剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
众人皆性恶
你去巡查街南
You take the south side of the street.
我来负责街北
I'll take the north.
你见过新头了吗 听说挺年轻
Hey, you met the new boss yet? I heard he's young.
警惕任何会威胁到市长的潜在因素
Watch for any potential threats to the mayor.
他要带领游♥行♥队伍
He'll be leading the march.
比我们都年轻 实战经验也很有限
Younger than us, and he's got limited field experience.
市长刚刚离开大楼
Mayor just left the building.
游♥行♥开始了
The march is underway.
收到 马上到位
Copy that. Moving into position.
你难道不烦恼吗
Doesn't it bother you,
你就要和一个明显不称职的人一起工作了
working with a guy who's barely qualified?
总得习惯
You get used to it.
东北小巷发现莫名骚动
I've got an unknown disturbance in the northeast alley.
麻烦让让 警♥察♥ 加调局
Excuse me. Police. CBI.
借过 抱歉
Coming through. Excuse me.
你看到事发经过了吗
Did you see what happened?
没 看到他的时候已经躺在地上了
No. Lo vi en el suelo.
有人看见事发经过了吗
Anybody see what happened?
有人看见什么了吗
Alguien vio lo que paso?
你来维持这条巷子的秩序
Okay, I need for you to secure the alley.
现在就请求支援
Get some backup in here now.
去核实一下市长的安全
Contact the mayor's security detail.
现场闲杂人等一概清出去
Clear these people out now.
他死了
He's dead.
抱歉
Excuse me.
抱歉借过 小心
Excuse me. Excuse me. Watch out.
什么情况
What do we got?
谋杀 多处捅伤
Homicide. Multiple stab wounds.
有身份证明吗
Any I.D.?
没有钱包 什么都没有
No wallet, nothing I can see.
这里流动人口很多
Got a large transient population here.
有可能是抢劫升级
Could be a robbery gone wrong.
向市长办公室通报这边的情况
Let the office know what's going on.
好
Sure.
简
Jane.
你得大声点 里斯本
You're gonna have to speak up, Lisbon.
这里有点吵
It's a little loud here.
你在附近吗
Are you close to us?
看情况吧 你还在巡视游♥行♥队伍吗
Well, that depends. Are you still on crowd patrol?
没 这边发生一起凶杀案
No. We got a homicide now.
那我就在附近
Then I'm close.
简
Hey, Jane!
这个时间发生谋杀还挺奇特 现在不是
Strange time for a murder, isn't it--
抗♥议♥游♥行♥行进中吗
in the middle of a protest march?
恰好让凶手有可趁之机
Leave it to a killer to do something crazy.
或者是他精心部署的
Or calculated.
你发现了没 这条小巷
You notice how this alleyway
看上去像是警♥察♥云集的舞会了吗
is starting to look like a policeman's ball?
如果我想用子弹来表达
If I wanted to use a bullet to express my displeasure
我对市长政见的不爽
with the mayor's politics,
我的首要之急就是要调开这些武装力量
The first thing I'd do is clear out the heat.
你觉得这起谋杀只是诱饵吗
You think this murder is a decoy?
不清楚 但是在"J"大街和56大街那边
No clue, but there's a suspicious-looking man
有个看起来很可疑的男人
on "J" street and 56th...
阴森可怖的眼神 浑身紧绷
Haunted eyes, nervous energy,
大热天的还穿厚外套
an overcoat on a hot day.
这理由太站不住脚了 就算是你说的
That's thin, even for you.
对 你也许说对了
Yeah, you're probably right.
反正只有市长命悬一线
It's only the mayor's life at stake.
就当我没说
Forget I spoke.
周
Cho.
找到他了 东南角
We got him. Southeast corner.
打扰 加调局 举起双手
Excuse me. CBI. Put your hands where I can see 'em.
合作一点 站在我边上
Do me a favor and step over here with me.
什么事长官 我什么都没做
What's the problem, ma'am? I didn't do anything.
