剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
because, Teresa, because.
我懂了 又是个首字母组句
Oh. Oh, I get it. It's another acronym.
受害人被谋杀那晚 你在消防站吗
Were you at the firehouse the night the victim was murdered?
我提前下班去参加光棍派对了
I left early to go to the bachelor party.
有谁和你一起吗
You with anyone?
没有
No.
那你很可能绕回来
So you could have circled back?
是有可能 但我没有
I could have, but I didn't.
你为什么和赛特菲尔德太太偷♥情♥
Why were you sleeping with Mrs. Satterfield?
感觉很好
It felt good.
好到要她丈夫死吗
Good enough to want her husband dead?
我没想让他死
I didn't want him dead.
没有吗
Oh, no?
我查看了昨天的记录
Well, I checked yesterday's logs.
扑灭大火时 你是赛特菲尔德的搭档
And you were Satterfield's partner in that house fire.
你让他独自上楼 无人接应
You let him go upstairs without backup, alone.
我才没人接应 好吗
I was the one who was left without backup, okay?
我们遵守标规 生死由命
We live and die by S.O.G.S--
你知道那是什么吗
do you know what those are?
标准行动方针
Standard operating guidelines.
对
Yeah.
我们正在起火房♥屋中
And we were conducting a standard left-hand search
进行标准的顺时针搜索
of a fully involved house,
而保罗擅自决定上楼寻找屋主
when Paul decides to run upstairs and find the homeowner.
你为什么不和他一起去
Why didn't you go with him?
他把我留在满是烟雾的房♥间里
He left me in a smoke-filled room
可视度为零
with zero visibility.
我伸手不见五指
I couldn't see my hand in front of my face,
更看不见他去了哪
much less which way he ran.
保罗就是这样的人
That's the way it was with Paul.
他能无视法纪
He could break every rule,
让同伴陷入危险境地
leave his partner in danger,
而他仍是英雄
and still he's the hero.
你为什么不告诉队长
So why didn't you tell the captain?
保罗形象光辉
Paul was good press.
他被谋杀了我觉得很难过
Look, I feel bad that he's gone.
但我告诉你吧
But I'll tell you what--
我很高兴在下场火灾中
I am glad that I don't have to count on him
我不用指望他来接应
to cover my back at the next fire.
威尔考克的住♥宅♥
加州 威尔顿
你负责这边街道
You take this side of the street.
去问问邻居们有没有看见
Find out if the neighbors saw the victim
受害者在火灾期间接触什么可疑人物
interacting with anyone suspicious during the fire.
你要我像推销员那样挨家挨户问吗
You want me to go door to door like a salesman?
你一直都这样做
You do it all the time.
你说这是作为顾问
You say it's one of the more interesting things
比较有意思的一件事
about being a consultant.
你很精明啊 周先生
You're a clever one, Mr. Cho.
我会按你说的做
And I'll do your bidding,
不过我要先去看看这栋被烧毁的房♥子
but first I wanna take a look at this burned-out house.
我什么时候才能进去 我得进去
When can I go inside? I-I need to get in there.
加调局 怎么回事
CBI. What's going on here?
他们不让我进自己家
They won't let me inside my house.
这是纵火案调查现场
It's a standard arson investigation.
调查结束后 我们会通知他
We'll call him when it's over.
鬼话练篇
This is crazy.
我为何要烧毁自己的家
Why would I set fire to my house?
这里就是我的一切
Everything I own is in there.
我孩子的童年
My kid's childhood--
没人说是你干的 先生
No one's accusing you, sir.
我认得你 我在电视上见到过
I know you. I-I saw you on the TV.
消防员救了你的命 我是派翠克·简
The fireman saved your life. Patrick Jane.
汤姆·威尔考克
Tom Wilcox.
我昨天也差点死掉 不过没上新闻
I almost died yesterday, too, but, uh, no news cameras.
你知道把你救出火场的人
Did you know the man who pulled you from the fire
昨晚被杀了吗
was killed last night?
知道 我从报纸上读到了
Yeah, I... read it in the paper.
我还没来得及感谢他
I didn't even get a chance to thank him.
