剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Bang on.
先给我验验货 才好合作愉快
You know, a little of your honey would sweeten the pot.
信息费五千
$5,000 for the information.
你疯了吗 别在这里
Are you touched? Not here.
等一下 让她继续
Wait. Let it play out.
五千是不可能的 小妞
$5,000 ain't gonna happen, sunshine.
就三千 市场价
You'll get $3,000. That's the rate.
够了 行动
That's it. Let's move.
我怎么知道我能信任呢
How do I know I can trust you?
你还质疑我
You're questioning me?
我的名字就是招牌
My name is my word.
问问和我做过生意的人去
Ask anyone I do business with.
我朋友说你和卡洛斯·鲁兹有勾当
Some friends of mine said that you worked with Carlos Ruiz.
我本打算找他问问 结果他归西了
I'd ask him about you, but... he's dead.
她在帮我们立案
She's trying to make our case.
你这姑娘
Well, now...
够有种的 我看出来了
You've got spirit, I'll give you that.
你这么认为吗 我是想强势点
You think so? I was trying to act tough.
这种场面什么都可能发生
You never know in these situations.
你和卡洛斯做过什么交易
So what's the deal with Carlos?
-卡洛斯 -对
- Carlos? - Yeah.
他打算在脱衣舞俱乐部的取款机装扫描设备
He had some plan to install ATM skimmers in strip clubs.
想法是不错 但是
Nice enough plan, but...
这得让我投至少两万进去
Got me to invest 20 grand in it...
而他把这笔钱用去花天酒地了
Which he then spent on strippers and booze.
那你怎么办
So what'd you do?
我做了什么
What did I do?
走
Let's go.
再给她点时间
Just give her a minute.
对
Yeah.
你总不能让他这样白白从你这里偷钱吧
You didn't just let him steal from you, did you?
这关你什么事
What's that to do with you?
放手
Let go.
你说的号♥码在哪里
Where's that list of numbers?
-别拉着我 -现在给我看
- Stop it. - I want to see it now.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Don't move!
还想跑
Up the grid.
趴下
Get down.
伸出手
Your hands.
双手背后
Behind your back.
你没事吧
You all right?
你欠我八百块
You owe me $800.
走吧
Come on.
我们说话这会儿
So a jury's deliberating
陪审团正在商议这个案子
this case as we speak,
卡洛斯·鲁兹账户上的两万美金
and the $20,000 in Carlos Ruiz's bank account
是关键证据
is a key piece of evidence,
而这笔钱是你给他的
And you're the one who gave it to him.
没错 然后呢
That's right. So what?
所以我认为你杀了卡洛斯
So I think you killed Carlos
因为他吞了你的钱
because he lost your money.
那够蠢的
That would be foolish.
我要是杀了他
If I killed him,
还怎么讨回我的钱
I wouldn't be able to get it back, now, would I?
别介意 瑞斯比 我给你沏了杯茶
Don't mind me. Rigsby, I brought you a cup of tea.
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, I'm good. Thank you.
好人难做啊 你要么
Oh. No good deed goes unpunished. Uh, you?
你俩看起来都挺随和的
Yous both seem like agreeable men.
我们能找个合理的方法解决这事吗
Can we not find a reasonable solution to this problem?
找一个能双赢的办法
Something that's beneficial to all of us?
我想他在贿赂咱俩
I think he's trying to bribe us.
是啊 我觉得也是
Yeah, sounds like it to me.
这可是你说的 但是
Your words, not mine... but...
既然你提到了
Now you come to mention it,
我相信任何人都有一个价格
I do believe that everyone has their price point.
你想要付多少
What are you willing to pay?
如果我一小时内能出去 一人五千
If I'm out within the hour, 5 grand to each of ya.
你可是杀人了 墨菲
You killed a man, murphy.
你可没法靠贿赂把自己保出去
You're not bribing your way out of here.
总之五千块可不行
Certainly not for 5 grand, anyhow.
