剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
But things are about to get whole lot easier.
我有两个引以为豪的品质
I'm pride of myself of two things,
信任与透明度
trust and transparency.
太好了 所以你要告诉我们你几岁了
Excellent, so you'll tell us how old you are?
因为 瑞斯比在局里开了赌局
Because, uh, Rigsby here is running an office pool.
我才没开赌局
I'm not running a pool.
亨利·蒂布斯 接下来怎么办
Henry Tibbs-- what's the plan?
我建议释放他并监视他
I suggest that we release him and keep him under surveillance.
听起来不错 记得跟我汇报
Yeah, that sounds reasonable. Keep me posted.
你们的无名男尸 他也许是个摄影师
Oh, um, your John Doe-- he may be a photographer.
整日摄影
A long shoot days,
他在鼻梁上贴了创可贴
that bandage on the bridge of his nose
可以防止眼镜的鼻托
that would keep the nose pads on his eyeglasses
压出印子
from digging into his skin.
好 我去查
Okay. I'll check it out.
就这样 谢谢
That's all. Thank you.
真犀利
Sharp.
这就是你选的监视用车吗
This is the surveillance car you chose?
我们不能用警车
Well, we can't take an official vehicle.
我们得隐蔽些
We need to blend in.
好吧 这就能隐蔽了吗
Okay, and, uh, this blends in?
没人逼你一起去监视
Nobody's forcing you to go on this surveillance.
没错 说得好 不过我还是要上车的
You're right. Good point, but I'm coming anyway.
你会伪装吗
Did you bring a disguise?
"我带伪装吗"
"Did I bring a disguise?"
维莱特说的没错
So Wainright was spot-on.
我查了本地摄影师的职业名录
I checked a professional directory
这个就是他 斯考特·吉布森
for local photographers, and there he was--Scott Gibson.
我联♥系♥过他工作的杂♥志♥社
Spoke to the magazine he works for.
那边说他在市区拍摄流浪汉
Says he was downtown shooting a photo essay of the homeless.
还有他的其它信息吗
Do we know anything else about him?
没案底 一个人住 无亲无故
Clean record, lives alone, no family to speak of,
他总是随身带手♥机♥ 随时候命
Always carries a cell phone on assignment.
罪案现场没手♥机♥ 也没相机
There was no phone at the crime scene or a camera.
现在看来越来越像是你说的抢劫案了
Your robbery theory is looking better and better.
希望如此 我刚卫星定位了吉布森的手♥机♥
Let's hope so. Got a GPS track on Gibson's phone.
就在南边的居民区里
It's in a residential neighborhood just south of here.
去查清楚吧 走
Way to bury the lead. Let's go.
好
Okay.
好了
Okay.
现在干什么
So what now?
等着
Now we wait.
等什么
Wait for what?
等蒂布斯出来
For Tibbs to come back out.
不好玩
That's no fun.
我还以为监视的意义在于揭开面纱
I thought the point of surveillance was to, uh, surveil.
窝在车里能干什么
It's hard to do that from inside a car.
反正我不能进去 蒂布斯会认出我来的
Well, I can't go in there. Tibbs might recognize me.
的确是个问题
Mm. That is a problem.
可他没见过 问题解决了
Well, he's never met me. Problem solved.
我要这串钥匙
I'm gonna need these.
简
Jane.
来杯波旁 要一大杯
Ah. Bourbon. Big one.
要非常非常大的
Bigger than all hell and half of Texas.
孤身一人吗
A lone star man, huh?
是啊 你怎么了 老兄
Yeah, what's it to ya, hoss?
我见过你
I seen you before.
是吗
Yeah?
对 我想想
Yeah. Let me think.
《佣兵战场》兵器大会
Uh... "Soldier of Fortun" Weaponry convention,
2004年在维加斯
Vegas, 2004.
不是
Nope.
说错了 那真可惜
No? Well, that's too bad.
