剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
第四季
第二十一集
我从街角都能看到火光
I could see the glow from around the corner.
还以为整条巷子都着火了
I thought the whole alley was on fire.
你在那干什么
What were you doing out here?
送披萨
Delivering pizzas.
我喜欢走这小巷抄近路
I like to use this alley as a shortcut.
你出来的时候看到别人了吗
And did you see anybody when you were out?
没 只有车里那家伙
No, just, uh, you know, the guy in the car,
而且我一开始都没看到他 烟雾太浓了
And--and I didn't even see him at first. Too much smoke.
你看到他的时候他还活着吗
Was he still alive?
我想死了吧
I don't think so, no.
被铐在起火的车里怎么可能还活着
I mean, how could he be, handcuffed inside a burning car?
他到底是谁
Who is he, anyway?
我们还在调查
We're still working on that.
可怜的家伙 无路可逃被活活烧死的吗
Poor bastard. Burned alive? That's no way to to go.
周 你吓死我了
Oh, hey, Cho. Scared the hell out of me.
我找到了这些东西
I just found these.
那人真粗心
That's very careless of someone...
或者是设计好的
Or perhaps careful.
后台入口
你发现什么了
What'd you find?
还不好说
Not sure yet.
掩护我
Cover me.
我们马上就出场了
we'll be out soon.
我们来这的目的和你们不一样
Oh, we're not here for what you're here for.
这是谁的
Does this belong to anyone?
人们常说"跟鞋经不起时间的摧残"
I guess it's true what they say--
真是这样 这双是我最爱
"Time wounds all heels." These are my favorite.
加州调查局里斯本探员 你叫什么名字
I'm agent Lisbon with the CBI. What's your name?
格兰达·斯♥诺♥ 艺术团的司仪
Glennda snow. I'm the emcee of our troupe.
我们有场歌♥舞表演
We do a cabaret.
我们在小巷里发现了你的高跟鞋跟
We found your heel in the alleyway,
一起的还有位死者
along with a dead man.
他被火烧过
He'd been set on fire.
听到了警报声 但我们什么都不知道
Oh, we heard the sirens outside, but we had no idea.
你在巷子里干什么
What were you doing in the alley?
尽享极致苗条的感受
Enjoying an ultra slim.
我经常会在第一场演出前抽支烟
I always smoke a cigarette before the first show.
你出去的时候是几点
And what time were you out there?
不清楚确切时间 可能八点半
I don't know exactly. 8:30?
纵火调查员说起火时间
The arson investigator says the fire was set
在八点四十五到九点之间
sometime between 8:45 and 9:00.
那时间格兰达和我们在一起
Oh, well, Glennda was with us by then.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
她帮我穿上了我的压缩衣服
She helped me into my compression garments.
没错 谁死了 是谁
I was. Who died? Who was it?
我们还不清楚
We don't know.
姑娘们还有两分钟就开始了
Two minutes to curtain, girls.
失陪 我要上台了
If you'll excuse me, the stage is calling.
等一下 你有看到别人在巷子里吗
Hang on a minute. Did you see anybody in the alley?
事实上 有个男人
As a matter of fact, there was a man
坐在熄火的车里盯着我看
in a parked car, watching me.
他长什么样
What did he look like?
我看不到他的脸
I couldn't see his face.
很黑 我很害怕
It was dark, but I felt vulnerable,
就很快跑回夜♥总♥会♥了
so I hightailed it back into the club,
就是那时候感觉我的鞋跟断了
and that's when I felt my heel break.
你为什么不捡起来
Why didn't you pick up your heel?
穿着这礼服吗 亲爱的
In this dress, darling?
让我们欢迎
It's time to welcome
你们渴望拥有的萨克拉门托公主
the Sacramento princess you're dying to possess--
美丽的格兰达·斯♥诺♥
the delectable Glennda Snow!
我认为他说的是实话
I think he's telling the truth.
