剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Thank you. You just made my attorney's job much easier.
这三个嫌疑犯对于点燃
All three of these suspects
夺去阿奇·布鲁姆生命的那把火
are equally guilty
都负有同等罪责
for lighting the flames that took the life of archie bloom.
他们不可能都是凶手
They can't all be the killer.
他们当然可以
Well, sure they can,
因为我弄清了格兰达在死者被杀当晚
because I figured out who Glennda saw
在巷子里看到的人是谁
in that alleyway the night the victim was murdered.
没错 就是阿奇·布鲁姆自己
Yes. Archie Bloom.
那个年轻人往自己的车上浇满了汽油
Ohh. The young man that doused his own car with gas,
把自己拷在方向盘上
handcuffed himself to the steering wheel,
然后 点燃了火柴
and then... lit a match.
如果死者是自杀的
If the victim took his own life,
我的委托人就可以免罪
it exonerates my client of guilt.
我们所有的委托人
Uh, all of our clients.
"罪责"是一个相对词
"Guilt" Is a relative term.
你们三个人逼一个男孩自杀
You three men drove a boy to take his own life.
但在他死前 他留下了线索
But before he did, he left clues
让你们每个人都有嫌疑
To make each one of you a suspect.
那有什么意义
What was the point?
他要知道 这样的证据永远站不住脚
He had to know the evidence would never stand up.
这是阿奇事先安排好的
Archie rigged it
这样的话 如果你们的客户不承认谋杀的话
so that if your clients didn't go down for murder,
他们每个人都必须坦承自己犯下的其他罪行
they'd each have to answer for their other crimes.
我们要正式起诉里克·休斯偷窃罪
We're formally charging Rick Hughes with theft,
起诉加布里尔·兰姆交易毒品
Gabriel Lamb with drug dealing,
还有阿奇·布鲁姆
And Archie Bloom--
会无罪放行 我可以保证
will walk. I guarantee it.
他能去哪儿
Where is he going?
你的客户把他的同性恋儿子绑在书桌上
Your client handcuffed his gay son to a desk.
等到那段视频公布的时候
Wait till that video gets out.
你就永远翻不了身了
You're never gonna work again.
要一个男孩用生命的代价 将你们
It's just a shame a boy had to take his own life
绳之以法 真是可惜
to bring each of you to justice.
卡尔 把他们带出去
Carl, get 'em out of here.
这张脸真好看
Such a nice face.
他为何要选择我们这条巷子自杀
Why did he choose our alley to end his life?
有时候就只因为这条巷子足够阴森僻静
Sometimes a dark alley is just a dark alley.
他们的起诉都在办理中了
Well... they've all been processed.
今天真是一网打尽
Well, that's a big haul today.
谋杀告破 你起诉了三个卑鄙小人
Solved a murder. You booked three scumbags,
你们这些警♥察♥就爱这么说 你该很自豪
as you coppers like to say. You should be very proud.
我觉得我从没为一起案子如此沮丧过
I don't think I've ever been so depressed about a case.
我无法不去想那个孩子
I can't get that kid out of my head.
你想来点茶吗
You want some tea?
我想喝茶也解决不了问题
I don't think tea's gonna do it.
这样的话 我还正好知道一个
In that case, i think I know just the thing
让你振奋精神的法子
to cheer you up--
歌♥舞表演
Cabaret.
简
Jane.
如果抓紧 我们还能赶上晚场节目
And if hurry, we can catch the late show.
走吧 我路上还得买♥♥束花
Come on. I need to get flowers on the way.
拜托
Come on.
这次又是谁死了
Oh. Now who died?
别介意 我们是带着美好的祝福
Don't mind us. We come bearing well wishes
-和鲜花来的... -谢谢
- And flowers, so... - Oh, thank you.
菲菲·尼克斯
Ah. Fifi Nix.
这位是特蕾莎·里斯本
This is, uh, Teresa Lisbon.
嗨 菲菲 这是给你的
Hi. Fifi. These are for you.
我只是想为你的新生送上祝福
I just want to wish you luck with your new life.