那可是让人♥大♥开眼界的盛事啊 朋友
That was full-auto rock 'n' roll Mayhem in the desert, my friend--
乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥ 美女如云
Uzis, floozies,
还有按♥摩♥浴缸
and jacuzzis.
兵器大会
Weaponry convention, huh?
我人生中最嗨的几个周末之一
One of the greatest weekends of my life,
这种场面我可见识过不少
and I've had some weekends.
不是我泼冷水 朋友
No offense, pal.
你不像是兵器爱好者
You don't look like a weapons enthusiast.
想去抓鸡 可又长得不像狐狸
You want to catch chickens, you don't look like a fox,
你是这意思吧
am I right?
一针见血 我说对了
Damn straight, I'm right.
你选什么武器
What's your weapon of choice?
上了膛的
A loaded one.
能再来一杯吗 给我朋友也来一杯
Can I get another and one here for my friend?
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥是从这里传来的
The cell phone signal came from this house.
这里逾期赎回了 门半开着
Foreclosure property. Door's ajar.
准备好了吗
You ready?
在这里 起来
Hey, back here. Hey, wake up.
起来
Wake up!
把手举起来 举高 你有武器吗
Hands. Raise 'em high! You have any weapons?
没 我没武器
Uh, uh, no, sir. I don't believe so.
手♥机♥有吗
What about a cell phone?
应该在我的包里
Uh, I-I believe I got one of 'em in my bag.
把手举起来 我来找
Keep your hands up. I'll find them.
你很眼熟 你叫什么名字
You look familiar. What's your name?
威利
Willie.
不是威利·舒伯特吧
Not Willie Shubert.
你认识这个人
You know this guy?
他是个湾区传奇
He's a bay area legend.
我有他第一张唱片的盗版碟
I had a bootleg of his first CD.
我整个大学都在听
It was all I listened to in college.
我一直想知道你的情况
I always wondered what happened to you.
听好 威利
Listen up here, Willie.
你这里有东西是从一个死人身上来的
Some of the stuff you're carrying came off a dead man.
这可不妙
Well, that's not good.
你衬衣上还有 干了的血渍 这也不妙
Neither is the dried blood on your shirt.
怎么来的
How'd that get there?
我想想
Well, let's see. Uh...
是我在巷子里
I got the blood on me
把那家伙刺死的时候溅上去的
when I was stabbing that fella in the alley.
真汉子 真男人在这个世界上只有一个目的
A true man, a realman has but one purpose in this world.
就是战斗
He lives to fight.
对 我就是这么说的
Oh, yeah. That's what I'm talking about.
不管他是谁
It doesn't matter who he is,
不管他是什么地位
what status the world puts on him.
他奋战的心才重要
It's what's in here that counts.
和敌人作战 和恶势力作斗争
Fighting the enemy, combating evil...
那才叫高尚
That's nobility.
那才能成就英雄
That's what makes a man a hero!
阿门 兄弟
Amen, brother.
我该走了
I'm pretty much done here.
你大多和什么恶势力作斗争
What kinda evil are you fighting, mostly?
你管这干什么 我都不认识你
Why do you care? I don't even know you.
我也不认识你
I don't know you either,
可我喜欢你
but I like you.
过来 给你看点东西
Come here. I want to show you somethin'.
瞧瞧
Check that out.
莱明顿700 真厉害
Remington 700. That is nice.
你把这家伙放在车里到处转悠
You carry this around in your car?
谁知道灰熊什么时候会出现
Never know when a grizzly bear might appear.
拿出来 感受一下这宝贝的重量
Go on. Feel the weight of that honey.
真漂亮
That's nice.
对 让你充满好奇 是吧
Yeah, makes you wonder, doesn't it,
要是开枪会是什么感觉
what it'd feel like to take that shot?
什么 开枪射人
What, on a human being?
我们身处的环境靶子比比皆是 朋友
We live in a target-rich environment, my friend.
多容易啊
It'd be so easy.
是啊
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表