剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
第四季
第二十二集
加州 圣玛尔塔
什么风把我们吹到
What brings us to
这美丽的海岛来了 里斯本
this beautiful place, Lisbon?
一名失踪人口
A missing person.
杰·班纳 26岁 当地男孩
Jay Banner. He's 26 years old. He's a local boy.
在一家海上救援所工作
He works at some sort of marine salvage place.
他昨天去冲浪 至今未归
He went surfing yesterday, and he never came home.
瞧瞧这些螃蟹 你看见这小螃蟹了吗
Oh, look at the crabs. You see the little crab?
瞧瞧这小螃蟹
Oh, look at the little crabby.
打扰了 我是加调局的里斯本探员
Excuse me. I'm agent Lisbon with the CBI.
这是顾问 派翠克·简
This is consultant Patrick Jane.
您是安森警长吗
Are you, uh, Chief Anson?
没错
That's right.
这些事杰的室友
These are Jay's roommates--
塔克·米彻姆和薇琪·朗
Tark Mitchum, Vicki Lang.
欢迎
Welcome.
拜托 我们才不受欢迎呢
Oh, come on. We're not welcome.
你讨厌我们跑到你的地盘上来
You resent us being here on your turf.
让我修改一下措辞
Let me rephrase that--your,
你的沙滩 你的沙地海岸线
uh, your sand, your sandy coastline.
才没有
Not at all.
只是杰是成年人了 失踪还不到一天
It's just that Jay's an adult, barely been gone a day.
这在我看来 完全是浪费时间
This just seems to me to be a complete waste of time.
这是你们最后一次见到他的地点吗
Is this where he was last seen?
对 他和吉特 我们另一个室友
Yeah, him and Jeeter. That's our other roommate.
他们昨天去拂晓巡逻了
They went out yesterday for dawn patrol.
就是凌晨冲浪练习
That's an early morning surf session.
我知道
I know.
杰一整晚都没有回家
And Jay didn't come home all night.
我在这儿发现了他的冲浪板
I found his board right here,
这就是说他没有淹死
which means he didn't drown.
我是说 他不可能淹死 他水性很好
I mean, he wouldn't drown. He was a fish.
所以我就想 "要是他是被绑♥架♥的呢"
So I thought, "What if he's been kidnapped?"
所以我就报了警
So I called the cops.
你打给了你♥爸♥ 议员先生
You called the father. The congressman?
我要找破案能手 警长
I wanted the big guns, chief.
这滑板是定制的 所以杰要么非常富有
That board's a custom, so either Jay was very rich
要么对冲浪非常热爱
or very serious about his surfing.
他是专业的 伙计 他正打算去参加巡回赛
He's serious, dude. He's trying to go pro.
他现在只差一大笔赞助
All he needs is that one big endorsement.
好吧 别管我了
Okay. Well, don't mind me.
我要去随便走走 吹吹海风
I'm gonna take a little stroll, soak up the atmosphere.
太美了
Oh! So gorgeous!
他有没有什么烦扰 吸毒
Did he have any troubles? Drug problems?
或是感情问题
Bad relationships?
不 我是说
No. I mean...
没有
No.
别说了 塔克
Shut up, Tark.
杰和我过去一起厮混过一阵子
Me and Jay used to hook up, not for a long time.
你们什么时候分手的
When did you break up?
我们没在一起 只是随便玩玩
We weren't dating. It was casual.
杰也希望如此
That's how Jay wanted it.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
这就是破案能手啊
"Big gun," Huh?
里斯本
Lisbon!
苍蝇和螃蟹
Flies and crabs!
你说什么
Excuse me?
螃蟹吃腐肉 所以我就跟着一只...
Crabs are scavengers, so I followed one--
它带我找到了这群苍蝇 瞧
Led me to this swarm of flies, and look...
杰·班纳找到了
Found Jay Banner.
死者生前为这家机构工作
The victim worked for this outfit here--
圣玛尔塔救援
Santa Marta Salvage.
打扰了
Excuse me?
打扰了 夫人 你是格蕾塔·马修吗
Excuse me, ma'am. Hi. Are you Greta Marshall?
