剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
他就回去拿东西了
And then he went back to get it.
我们能和霍莉的室友谈谈吗
Can we talk to the roommate?
我觉得她不在
I... don't think she's in.
之前我去找她检查液化气
I stopped by earlier to check her propane,
但她没开门
but, uh, she didn't answer.
我们能看看♥房♥♥车吗
Any chance we could take a look around the trailer?
这对调查会大有帮助
Be a big help to us.
当然可以 我们诚信经营
Oh, of course you can. We run an honest place.
去拿钥匙
Go get the keys.
遵命 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
你们先去吧
Head over.
他会跟你们碰面的
He'll come meet you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
我们是加调局的 要和你谈谈
CBI. We need to speak to you.
瞧 没人在家
See? Nobody home.
请帮我把门打开行吗
Can you unlock it for me, please?
当然
Yeah, sure.
退后
Stand back.
有人吗
Hello?
你的管♥理♥员♥让我们进来的
Your Park Manager let us in.
雪莉
Cheryl?
雪莉
Cheryl?
该死
Damn it.
女士们先生们
Prepare yourselves, ladies and gentlemen,
请为惊悚神奇的表演做好准备
to be terrified and amazed.
你对我做了什么 我感觉不到脚趾了
Hey. What did you do to me? I can't feel my toes.
我的脚趾在哪里
Where are my toes?
我感觉不到脚趾了
I can't feel my toes.
你看 你看 快看
Hey. Hey, hey, look, look, look.
她的头在盒子里 可她还在说话
Her head's in a box, but she's still talking.
太疯狂了
That is crazy.
太疯了
Crazy.
霍莉·丹弗斯是头号♥嫌犯
Holly Danvers is our number one suspect.
她是什么情况
What do we know about her?
根据她的假释记录
Well, according to her parole records,
霍莉·丹弗斯遵守一切规定
Holly Danvers did everything she was supposed to.
她戒了毒 没有复吸
She got clean and stayed clean.
她通过了所有药检 并接受定期辅♥导♥
Passed all her drug tests, went to regular counseling,
甚至还在大弗兰克酒吧
Even got a good job as a waitress
找了份做女招侍的工作
at a place called Big Frank's.
-在圣雷吉奥外的大弗兰克酒吧 -是的
- Big Frank's outside San Refugio? - Yeah.
迪斯蒂法诺就是在那里打架的
That's where D'stefano got into his fight.
他们一定是在那里碰见的
They must have met there.
可能是三角恋出现危机了
Love triangle gone wrong, maybe?
迪斯蒂法诺和丹弗斯约会
D'stefano and Danvers hook up,
后来她发现他背着自己和室友劈腿
then she catches him cheating on her with the roommate,
就杀了他们
Kills 'em both.
她有暴♥力♥前科吗
Does she have a history of violence?
没有
No.
我们得继续调查
We need to dig deeper.
范佩尔 你去大弗兰克酒吧
Van Pelt, go to Big Frank's.
看看能发现什么线索
See what you can learn.
好的
All right.
上菜
Order up!
霍莉 她是最好的女服务生之一 怎么了
Holly? She's one of my best waitresses. Why?
你最后一次和她讲话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke with her?
她今天应该来上班的
She was supposed to be working today.
她早上打来电♥话♥
She called in this morning,
说不能来轮班了
said she had to miss a couple shifts.
快上菜
Order up!
她打电♥话♥来 说了什么
She called in? What'd she say?
需要为私事请假
Needed time off for a personal matter.
听上去很暴躁 所以我就没强迫她了
Seemed kind of cranky, so I didn't push.
就像我说的 她是最棒的之一
Like I said, she's one of my best.
喂 你快点 来上菜
Hello. Come on. Order up.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 派翠克 怎么了
Hey, Patrick. What is it?
我看过表演了 很棒 非常流畅
Well, I caught the show. It was great. Very smooth.
斯芬克斯表演得很好
Uh, the Sphinx, nicely played.
真喜欢这个魔术箱
Love the blammo box.