那你一定不介意我搜你身了
Then you won't mind if we search you,
出于方便我们和您自身安全的考虑
For our peace of mind and your safety.
双手抱头 十指交叉
Put your hands on your head and interlace your fingers.
转过去面对墙壁
Turn around and face the wall.
枪
Gun.
半自动的点45
A semiautomatic .45.
子弹满匣
Fully loaded.
圆形弹膛
Chambered round.
我能解释
I can explain that.
警局不远
The station's right around the corner.
转身
Turn around.
来吧
Come on.
我的持枪许可证
That's my concealed liscense
我的名字就在上面 亨利·蒂布斯
my name is right there, Henry Tibbs,
我有权在加州境内持有枪♥械♥
gives me authority to carry my sidearms anywhere here in California.
没这么容易过关
It's not easy to come by.
你还得陈述持枪理由
You had to demonstrate a need to carry.
我来自德州
I'm a Texas man.
这是我的需求
That's my need.
遇见了个有同情心的本地警长
Met a local sheriff who sympathized.
德州大学的"长角斗士"
A local horns.
你为什么要怀揣手♥枪♥站在市长要经过的地方
Why were you standing from the mayor with your legal concealed sidearm?
我去市里
I was at downtown,
送几份简历
dropped off some resumes
我是保险销♥售♥
I'm, uh, an insurance salesman.
我失业了
I've been out of work.
经济实在不景气
The economy's tighter than bark on a tree.
带着上膛的枪比较好找工作吗
It was a good job hunting with a loaded gun?
那条街上有上百号♥愤怒的抗♥议♥者
There were several hundred protesters on that street.
你自己走到人群中的
You brought yourself in the middle of them.
是
Sure.
市长不是天天都能见的
Not everyday you gotta see the city mayor.
枪击也不能天天见
Or shooting.
亨利·蒂布斯背景清白 无前科
Henry Tibbs, clean record, no prior,
持枪许可证也查证过了
gun permit checks out.
说是失业了
Says here he is on an unemployment.
有处住♥宅♥ 有辆本♥田♥
Owns a home and his Honda,
但贷款都逾期未缴
but they are all behind the payments.
太阳都是为了他升起的 [自视过高]
And the sun came up and just to hear him crow.
德州名言
As they say in Texas.
有能把蒂布斯和无名男尸联♥系♥起来的线索吗
Do we have anything connecting Tibbs to our John Doe in the alley?
没有 法证那边检验了血迹 一无所获
Not yet. Forensics swapped from the blood stains, couldn't find anything.
我可不喜欢听见这些
I don't like what I'm hearing.
警方怀疑是仇杀
Police put out an alert for a hate crime,
我们就把离死者最近的白人抓来了
so we rounded up the nearest white guy.
这真是对种族歧视案件的过分纠正
And while that's refreshing twist on racial profiling,
我认为蒂布斯先生并没触犯法律
I think Mr. Tibbs has himself grounds for lawsuit.
所以我觉得我们应该放他走
So I think we should let him go
再给他老婆送些花
and sent his wife some flowers.
我是特别探员卢瑟·维莱特
Special agent Luther Wainright.
我是你们的新上司
I'm your new boss.
欢迎加入 我是里斯本探员
Welcome aboard. I'm agent Lisbon.
里斯本探员 很高兴见到你 还有当然
Agent lisbon, nice to meet you. And--yes.
-这位是瑞斯 -瑞斯比探员
- This is agent Rig-- - Agent Rigsby.
见到你很高兴
A pleasure to meet you.
范·佩尔
Van Pelt.
你好 我看了你的档案
Hi. I read one of those files.
所以...算是 不
And so...kind of, no.
派翠克·简
Patrick Jane.
我还在读你的档案
Still make my way to yours,
你的读起来比较多
it's a little bit heavier reading.
帮个忙
And do me a favor,
别剧透告诉我大结局
don't tell me how it ends.
知道大家不好过
Hard times, everyone, for the entire unit.
但是事情马上就会好起来了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表