剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
What about Marie st. Claire?
她正在来这儿的路上
She's on her way in here now.
她是你女朋友 对吧
She's your girlfriend, right?
“女朋友”这个词我不怎么喜欢用
"Girlfriend" is a word that I don't like to use.
我们是朋友
Uh, we're friends.
她跟你住在一起 不是吗
She lives with you, no?
有时候我会让她来我这里过夜
Sometimes I have her over.
如果你想把玛丽叫来 没问题
Look, if you want to bring Marie in, that's fine,
但场面一定很不堪
but it's gonna be hard to watch.
那女人为我疯狂
Woman's crazy about me.
她一定会心碎的
She'll be heartbroken.
我觉得我能应付得来
I think I can handle it.
毫无疑问这项运动...
There's no doubt the sport is...
审讯怎么样
How's the trial?
他们把我排到明天了
Yeah, they bumped me till tomorrow,
我倒是觉得正好 你知道我讨厌这种事
Which is fine by me. You know I hate that stuff.
萨拉也在这工作
Sarah has work here, too,
所以我想我们会直接去唐人街
so we thought we'd head to Chinatown,
吃点芙蓉蛋
get a little egg foo yong action.
她会帮我准备审讯的
She's gonna help me prep for the trial.
很好
Cool.
那你看见实验室报告了吗
So did you see the lab reports?
你说什么
Say again?
实验室的报告
The lab reports?
对了 你那个炸♥弹♥事件
Oh, yeah, your bomb.
看起来是个相当标准的简易爆♥炸♥装置
Uh, looks like a pretty standard I.E.D.,
没什么新鲜零件或者化学成分
No exotic parts or chemicals.
技巧娴熟的业余人员就能做
Skillful amateur could have built it.
明白了 谢谢
Gotcha. Thanks.
好的 谢了 你好了吗
Okay. Thanks. You good?
好了
Yeah.
我知道个地方你肯定喜欢...
Oh, I know a place you love...
你和多克·杜根是什么关系
What's your relationship with Doc Dugan,
圣克莱尔小姐
Miss St. Claire?
我不敢相信他已经死了
I can't believe he's gone.
他曾是我的支柱 你知道吗
He was my rock, you know?
我的支柱啊
Just my rock.
你最后一次跟他交谈是什么时候
And when was the last time you spoke to him?
"她的支柱"
"Her rock."
你自己的葬礼
Your own funeral--
那才是你真正听到实话
That's when you hear the truth,
知道人们对你的真实看法的时候
what people really think of you.
女人都崇拜我
Woman worships me.
你想来亲自找找原因吗
Would you like to find out why?
不必 谢了
No, thanks.
你确定
You sure?
很吸引人 真的 但是...
Tempting, really, but...
我射杀了我的上一任男友
I shot and killed my last boyfriend.
我还没做好准备投入下一段感情
I'm not ready for a relationship yet.
好吧
Okay.
那我们改期
Rain check.
你跟多克在一起多久了
How long had you been seeing Doc?
就在他的婚姻每况愈下之前
Just before his marriage went south.
我不是一个破坏家庭的人 安娜不爱他
I'm not a home-wrecker. Anna didn't love him.
他不是足球明星了 她就抛弃他了
Once he wasn't a big football star, she ignored him,
但是我没有
and I didn't.
玛丽 我是派翠克·简 幸会
Marie, Patrick Jane. Nice to meet you.
那个钻石饰品呢
What do you think happened with the diamond pendant?
什么钻石饰品
What diamond pendant?
什么钻石饰品
What diamond pendant?
多克六天前用信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的
The $50,000 diamond pendant doc charged to
价值五万元的钻石饰品
his credit card six days ago.
他胡说
That's lies.
如果在你那儿 你肯定戴着呢
I assumed if you had it, you'd be wearing it.
我就知道
Yeah. I knew it.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道那个混♥蛋♥出轨了
I knew that son of a bitch was cheating on me.