当然都要归功于你的助手 我是派翠克
Of course it's all about the assistant. Patrick.
我是崔莎
Oh, I'm Trish.
我和他是老朋友
We're old friends.
忘了介绍 这是文森特和斯奇迪
Sorry. Uh, this is Vincent and Skiddy.
我指导的两位年轻魔术师
They're young magicians I am mentoring.
我和杰克以前常在狂欢马戏团演出
Jack and I used to work the carnival circuit together.
已经带徒弟啦 真不赖
Mentoring, huh? Well, that's great.
以前这家伙小气得连时间都不愿意告诉你
Used to be this guy was so tight he wouldn't tell you the time.
还欠我五十块钱呢 是十六年前的事了
Uh, still owes me 50 bucks from what, 16 years ago?
我不记得欠你钱
I don't remember this 50 bucks.
你当然不记得 跟你说吧
Of course you don't. You know what?
钱我不打算要了 我有点急事先走了
I'm gonna let that slide. Anyway, I have to run.
演出非常棒 很高兴认识你们
Um, it was a great act. Nice to meet you.
好好干
Be good.
谢谢 我们再联♥系♥ 碰个面 好吗
Thanks. Hey, uh, I'll call you. We'll--we'll get together, okay?
-没问题 -好吧
- Sure, Jack. - All right.
你好 里斯本
Hello, Lisbon.
你想问我什么时候才回去吗
You wondering when I'm coming back?
绝无此意
No. Not at all.
我不想强迫你
I wouldn't want to impose.
你想什么时候回来都行
Whenever you find the time is okay with me.
说反话 一点都不像你的风格
Ah. Sarcasm. Doesn't suit you much at all.
我在调查 事实上 案子已经快破了
I'm working the case. In fact, I've almost cracked it.
真的吗 我们这边也是
Really? So have we.
真的吗 你们有什么发现
Really? What do you got?
看起来是冲动犯罪
It looks to be a crime of passion.
一名叫霍莉·丹弗斯的女人
A woman named Holly Danvers was the last person
是迪斯蒂法诺死前见到的最后一个人
to see D'Stefano before his death,
这个女人的室友也死在了拖车里
and we found her roommate dead in their trailer.
而且丹弗斯是一名服务生
Yeah, and Danvers was a waitress
就在迪斯蒂法诺和人打架的酒馆上班
at the bar D'Stefano got in a fight at.
似乎一切都说得通了
Ooh. Well, now it seems to make sense.
是的 因为我都跟你分♥析♥完了
Yeah, because I just explained it to you.
你什么时候回来
When are you coming back?
我一会打给你 里斯本 谢了
We'll talk later, Lisbon. Thanks.
等等 简
Wait. Jane...
B1 一层停车场
B2 二层停车场
C 赌场
安保做得密不透风
Security's too tight.
需要十二分钟 我们试探了两次
It was 12 minutes, man. We checked it twice.
抱歉 哥们
Sorry, man.
天呐 两位 总有办法
Gosh, guys. There's gotta...
没有办法 哥们
There's no way, man.
我们尽力了
We've tried, man.
谢了 谢谢两位
Thanks. Thank you.
你好 杰克
Hello, Jack.
你从哪冒出来的
Where'd you come from?
我知道发生了什么事
I know what's going on.
你在说什么 你一直跟踪我
What are you talking about? You--you been following me?
我在台下大喊 你在台上就演砸了
The way you fell apart onstage when I yelled
这是第一条线索
was the first clue.
接着你撒谎说不认识迪斯蒂法诺
Then you lied about knowing D'Stefano,
现在你又和两个前科犯来往
and now you're palling around with a couple of ex-cons.
不得不说 你那两位朋友
Your friends are more professional than they look.
是真人不露相 踩起点来还真有两下子
I must say that. They did a good job of casing this place.
你什么意思 踩什么点
What do you mean? What place?
你打算抢劫赌场 杰克
You're planning to rob the casino, Jack.
别遮遮掩掩的了
There's no point in hiding it.
闭嘴
Shut up.
让别人听到
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表