剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
你们知道海滨空气是一种天然的抗组胺剂吗
Did you know that the sea air is a natural antihistamine?
金港游艇俱乐部 加州 旧金山
盐净化了游客的呼吸系统
The salt clears the passages.
-周 -什么情况
- Hey, Cho. - What do we got?
埃尔顿·克里克 一流的离婚案律师
Alton Creek. He's a big-time divorce attorney.
他树敌众多 很难判断其中哪个
It's hard to say which one of his many enemies
想置他于死地
would want him dead.
他的快艇在那边
His speedboat's down there.
死因是什么
Cause of death?
他还... 没死
Well, he's not... dead yet.
只是有人恐吓他说要杀他
Somebody just threatened to make him that way.
恐吓 我们什么时候还管起恐吓案了
Threatened? Since when do we roll for death threats?
那是因为被恐吓对象
When the threatened man
是个有钱有势的律师
is a rich establishment lawyer with juice.
这人就靠你了 周
This one's on you, cho.
显然你的一个线人认识克里克
Apparently one of your confidential informants knows Creek.
她告诉他我们能帮忙
She told him we could help.
桑玛
Summer.
桑玛 名字很好听
Summer? That's a nice name.
她是个妓♥女♥
She's a working girl.
已经当了几周线人了
Been a C.I. for a few weeks.
她居然认识像克里克那么高层的人士
Surprised she knows a high-end guy like Creek.
人往高处走
She's moving up.
你们在哪里
Where are you?
你好 克里克先生 我们正往你那边走
Hi. Yeah. Uh, Mr. Creek, w-we're walking to you now.
-你们迟到了 -抱歉 先生
- You're late. - I'm sorry, sir.
从萨克拉门托过来要很久
It's a long drive from Sacramento.
我们已经尽快赶到了
We got here as soon as we could.
仅此而已吗 白♥痴♥ 现在可有人要杀我
That's it? Moron???, that's someone trying to kill me.
加调局得妥善处理这些恐吓
And CBI needs to do something about these threats,
不然我就打电♥话♥给我的好友司法部长
or I will call my good friend, the Attorney General.
那是他的腿吗
His leg?
那是条鲨鱼吗
Was that a shark?
我们这儿的活也差不多了
So much for professional courtesy.
法医在爆♥炸♥发生处附近的海域搜索完毕
So forensics finished their search of the water
确认了尸体的那几部分
near the explosion and confirmed that the body parts
属于埃尔顿·克里克
belong to Alton Creek.
他们... 找全了吗
Did they... find them all?
找了大半 纵火案调查队在残骸中找到了C-4痕迹
Most. And the arson squad found traces of C-4 in the debris.
他没能知道是什么引爆了他
Guy never knew what hit him.
至少他被鲨鱼吃掉的时候
At least he was dead when, you know,
人已经死了
the shark ate him.
好吧 还有其它线索吗
Okay, um, anything else?
时间点 游艇停泊处的摄像头
Uh, time frame. Security cameras covering the yacht's berth
在昨晚11点到今早7点这段时间
were down for repairs between 11:00 last night
关闭维修
and 7:00 this morning.
凶手一定是那时策划了这起爆♥炸♥
Killer had to have planted the explosive then.
是正好赶上还是阴谋策划
Is that luck or planning?
还不知道 那谁想他死呢
Don't know yet. So who wanted this guy dead?
他是个离婚诉讼案律师 谁不想呢
He's a divorce attorney. Who didn't?
他有家室吗
Does he have any family?
没 我们在设法找到他的诉讼伙伴
Nope. We're trying to find his law partner,
劳伦斯·戴什
Lawrence Dersh.
他有三处房♥屋 但都找不到他
He's not at any of his three houses.
或许桑玛会知道 我叫她来的
Maybe Summer'll know. I asked her to come in.
周金宝 好久不见
Kimball Cho. It's been a while.
你迟到了
You're late.
你知道鲨鱼最多能长三千颗牙齿吗
You know sharks can have up to 3,000 teeth?
一共五排
Five rows of 'em.
你准备好帮忙查案吗
Are you gonna actually help on the case?
我也需要你们的帮忙
I could actually use your help, too.
特别探员达西
Special agent Darcy.
联邦当局怎么样
How's the federal authorities?
我有多久没见你了 从...