没错 我是出轨了
I mean, I was cheating on her,
但是我没有买♥♥钻石饰品
but I--there was no diamond pendant.
自以为是的混♥蛋♥
Self-satisfied bastard acted
以为他很吃香 事实上才不是
Like god's gift to women. News flash--he wasn't.
他不过是个过气的白♥痴♥运动员
He was a dumb ex-jock heading downhill, but you know what?
这其实是一件好事
This is actually all a blessing because now...
因为我去找一个
I... can go find a man
视我如生命一般的男人
who might possibly love me as much as he loved himself.
玛丽 你的失常
Marie, uh, your, uh,
是一个清白女人的正常行为
lunacy is the lunacy of an innocent woman.
如果里斯本没有问题问你
Unless agent lisbon has more questions for you,
你可以走了
you're--you're free to go.
-不行 -对了
- No. - Oh, and by the way,
我不想你为了一个不存在的珠宝苦恼
I don't want you to fret, uh, over nonexistent jewelry.
压根没什么钻石饰品
There was no diamond pendant.
我编的 为了让你抓狂 你们继续
I made that up just to make you mad. Carry on.
你也在这里
There you are.
人都需要休息嘛
Everybody needs a little downtime.
这是多克·杜根传授的智慧
That's wisdom from the mind of Doc Dugan.
我追踪8号♥宅男到了一个在线体育论♥坛♥
I've tracked megafan8 to an online sports forum.
他好像是本地人
Looks like he's local.
能确认身份吗
Can we get an I.D.?
我可以拿到法♥院♥命令 获取使用者的信息
I can get a court order, get them to reveal the user's info.
时间不多了 杰克的妈妈给了两天时间
There's not enough time. Jake's mom gave us two days.
多克的大学队在今天有个比赛
Doc's college team has a game today.
中场的时候会有多克的纪念仪式
There's a memorial to Doc during the halftime show.
8号♥宅男说他会在推特上直播
Megafan8 says he's gonna live-tweet it.
我们可以在那里找到他
So we get him there, but how do we find
我们怎么在一场橄榄球赛中找到一个变♥态♥呢
a single sports freak in the middle of a football game?
简会想办法的
Jane will figure it out.
你要起诉你的前夫
You were suing your ex-husband?
我的律师认为他可能藏有私房♥钱
My lawyer thought he was hiding money from us.
你觉得是谁杀了他
Any idea who might have killed him?
不知道 我曾想自己动手 不过...
Nope. Thought about it myself, but...
如果和多克结婚的是你 你也会想杀他
you would have, too, if you'd been married to Doc.
他有其他女人
The other women, then.
对
Oh, yeah.
我应该给那个叫玛丽的寄一张感谢卡
Although I should probably send that Marie person a thank-you card.
为什么
Why?
把多克从我身边带走
For taking him away from me.
我和特来沃是在大学认识的 他...
I met Trevor in college, and he was...
冲劲十足
driven...
身体强壮
strong...
极具吸引力
You know how attractive that is.
名誉和金钱涌来时 他都处理得很好
When the fame and money came, he handled it all.
然后就结束了
Then it ended.
他倾尽一生努力成为一个明星
He'd spent his whole life becoming a star
从未考虑过成名之后的事情
and never thought about what came after.
他变了
He changed.
他自己挖的坑
He had all these holes that he'd dug in himself,
他必须找东西填满
and he had to find ways of filling them.
球吧
That bar.
毒品 女人
Drugs. Other women.
我厌倦了
I was sick of it.
你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
没有 里斯本探员
I didn't kill trevor, agent Lisbon...
但是 我一点也不为他惋惜
But... I don't have a lot of tears for him, either.
里斯本以为我在对她做鬼脸
Lisbon's wondering if I'm making a face at her.
你的前妻是个有趣的女人
Interesting woman, your ex-wife.
对 有意思
yeah, interesting.
我以为听到
I thought hearing
别人对我的评价会很开心
what everybody had to say about me would be fun.
真♥相♥都很残忍♥
Truth's rarely fun.
如果没什么事了的话
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表