剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Where is she? Where's my wife?!
野营包里可能装有武器
Duffel bag could be a weapon.
-我妻子在哪 -我们得沉住气
- Where's my wife?! - We need to hold back.
要是鲁莽行事 我们会暴露身份
We move too soon, we blow our whole cover with Tibbs.
能帮你什么忙吗
Can I help you?
我不知道 伙计
I don't know, man.
你在帮着我妻子躲我吗
You helping my wife hide from me?
没有 琳达今天很早就回家了
Oh, no. Linda went home early today.
她没回家
She didn't go home.
她已经几周没回过家了
She hasn't been home in weeks.
她是不是和你在一起 你可以老实交代
She staying with you? Now you can tell me.
你瞧上我老婆了是吧
You hot for my wife?
你在泡我老婆
You bangin' my wife?
我得请你离开了
I need you to go now.
拜托 你吓着我的顾客了
Please? You're scaring my customers.
好吧 我走
Okay, I'll go.
你下次见到琳达
Next time you see Linda,
帮我把这个带给她
Give her something from me.
叫她好好瞧瞧
Tell her to choke on these.
好在你没开枪把他也打死
Well, at least you didn't shoot this one.
如果我理解得没错
If I understand this correctly,
我的两名探员差点在大庭广众
two of my agents almost shot a man in a crowded diner
对一个给妻子送花的人开火
for bringing his wife flowers.
注意是"差点"
"Almost" is the key word there.
情况我了解了 意见也采纳了
I've listened. I've empathized.
现在我听够了
I've heard enough.
这案子太危险了 我们得另想高招
This case is too dangerous. We need a new approach.
同意 我们不能总是坐以待毙
Agreed. No more sitting around and waiting
等着蒂布斯走上绝路
for something to push Tibbs over the edge.
我们得自己制♥造♥点导火索
We need to create our own stressor.
你是在说引诱嫌犯实施暴♥力♥吗
Are you saying, incite the suspect to violence?
不会有什么大动作
It wouldn't take much.
就是让他家停停电啊
Cut off the power to his house,
在他卡车上仍几个鸡蛋啊
a couple of eggs on his truck.
能让他发飙就好
Just enough to make him go berserk,
然后逼他原形毕露
do something violent.
你不准参与这案子了 简
You're off the case, Jane.
实际上 根本也没立案
Actually, as a matter of fact, there is no case.
亨利·蒂布斯是个病人 他需要心理辅♥导♥
Henry Tibbs is a sick man, and he needs psychological help.
如果他不愿接受帮助呢
What if he can't be helped?
我们若不尝试 就是我们的错了
We are the criminals then, if we don't at least try.
我去接瑞斯比和周
I'm taking Rigsby and Cho.
去哪
Where?
我要以非法藏匿武器罪逮捕亨利·蒂布斯
I'm arresting Henry Tibbs on felony weapons charges.
我觉得咱们这个新老大是冲昏头了
I wonder if our new boss is in a little over his head.
是吗 我不觉得
Really? I don't.
蒂布斯会杀了他的
Tibbs could kill him.
或许他能拯救蒂布斯
Or he could save Tibbs.
你们俩
Okay, you two...
去后门守着
Cover the back.
看你们耍他玩 我都看烦了
I'm sick of watching everyone play with this man's life.
找谁
Yeah.
你是高德温集团的人
You're with the Goldwyn group, right?
这跟面试有关吗
Is this about the job interview?
不 先生 恐怕不是
No, sir. I'm afraid it's not.
嗨 亨利 我叫卢瑟·维莱特
Hi, Henry. My name is Luther Wainright.
等等 你是加调局的
Hold on. You--you were at CBI.
没错 我们替政♥府♥做事
That's right. We are with the government.
我们一直在监视你
We've been watching you.
你们 什么
You... what?
我们跟你妻子谈过了 亨利
We spoke with your wife, Henry.
我们知道你很艰难
We know that you're in a lot of pain,
我们很担心你
and we're worried about you.
政♥府♥愿意向你提供帮助
The government would like to provide you with some help.
等等 等等 这到底是怎么回事
Wait. Wait, wait. What the hell is going on?
我知道你一定很迷惑
Look, I know this is all pretty confusing,
我们稍后会向你解释
And we're going to explain everything.
但是首先 我们需要搜查你家
First, however, we need to search your house.
我这儿有搜查令
I have a warrant right here.
你不用给我看搜查令
You don't need a warrant.
你们可以进我家来
You can come inside my house.
我没什么好隐瞒的
I got nothing to hide from nobody.
谢谢你 抱歉 先生
Thank you. Ohh. Excuse me, sir.
我们要硬闯进去
We're busting in.
堵好后门
Cover the rear exit.
门开了
Hold the door.
我是维莱特 蒂布斯逃走了
Hey. This is Wainright. Tibbs is on the run.
即刻展开追捕
Get us a bird in the air.
简 蒂布斯拒捕了 他要行动了
Hey, Jane. Tibbs evaded arrest. He's on the move.
知道了
Okay.
第53届年度玫瑰展
是你
You.
你好 亨利
Hey, Henry.
好了 大家冷静点 别动
Okay. Stay calm. Don't move.
不用掏抢 这人不会伤害你们
Do not draw your weapons. This man will not hurt you.
他伤不了你们
He cannot hurt you.
不用
No.
我说的对吗 亨利
Isn't that right, Henry?
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你并不想扣动扳机
You don't want to pull that trigger.
你以为你想
You think you do.
你以为这样你的灵魂就不再空虚了
You think it will switch off that vacancy sign in your soul,
但事实是
But the truth is,
伤人性命 只会让这一切
taking a life's just gonna make things
更加不可收场
a whole lot more complicated.
相信我
Believe me.
我不指望活过今天了
I don't expect to live past today.
但是你可以的 你还没伤过任何人
But you can. You haven't hurt anyone yet.
你现在把枪放下
You put that gun away now,
我们会给予你需要的帮助
and we will get you the help that you need.
我想
I think...
这对我来说 为时已晚
I think it's too late for me...
对你们也一样
and everyone here.
等等 头儿
Hold on, boss.
震耳欲聋啊
Loud.
嗨 你还好吧
Hey. How ya doin'?
你被捕了 罪名是意图谋杀...
You're under arrest for the attempted murder
...我们大家
of... everybody.
转过身去 把双手放在头上
Turn around. Put your hands on your head.
这怎么回事 怎么没人受伤
What's going on? How come no one's hurt?
我们搜查蒂布斯家的时候
When we searched Tibbs' house,
把他的实弹都换成了空弹
we replaced all of his live rounds with blanks,
以防我们再跟丢他
in case we lost him again.
再会了 伙计
So long, partner.
我们走
Let's go.
如果你对那具死尸实施的两项盗窃指控
The D.A. is offering you 90 days in county jail
都供认不讳
if you plead no contest
地检会判你90天县监狱服刑
to two counts of theft from a body.
你可以有一张暖床过冬
You'll have a warm bed for the winter
出狱后有庇护所接收你
and shelter waiting for you when you get out.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
谢谢
Thanks.
对了 我今天去了当铺
Oh, um, I was in the pawnshop today,
赎回了件东西
And I picked something up I thought
我想也许你出来的时候用得着
maybe you could use when you get out.
我已经多年没演奏过了
I haven't played one of these in years.
我不这么想
I didn't think so.
你的律师几分钟后就到
Your lawyer's gonna be here in a couple of minutes.
多保重 威利
You take of yourself, Willie.
这 这是我的专属座位
That's, uh, that's kind of... my spot.
好吧 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表