Two questions.
库兹曼科在健身房♥的老板乔丝琳·查平
Kuzmenko's boss at the gym, Jocelyn Chapin,
把他的客户名单发过来了
sent over a list of his clients.
这些客户包括一些身份显赫之人
There are some pretty high-powered people on it--
州参议员 议员
State Senator, assemblyman,
政♥府♥工作人员等等
people who work for the governor.
这还只是我认出来的一部分
It's just the names that I recognized.
名单上有不少是女性
There's a lot of women here.
也许她们会乐意与库兹曼科偷腥
You gotta think some of them would pay
并付给他封口费
to keep an affair with Kuzmenko quiet.
你是说库兹曼科和某位权贵女性私通
You think Kuzmenko slept with one of these women
并对其实施敲诈
then blackmailed her.
差不多吧 你觉得呢 简
Maybe. What do you think, Jane?
跟着这条线索走
Well, I wanna pursue it,
并且去查库兹曼科那笔资金的来源
and look for this money that Kuzmenko got.
如果钱不在他的银行账户
If it's not in his bank account,
就查查其他账户 比如保险箱之类的
look for other accounts, safety deposit boxes, things like that.
好的
Okay.
周 你和我一起盘查这份名单
Cho, you and me, we're gonna work through this list,
从他最新的客户开始
starting with his most recent clients,
看看能否查到哪位和他有关系
try to identify who he was sleeping with.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我去趟库兹曼科的家
Uh, I thought I'd just go over to Kuzmenko's house,
随处看看
take a little look around.
为什么
Why?
我就是这样办事的
It's what I do.
一个人不行
Not alone.
马斯特森 和他一起去
Masterson, go with him.
好
Okay.
盯好他
Keep an eye on him.
好好
Okeydokey.
马库斯·库兹曼科住所 萨克拉门托 加州
你在找什么
So what are you looking for?
就来看看
Whatever's here to see.
我们搜过这房♥子了
We already went through the house.
一无所获
We didn't find anything.
是啊
I'm sure you didn't.
很无聊吧
Pretty dull, yeah?
你可以冲杯咖啡喝
You know, if you wanna go get a coffee,
我不会和哈弗内告状的
I won't tell Heffner.
我才没那么蠢
Yeah, I'm gonna go do that.
随便你咯
Suit yourself.
再继续随处看看
Some more just tottering around.
我这个人吧
See, me...
喜欢时不时地歇会儿
I like to take a break now and then.
该休息放松一下了
A moment to, uh, rest and relax.
放轻松
Take it easy.
闭上眼睛
Close the eyes...
扫除杂念
and shut out the day.
休息
Rest...
放松
and relax.
试着闭上双眼
Try not to see anything...
屏住听觉
or hear anything.
让时间停止
Let time stop.
休息
Rest...
放松
and relax.
出什么事了
What happened?
没什么
Huh? Nothing.
你耍了花招 对不对
You did something to me, didn't you?
你对我催眠了
You hypnotized me.
你真逗
That's absurd.
只有意志薄弱 易受他人控制的人
You know that only weak-minded and easily manipulated people
才会被催眠
can be hypnotized.
我们走
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表