你有没有看到死者在营救你时
Did you see the victim in conflict with anyone
与其他人有冲突
during your rescue?
没有 我从头到尾都昏迷着
No, I was unconscious the whole time.
我也是 有人从我背后把我压入水中
Me, too. The guy was behind me with my head under the water.
你怎么昏过去的
How did you black out?
火势突然蹿起来后
Well, when the fire jumped the fireplace,
我跑到楼上去拿值钱的东西
I ran upstairs and grabbed all the valuables that I could,
但烟雾太浓 我没法呼吸
but the smoke was too thick, and I couldn't breathe.
我们都去鬼门关前转了一圈
Well, we both cheated death.
这实在是太不可思议了
That--that's just-- that's remarkable.
我们应该设计件T恤纪念下
You know, we should get t-shirts made up.
我能理解你这么开心
Well, I-I'm glad that you're happy,
但我刚刚失去了一切
but I just lost everything that I own.
我的妻子女儿住在汽车旅馆
I got my wife and my daughter in a motel
但那我都付不起
I can't afford.
除了身上的衣服 身无分文
Nothing but the clothes on our backs.
你可以要求保险公♥司♥
You can ask your insurance company
先预支付部分保险金
for an advance on the claim.
我没给房♥子买♥♥保险
My house isn't insured.
过去买♥♥过 但...
I-I mean it was, but...
我是负责管理存贷款的
I'm a savings and loan officer,
而自从银行业一蹶不振后
and ever since the banks collapsed,
我就失业了
I've been out of work.
好吧 那之前T恤的事就当我没说
Okay. Well, let's forget about the t-shirts, then.
周先生
Mr. Cho,
我们载这个可怜的人一程 送他回家
Let's say we give this poor man a ride back to his family.
走吧
Come on.
好的 谢谢 头儿
Okay, thanks. Hey, boss?
在瑞斯比的建议下 我检查了
On Rigsby's advice, I went through
赛特菲尔德夫人的信用记录
Mrs. Satterfield's credit reports.
你来看看
Take a look at this.
定期人寿保险单 增加死亡抚恤金
看来这位悲痛的寡妇获益不少啊
Looks like our grieving widow had a lot to celebrate.
我打算用保险的抚恤金
I'm thinking about using that life insurance money
重新装♥修♥下厨房♥
to redo my kitchen.
赛特菲尔德夫人 我无意冒犯
No offense, Mrs. Satterfield,
但你脸皮实在够厚
but you're quite brazen,
说明你要么是无辜的 要么是太蠢了
which means you're either innocent or stupid.
她在她丈夫被杀前的一个月
Well, she doubled down on her husband's life insurance policy
把他的人寿险金翻了一倍
a month before his murder.
我觉得你是太蠢了
I'm going with stupid.
搞外遇的妻子想方设法
Wouldn't be the first time a cheating wife
害死老公的案子 也不是头一遭
arranged for her husband's death.
你们认为我对他不忠吗
You think I was unfaithful?
你跟另一个男人上♥床♥
You were sleeping with another man.
保罗知道我外遇的事
Paul knew about my affair.
事实是 他也松了口气
Truth is, he was relieved.
我不用再乞求他的关心
I stopped begging for his attention.
他永远给不了我想要的东西
You see, he could never give me what I wanted.
那是什么
Which was?
一段婚姻
A marriage.
几年来 他都没尽丈夫的责任
He left ours years ago.
我丈夫有毒瘾
My husband was a junkie.
-海♥洛♥因♥吗 -是肾上腺素
- Heroin? - Adrenaline.
他欲罢不能
Couldn't get enough of it.
名誉带来的各式应酬
Drinking in all that glory,
在火焰中穿梭
dancing in the fire...
我没法给他当英雄的快♥感♥
How do you compete with the high of being a hero?
你为何不直接离开他
Why didn't you just leave him?
我能从一个消防员那
And what kind of a settlement
拿到很好的赡养金吗
am I gonna get from a firefighter?
我将保险加倍因为他出事只是迟早的事
I upped the policy because his death was just a matter of time.
每一天 都游走在悬崖边
Every day, a race towards the edge of a cliff.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表