I haven't seen you for, uh... since--what...
帕瑟的案子 对 我就是为这事来的
The Panzer business, right. Actually, that's why I'm here.
我们刚接手这宗案子
We just took over the case.
旧金山警局真是没什么进展
S.F.P.D. wasn't getting anywhere.
我能问你们几个问题吗
Can I ask you a couple questions?
-我们有点... -可以
- Um, we're kind of... - Oh, of course.
尽管问 请坐
Uh, whatever you need. Take a seat.
我去泡茶
I'll--I'll make tea.
这是正式问话吗 警♥察♥对线人
Is this an official inquiry? Cop to confidential informant?
会发你钱的
You'll get paid.
克里克告诉你谁想杀他了吗
Now did Creek tell you who wanted to kill him?
我们不是那种关系
Wasn't that kind of relationship.
你的背怎么样了
How's your back?
没事
It's fine.
你们是什么关系
What was your relationship?
他之前一直是我的客人
He used to be a client.
我们关系不近 可我喜欢他
We weren't close, but I liked him.
你真是稀有动物
Well, you seem to be one of the few.
对 埃尔顿很会伤人
Yeah, well, Alton was... abrasive.
他是个不折不扣的律师 你知道吗
He was a real lawyer, you know?
他只有在争论时才会真正开心
Wasn't really happy unless he was arguing about something.
他有女友吗
Girlfriend?
每个月换一个
New one every month.
你认识他的诉讼伙伴劳伦斯·戴什吗
You know his law partner-- Lawrence Dersh?
不太认识
No, not really.
可是呢
But you know what?
埃尔顿上周对戴什大发牢骚
Alton was bitching about Dersh last week,
说他们因为钱还是什么的大吵了一架
Said they got in a fight over money or something.
可能是戴什恐吓的克里克吗
Could Dersh be the one who threatened Creek?
有可能 那积怨很深
Maybe. I mean, it was pretty hard-core.
你听到恐吓了
You heard the threat?
没 我看到了
No. I saw it.
我们当时正从一场派对上回来
We were coming back from this party,
而这就立在他家门前
and it was sitting on his front doorstep.
一头猪头上插着把旧的大刀
A pig with a big old knife in his head.
我让他去报♥警♥ 可他不肯
I told him to go to the cops, but he said no.
可几天后
But then a couple days later,
他问我认不认识可靠的警♥察♥
he asked me if I knew any cops who were cool.
我想不到别人
I couldn't think of any,
我就让他来找你们
So I told him to talk to you guys.
血腥约翰无疑杀人无数
Look, Red John was an accomplished killer,
我很感激你为我们除掉了他
no doubt, and I applaud you for ridding us of him.
但他与圣华金河杀手无法比拟
But he is not in the same league as the San Joaquin killer.
血腥约翰是个普通的反♥社♥会♥分子
Red John was a common sociopath--
懒惰 马虎 有妄想症
lazy, sloppy, delusional.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You really have no idea what you're saying.
血腥约翰
Red John--
过了没多久
And only a little while later...
杀害帕瑟的凶手模仿了
The man who killed Panzer wanted it to look like Red John,
去年春天你射杀的血腥约翰的手法
whom you shot and killed last spring.
正山小种红茶
Lapsang souchong.
你会喜欢的
I think you're gonna like it.
请继续
Here we go.
你觉得呢
Your point?
一连串怪事 不是吗
Well, it's an odd chain of events, isn't it?
有可能 怪事常发生
Yeah, I guess. Odd happens.
谁杀了帕瑟有什么关系
What does it matter who killed Panzer?
反正他是圣华金河杀手
It was the San Joaquin killer.
虽然你这么说 但我仔细研究了帕瑟
So you said, but I studied Panzer very carefully.
没有足够证据证明这点
There's not a lot of evidence to support that.
是没有你想要的证据
Not your kind of evidence.
他正是圣华金河杀手
He was the San Joaquin killer.
我同意
I agree.
有可能 但杀他的凶手还是要被逮捕归案
It is possible, but his murderer still has to be apprehended.
为什么
Why?
因为未经政♥府♥批准而杀害他人是不对的
Because killing someone without government permission is wrong?
你到底想问什么 探员
Was there something that you wanted to ask, agent?
你确定你杀的是血腥约翰吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表