剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
超感警探
第四季
第十二集
老大 我收到了你的短♥信♥ 怎么了
Hey, boss. I got your text. What's up?
我接到联调局的电♥话♥
I got a call from the FBI.
什么事
What do they want?
和克莱格·欧拉福林的死有关
It's about the investigation of Craig o'Laughlin's death.
打电♥话♥来的探员名叫威克斯勒
It was an agent named Wexler.
他说一直没联♥系♥上你
He said he'd been trying to reach you.
是 他留了几条留言
Yeah, he left some messages.
我还没机会给他回电 他说什么了
I haven't had a chance to call him back. What did he say?
调查结束了 他们整理归档了
The investigation's over. They've filed the report.
他只想告诉你 他想把你的项链还给你
He just wanted you to know that he was returning your necklace.
我的什么
My what?
欧拉福林送你的项链
The necklace o'Laughlin gave you.
本来是证据 可案子已经查完了
It was in evidence, but they're done with it.
他送过来了
He sent it over.
我不...
I don't...
我不想要 你收着吧
Look, I don't want it. You take it.
如果你不想要 就卖♥♥了
If you don't want it, you can sell it,
你也可以送去证物室
or you could take it down to the evidence room,
他们可以拍卖♥♥掉
and they can auction it off.
给 送你的
Here. It's for you.
老大 接到报♥警♥
Hey, boss. I got one.
埃尔欧罗国家森林有人中枪身亡
Shooting victim out in El Oro State Forest.
你们俩去查
You two take it.
格蕾斯 你还好吗
Grace? Are you okay?
没事
Fine, yeah.
想让我带走吗
Do you want me to take it away?
不用 没事
No, it's okay.
埃尔欧罗国家森林 是在塔霍湖东面吗
El Oro State Forest--that's east of Lake Tahoe, right?
对
Yeah.
波彻托度假村
加州埃尔欧罗国家森林
你迷路了
You get lost?
迷了一小段
Briefly.
这里很美 要是能多设点路牌就好了
Beautiful out here, though they could use a little more signage.
死者名叫加比里尔·波彻托
Victim's name's Gabriel Porchetto Junior.
他爸是黑帮老大
Father's a big mob boss.
在东北走私贩毒 经营非法赌场
Runs narcotics and illegal gambling in the northeast.
他们住在市里 这是一个度假村
They live in the city. This is a vacation house.
"波彻托" 我相信那是阿根廷语
"Porchetto"-- that's Argentinian, I believe.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
我以前常看电♥话♥本
I used to read a lot of phone books.
我记得布宜诺斯艾利斯有很多叫这名的
As I recall, Buenos Aires had many Porchettos.
你以前还看电♥话♥本
You used to read phone books.
对 这是练记性的好方法 你也该试试
Yes, it's an excellent mnemonic exercise. You should try it.
波彻托和他弟弟当时在开派对
Porchetto and his younger brother were throwing a party.
来了很多朋友
Had a half-dozen friends here.
还带来了妓♥女♥助兴
Brought in hookers for entertainment.
不错 妙笔生花
Good, wholesome fun.
整个区域都被设了警戒线
There's a security fence around the entire compound.
那边一百码地方
About a hundred yards back that way,
有条毯子盖住了铁丝网
there's a blanket thrown over the barbed wire
还有进出的脚印
and footprints inside and out.
疑似入口处
Looks like the point of entry.
到了
And here we are.
哪个是弟弟
Which one's the younger brother?
塞尔吉奥
Sergio.
什么事
Yeah?
你是塞尔吉奥 那你呢
So you're Sergio, and, uh... who are you?
柯蒂斯·奈特 我为这个家族工作
Curtis Nett. I work for the family.
打手
The enforcer.
我为这个家族效力十年了
I work for the family. Ten years.
直接说事发经过
Just tell us what happened.
我们在屋里开派对
We were inside the house, partying.
