剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah, we're leaving.
我还没完事呢
I'm not finished.
你完事了
Yes, you are.
好吧
Okay.
你好
Hello?
-拉罗彻 -是我
- LaRoche. - Yes.
我是里斯本 我想请你帮个忙
Hi. It's Lisbon. I wanted to ask a favor.
关于萨利·卡特
It's about Sally Carter.
长官
Sir?
探员 我很忙
I'm busy, Agent.
抱歉打扰了 但库兹曼科的
Sorry, but there's nothing unusual
支票或储蓄账户都并无异常
in Kuzmenko's checking or savings accounts.
不过我查到了点其他线索
I did find something else, though.
什么
What?
在他被害前几天
A couple days before he was killed,
库兹曼科给一个叫
Kuzmenko made
欧莱格·马斯特沃的人打过四通电♥话♥
four phone calls to an Oleg Mostovoi.
那人不是健身房♥的
He's not with the gym,
而且这是库兹曼科唯一一次打给他
and it's the only time Kuzmenko made the calls.
时间正好在他开始宣称有资金之前
It's right before Kuzmenko started saying he had a lot of cash.
也许马斯特沃与这事有关
Maybe Mostovoi had something to do with it.
也有可能他只是个朋友
Yeah, or maybe he's a friend.
要查钱的来源 就跟踪钱的流动情况
You wanna find the money, track the money.
这个查到了 再来和我说什么麻斯特沃
Find that, and then we can talk about Mustavoi,
马斯卡沃 还是什么名字
Muscavoi, whatever his name is.
范佩尔
Van Pelt.
格蕾斯 该开秘密小会了
Grace, time for the secret meeting.
马上来
I'll be right there.
我的看法是
The way I see it,
想挽回里斯本的工作 只有一个办法
we got one shot at saving Lisbon's job.
你觉得我们做得到
You think we can?
我们要做的
All we have to do is
就是破了这案子 并且不让哈弗内参与
solve the murder without Haffner.
我们把凶手抓给伯坦姆
Then we take the murderer to Bertram,
用我们的胜利换里斯本回来
Use our success as leverage to get Lisbon back.
这样行不通
That's not gonna work.
拜托 我哪次指挥错了
Come on. When have I steered you wrong?
你是问最近吗
Recently?
那我们怎样才能把哈弗内甩开破案呢
How do we solve the murder without Haffner?
在他之前找到凶手
We catch the killer before he does.
库兹曼科是个运动员
Kuzmenko was an athlete.
他钟爱各种纪录
He was a compulsive record keeper.
毫无疑问 他会保存性♥伴♥侣♥的详细记录
No doubt that included very detailed records of his sexual partners,
也许还分了等级
probably with a rating system.
你得到他的房♥子里去
You have to get into the house,
找到这份清单
and you have to find that list of lovers.
也许就夹在记事薄啊 日历啊
It's probably in an address book, a calendar,
-或者杂♥志♥里面 -我不喜欢这计划
- or a journal. - I don't like it.
这是故意违命
It's insubordination.
我们现在情况本来就够糟了
We're already on the edge here.
这是为了我们老大
It's for the boss.
要是出了岔子 我们就得滚蛋了
This goes wrong, we're out.
他们可不会给我们第二次机会
They're not gonna give us another chance.
我不在乎 算我一个
I don't care. I'm in.
还有我
Me, too.
好吧
Okay.
这就对了
That's the spirit.
你不是想知道简的动态吗
You wanted to know if Jane is doing anything.
请坐
Take a seat.
萨克拉门托监狱 萨克拉门托 加州
谢谢你帮忙
Thank you for doing this.
小事一桩 特蕾莎
I don't mind, Teresa.
伯坦姆对你不公
Bertram has treated you poorly.
倒不是说他在这些问题上会征求我的意见
Not that he solicits my opinion on such matters.
你为什么要见萨利·卡特
Why do you wanna talk to Sally Carter?
想问她几个关于血腥约翰的事情
I wanna ask her some questions about Red John.
她被捕后还没对任何人开口说过话
She hasn't spoken since her arrest, not to anyone,
所以不要报太高期望
so set your expectations accordingly.
顺便告诉你件事
Just so you know, um...
我要离开重案组了
I am leaving the major crimes unit,
回去干我的老本行了
Returning to professional services.
这种调查委任毕竟都是暂时的
Was always a temporary assignment.
祝你好运
Well, good luck to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
与你和简共事 真是 有趣
It was... interesting working with you and... Jane.
我想这是委婉礼貌的说法 不过谢了
I think that's the polite word for what it was, but thanks.
开门
Open it up.
卡特夫人
Mrs. Carter.
卡特夫人
Mrs. Carter.
找急救队过来
Get a medical team here!
急救队速去117房♥
Medical team to cell 117.
急救队速去117房♥
Medical team to cell 117.
所有犯人 请速回各自囚房♥
All prisoners, return to your cells.
怎么死的
How?
她私藏了一把勺子
She got hold of a spoon,
磨锐了边缘 割了手腕和喉咙
Sharpened the shaft slit her wrists and throat.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我来问她 她丈夫是不是血腥约翰
I came to ask her if her husband was Red John,
因为你还不信服
because you need convincing.
想法不错
Nice try.
结果我也不必问了 她留了张字条
Turns out I didn't need to ask. She left a note.
"从我见到我的上帝
"My life began the day I met
"我心之归属 血腥约翰
"The lord and master
"我的人生才就此开始
"of my heart, Red John.
"现在他死了 一切都归于阴霾沉寂"
"Now that he is dead, all is shadows and silence."
她可真能写
She goes on.
是啊 用词过于造作 给我看看
Yeah, it's a bit purple. Let me see.
看到了吧
See?
你做到了
You did it.
血手约翰死于你手
You killed red john.
简
Jane...
别说话 我研究着呢
Shh! I'm reading.
那心理咨♥询♥师怎么样
So how was the therapist?
要聊之前发生的事
You know, talking about what happened
只会让我感觉更糟
just makes me feel worse.
我想我不会再去她那儿了
I don't think I'm gonna see her anymore.
格雷斯 你得去作咨♥询♥ 职业要求
Grace, you have to go to counseling. The job says so.
那也可以找个灵修导师吧
It could be a spiritual adviser.
我的教父是长老会的部长
You know, my godfather's a presbyterian minister.
他会替我签那些表格的
He'll sign the forms for me.
你觉得这主意好吗
You think that's a good idea?
我觉得不错
Yeah, I do.
我来
I got this.
探员们
Agents?
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
我在库兹曼科的卧房♥里发现了这个
So I found this hidden in Kuzmenko's bedroom.
里面记录了他14名客户的名字
14 of his clients are named in it,
发♥生♥关♥系♥的细节
with sexual details
以及某种加密的评分
And some kind of coded rating system.
所以真的很可能
So there's a really good chance
是她们其中一位杀害了他
that one of these women killed him.
但你不会向我汇报的 对吧
But you weren't gonna tell me that, were you?
大概不会吧
Probably not. No.
好吧
Right.
你想自己解决这个案子
You wanted to solve this one yourself.
是这么打算的
Oh... that was the plan.
你真的以为你能得逞吗
Did you really think that was gonna happen?
我不会时刻提防着你吗
Like I wasn't watching you every minute?
简 如果你对我坦承
Jane, I would have worked with you
我会与你合作的
if you'd given me the chance.
我来把这个交给伯坦姆 你们出去
I'm taking this to Bertram. Get out.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表