是啊 就是我
Uh, yeah. Sure I am.
我是加调局的里斯本探员
I'm agent Lisbon with the CBI.
我们想问你几个问题
We just wanted to ask you a few questions
关于你的雇员 杰·班纳
About your employee, Jay Banner.
杰
Jay.
这真是太可怕了 真不幸
Oh, that was such a terrible thing, awful.
消息传得真快啊
News travels fast, huh?
小地方 消息走漏得快
Small town, big ears.
你们也该跟我丈夫谈谈
You should talk to my husband, too.
我们共同拥有这间公♥司♥
Um, we co-own the company.
格雷格 宝贝
Hey, Greg! Honey!
你在做什么
What'cha doing?
我只是在检查一些航海设备
I'm just checking the nav equipment.
检查航海设备啊
Oh. Checking the nav equipment.
上个月这儿有一场强风暴
We had a big storm come in here last month,
掀起了巨浪
Stirred everything up.
这艘船撞上一个神秘的沙洲
She hit an uncharted sandbar and, well,
到处都是声纳的响声
Knocked the sonar around.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
格雷格
Greg?
我的天 你在这里做什么
Oh, my god. What are you doing here?
你住在这里 在加州
You live here? In california?
是啊 都14年了
Yeah, 14 years now.
这是圣玛尔塔的格蕾塔 我妻子
Uh, Greta's from Santa Marta. M-my wife, I, um...
亲爱的 这是特蕾莎·里斯本
Honey, this is, uh, Teresa Lisbon.
这就是特蕾莎·里斯本
This is Teresa Lisbon?
那个特蕾莎·里斯本
The Teresa Lisbon?
独一无二
The one and only.
格雷格和我 小的时候在芝加哥约会过
Greg and I used to date when we were kids back in chicago.
是啊 实际上我们还订婚了
Yeah, we were engaged, in fact.
我来猜猜 是你悔婚了
Okay. Uh, let me guess. You broke it off?
我当时太年轻了
I was way too young.
是啊 当然 她是不是伤了你的心
Yeah, well, of course. Did she break your heart?
我不会这么说
I wouldn't say that.
没有
No.
你确实伤了他的心
Yeah, you did.
因为我们相遇的时候 他还在说你
'cause he was still talking about you when we met.
负心女
Heartbreaker.
我们只是想问问关于杰的事
We just w-wanted to ask you some questions about Jay.
这里有什么方便说话的地方吗
Is there somewhere more private we can talk?
当然有 我们办公室在那边
Sure, yeah, we got offices up there.
你这儿有茶吗 他们可能要聊好一会儿
Do you have any tea? 'cause this could take a while.
杰在这儿工作多久了
How long did Jay work here?
大概一年 直到上周 他辞职了
Oh, about a year. Until last week. He--he quit.
是啊 他最近好像有什么心事
Yeah, lately he had something on his mind.
我是说 反正他干这份工作
I mean, he was only doing this
也只是为了他的冲浪事业
for side money, anyways,
挣些外快
While he did his surf thing.
妈妈
Mom.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
我要钱看电影
I need money for the movie.
怎么说话的
Excuse me?
能给我点钱看电影吗
May I please have money for the movie?
还有爆米花
And popcorn.
给
Here.
我是派翠克·简
Hi. I'm Patrick Jane.
她就那个特蕾莎·里斯本
That's, uh, the Teresa Lisbon.
我是劳伦·特巴克
Hi. I'm Lauren Tayback.
嗨 劳伦
Hi, Lauren.
好了 去吧 玩得开心
Okay, go. Have fun,
-宝贝 拜 -好
- babe. Bye. - Okay.
-拜 -很高兴认识你 劳伦·特巴克
- Bye. - Okay. Nice to meet you, Lauren Tayback.
你们有几个孩子
Wow. How many do you have?
三个 劳伦 麦迪和莎莉
Uh, we got Lauren, maddy, and sally. Yeah.
真能生
Wow. Heh. Breeder.
你不是很喜欢杰 是吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表