加比和一个女孩子出来泡温水浴缸
Gabe came out to the hot tub with one of the girls.
然后一声枪响
There's a shot.
我和柯蒂斯跑出来 然后...
Curtis and I run out and...
加比已经死了
Gabe's... you know.
那个女孩吓坏了
Girl's freaking out.
我跑去围栏 看到个人正爬出去
I run to the fence. I see a guy just climbed over.
我朝他开了一枪 他又回了一枪
I throw a shot at him. He throws a shot at me.
没人击中目标 他就跑了
No one hit anything. He takes off running.
看到他的样子了吗
You get a look at him?
白人 穿夹克 戴顶棒球帽
White guy, jacket, baseball cap.
你把枪交给警官了吧
You gave your gun to the sheriff, right?
是的
That's right.
你和你朋友需要把我们来之前
We need all the other guns,
藏匿的所有枪♥支♥一概上交
the ones you and your friends hid before we got here.
瞧这摊乱子
Look at this mess.
你们想起诉非法用枪吗
You want to talk some crap weapons charges?
我们并无起诉的必要
We won't necessarily press charges,
但我们需要检验这里每支枪的弹道
but I need every gun on the premises for a ballistics check.
我去传话
I'll tell the guys.
交给你了 塞吉
You do that, Serge.
怎么了
So what's the deal?
你为他们家工作 但你一点都不尊重他
You--you work for the family, but you have no respect for him.
那也是问题吗
Is that a question?
不知道 是吗
I don't know. Was it?
那姑娘在哪里 那是个问题
Where's the girl? That's a question.
她叫珍彭
Her name is Janpen.
她是中国人 不会说英语
She's chinese. Doesn't speak English.
好 你好
Okay. Hi.
我叫派翠克
My name is Patrick.
你没和他讲我听不懂吗
我们需要个翻译
We're gonna need a translator.
她肩膀上那吓人的东西是什么
What is that hideous thing on her shoulder?
她会说英语
She speaks English.
只是有点害羞 对吧
She's just a little bit shy, right?
我不说英语 那些男孩子就不会和我说话
I don't speak English. Guys don't talk to me.
那样更好
It's better that way.
波彻托中枪时 你看到了什么
So what did you see when Mr. Porchetto was shot?
什么都没看见
Nothing.
一声巨响把我给吓坏了 然后...
There's a loud bang scares the crap out of me, and...
那人就死了 我魂都吓没了 就是这样
The guy's dead. I mean, I freaked out. That's it.
凶手长什么样
What'd the shooter look like?
没看见
Didn't see him.
你很会说谎 不过还欠火候
You're a good liar-- good, not great.
她看到他靠近了
She saw him close up.
我知道这些是什么人 好吗
I know who these guys are, okay?
我不想搅这浑水
I'm not getting involved.
或许是你开的枪
Maybe you shot him.
对 我把枪藏我裤子里了
Yeah, I hid the gun in my pants.
你跟我们走 我们去局里谈
I'm taking you in. We're gonna talk about this at the office.
我没义务跟你们走
I don't have to go with you.
我能以卖♥♥淫罪逮捕你
I could arrest you for prostitution,
先给你拷上 然后拘留
Put you in cuffs, and book you.
你是想这样吗
Is that how you want to do it?
我能先穿上些衣服吗
Well, can I put some clothes on first?
当然
Sure.
这姑娘有意思
Interesting girl.
你有什么想法
So what's your take on this?
这里空气清新 我的第一宗黑帮遇害案
Well, the fresh air, my first mob hit...
我太激动了
I'm thrilled.
怎么了
What?
导航指示右转 可我觉得不对
The GPS says turn right, but I think it's confused.
早 你们迷路了吗
Morning. You lost?
没有 谢谢
We're fine, thanks.
抓好
Hang on.
你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
站住
Stop.
站住 我要开枪了
Stop. I will shoot you.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表