你理应过得好
You deserve the best.
什么新生
What new life?
你来告诉她 还是我来
Are you gonna tell her, or shall I?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
真谦逊
Such modesty.
其实我很惊讶 你没联想到什么
Actually, I'm quite surprised you hadn't picked it up.
"菲菲·尼克斯"
"Fifi Nix."
是凤♥凰♥ 浴火重生
Phoenix. Risen from the ashes.
菲菲·尼克斯就是阿奇·布鲁姆
Fifi nix is Archie Bloom?
没错 我过去是
That's right. I was.
我是说 阿奇
Uh, Archie, I mean.
这场自杀是设计好的陷阱
The suicide was staged?
一开始不是 我本来是真想死
Not at first. It was gonna be real.
他们说服了我
They talked me out of it.
那你从哪儿找来的尸体
Where did you get the body?
好吧 但愿我穿橙色狱服会好看
Well, here's hoping I look good in prison orange.
我从工作的墓园偷了一具无人认领的尸体
I stole an unclaimed body from the cemetery where I work.
它本来要被送往公共墓地的
It was destined for the potter's field.
小心头
Watch the head.
等等 放下
Whoa, whoa. Drop it down.
我的天
Ohh. Oh, my god.
小心脚下 小心这包袱
Watch your step. Watch the bag.
快 这边
Come on. This way.
快 香洁拉 把门打开
Come on. Shangela, get the door.
快走啊
Come on then.
我的鞋跟
My heel.
别管了 走吧
Don't worry about it. Let's go.
赶紧走 赶紧走
Keep going. Keep going.
那牙医记录呢
And what about the dental records?
那边这位弗利达·皮坡小姐
Well, Miss frita people over there
白天的职业恰好是一名牙医
Happens to be a dentist during the day.
阿奇的牙医
Archie's dentist.
我通过X光扫描了尸体 然后向你们部门
Uh, I x-rayed the corpse and supplied your department
提供了片段
with the film.
我就是这样认识大家的
That's how I met everyone.
去年 我去作健康检查
Last year, I was getting a checkup.
我发现牙医画过眼线的痕迹
I noticed traces of eyeliner on my dentist.
他把我介绍过来的
He introduced me around.
所以你们都参与其中
So you were all in on it?
我们的心脏都受不了刺♥激♥
We're suckers for heartache.
所以我才撒谎说在巷子里看见了凶手
And that's why I lied about what I saw in the alley.
她撒谎是为了保护我们
She lied to protect us.
你怎么知道那人就是我
How did you know it was me?
你正是我想要找到的人
Well, you're exactly what I expected to find,
我是说 除了这打扮和这身体
I mean, uh, aside from a little paint and bodywork.
你想要找到什么样的人
What did you expect to find?
我们正在调查的死者
The victim we were investigating
不是一个准备赴死之人
wasn't someone preparing to die.
而是一个有求生欲望的人
It was someone that wanted to live.
那你打算怎么办
So what are you going to do?
是啊 我们打算怎么办呢
Yes, uh, what are we going to do?
下面 是今晚的特别节目
And now, we have a treat for you tonight.
公然藐视人与自然规律的激♥情♥创造
The fiery creation who defies the laws of man and nature.
那就是变装宝贝们 我向大家介绍
Drag babies, I present to you
超凡脱俗 脱胎换骨的菲菲·尼克斯
the transcendent, transformative Fifi Nix.
在彩虹之上的*
*Somewhere
某个地方*
*Over the rainbow
一路直上*
*Way up high
有一块*
*There's
乐土*
*A land
我曾在*
That I heard of
摇篮里*
*Once
听到过*
*In a lullaby
我看到的那是眼泪吗
Is that a tear I see?
是啊 没错 好好看你的节目
Yeah, right. Just keep watching.
在彩虹之上*
*Over the rainbow
有蔚蓝天空*
*Skies are blue
只要敢想*
*And the dreams
梦想真的*
*That you dare to dream
真的会*
*Really do
变为现实*
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表