我谁都没杀
I killed no man.
我交易信息 不杀人
I deal in information, not murder.
是啊 假身份对吗
Yes, fake I.Ds, Right?
这些 假身份是怎么回事
How do the, uh, fake identity things work?
我一直想知道
I always wanted to know.
我一会跟你解释
I'll explain it later.
现在能解释吗
Could you explain it now?
我是说 这渣滓又不会说
I mean, this lump's not gonna talk.
据我所知
Well, from what I gather,
就是制♥作♥假信用记录
It's a matter of making a phony credit profile.
-就这些 -就这些
- That's all? - Yeah, that's all.
这是黑客做的事情
If you were a hack, that's all you'd do.
如果你不是黑客呢 那你怎么办
Well, what if you're not a hack? How do you go about it then?
具体点说
Theoretically speaking.
真正的身份构建是需要多年打磨的艺术品
True identity farming is an art that takes decades to set up.
你虚构一些孩子
You invent children.
为他们设立银行账户
You set up bank accounts for them,
写报税单 将他们注册为选民
File tax returns, register them as voters,
长年累月 你就会收得一个完美的身份
And then, years later, you have the perfect identities
就等着将真正的人对号♥入座了
Ready and waiting for real people to step into.
就这些
That's it?
还有张需要填满个人资料的光盘
There's a cd full of personal information
等着去完善 但是
You have to fill out first, but, uh...
大概就是这些了
Yeah, that's it.
那要搞这么一个东西
And how much would one charge for this, uh, particular...
需要多少钱呢 理论上说
Thing? Theoretically.
现在说到正点上了
Well, now, we're talking top of the line here.
20万还你一个新的自我
$200,000 for a brand-new you.
简 我要回到审讯上了
Jane, I'm gonna get back to the interrogation now,
-没问题吧 -没事 你继续吧
- If that's okay? - Yeah, by all means.
好的 谢谢提醒
All right. Thanks for the heads-up.
坏消息 刚才是一个法庭的朋友
Bad news. That was a friend from the courthouse.
陪审团没定晚饭 他们做出裁决了
The jury didn't order dinner. They're closing in on a verdict.
我们要抓紧了
We need to hustle.
给伊芙打电♥话♥ 叫她来
Call eve, have her come in,
说你有关于案子的新发展
Tell her you want to update her on the case.
我再刺♥激♥下墨菲
I'm springing murphy.
你不能 他是主要嫌疑人
No. You can't. He's our prime suspect.
他没杀卡洛斯
Well, he didn't kill carlos,
但这不意味着他没作用了
But that doesn't mean he can't be useful to us. Uh...
视频监视装备
Yeah. Video surveillance equipment.
就那些小摄像头 我需要一些
Those little cameras? I'm gonna need a few.
你能先告诉我一件事么
Would you mind telling me one thing first?
我是怎么计划的
Like what I'm planning?
那就太好了
Yeah, that would be super.
你因为我没按照计划行事而生气
You're annoyed that I didn't stick to the agenda,
但是结果都很好啊 我们是搭档
But all's well that ends well. We're a team.
意外会发生 但我们总要向前看
Stuff happens, and, uh, we move on.
我们不是搭档
We're not a team.
签了这个
Sign that.
这是结算的工资
Here's your final payment.
结算的工资
"Final payment"?
你今天十分鲁莽 使所有人陷入了危险
You were reckless and put everyone in danger today.
如果我无法相信你 就不能用你
If I can't trust you, I can't use you.
所以呢 你不要我了吗
So what, that's it? You're done with me?
是的
Yes.
你这是回来想问更多 是吗
Oh, you're back for more, are you?
帮个忙 给我们再弄杯茶吧
Do me a favor and, uh, get us another cup of cha,
这次加点糖
With a bit of sugar in it this time.
自己去拿
Get it yourself.
我疏通了点关系 你现在自♥由♥了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表