我不知道
I don't know.
其他变装皇后们可能是在维护他
The other drag queens could have been covering for him.
我觉得一个穿着高跟鞋
Well, I find it unlikely that a man in heels
亮片礼服 有着精致发型的男人
sequins, and, uh, an elaborate hairstyle
不太可能把另一个男人制♥服♥铐住
would subdue and handcuff another man
并放火烧他
and then set him on fire.
别
Oh, no.
拜托不要 拜托
Oh, please don't. Please.
话说回来 他很强势
Then again, he's very forceful.
还很柔软
Oh, and extremely limber.
车子注册在阿奇·布鲁姆名下
Car was registered to Archie Bloom.
19岁的本地青年
Local boy, 19 years old.
法医申请了牙医记录
Forensics requested dental records
来确认他是否就是死者
to confirm he's the victim.
我们联♥系♥过他父母了吗
Have we contacted the parents?
萨克拉门托警♥察♥局昨晚和他父亲谈过了
Sacramento P.D. spoke with his father last night--
老阿奇·布鲁姆
Archie Bloom SR.
他是当地学校的主管
He's a local superintendent of schools.
关于死因 我们有什么发现吗
Uh, well, what do we know about the cause of death?
解剖后才有结果
Nothing till the autopsy,
但验尸官没发现任何迹象
but the coroner found no cause
可以推♥翻♥他是活活被烧死的假设
to contradict the theory that he was burned alive.
我们就从这里下手
Then that's how we'll proceed.
死者昨晚在巷子里干什么
What was the victim doing in that alley?
我们无从得知
We don't know.
起火地点是在变装皇后舞会的外面
Uh, the fire was set outside a drag queen venue,
但那小巷里经营着很多生意
but there's a dozen businesses that open up onto that alley.
阿奇可能和任何一家扯上关系
Archie could have been tied to any one of 'em.
萨克警♥察♥局想出一份力
Sac P.D. Wants to help on this one.
我会让他们带着死者的照片四处打听
I'll ask them to show the victim's photo around.
我能肯定的是
One thing I do know is
我们有一堆指纹要处理
we've got a lot of fingerprints to work with--
车上 燃气罐上
on the car, on the gas can.
他们甚至在手铐上发现了部分指纹
They even found a partial on the handcuffs.
我查了那些燃气罐的条形码
I checked the bar code on one of those gas cans.
来自当地一家折扣店
It came from a local discount store--
特♥价♥商场
Bargain emporium.
你和瑞斯比去查查
You and Rigsby go and check it out.
-好的 -好
- All right. - Okay.
你和简去找老阿奇谈谈
I want you and Jane to go talk to Archie SR.
他肯定希望他儿子还活着
He's gonna want to believe his son's alive.
小心别让他抱有幻想
Careful not to build up his hope.
好的
All right.
加州调查局 背景调查
他死了 对吧
He's dead, isn't he?
我知道他死了
I know he's dead.
是他的车 不是吗
It was his car, right?
我们还在等身份确认
We're still waiting for a positive I.D.
但你们按死者是他的前提做进一步调查了
But you're moving forward on the premise that it was him,
我没说错吧
am I right?
没错
Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你看起来一点也不意外
You don't seem surprised.
我是不意外
I'm not.
我儿子一生都是受害者
M-my son was a victim his whole life.
可从不曾是谋杀案的被害人
Never a murder victim.
没错 但我最害怕的就是
No, but it was my deepest fear...
阿奇会让自己陷入危险之中
that Archie would get himself into a dangerous situation.
他很会制♥造♥麻烦吗
He was a troublemaker?
恰恰相反 是麻烦找上他
Exactly the opposite. He was the target of troublemakers.
你也许会说是太软弱了
Soft, I suppose you could say.
这也是很难让他搬出去的原因
That's why it was so hard asking him to move out.
阿奇不住在这吗
Archie hadn't been living here?
我们说好的
We had a deal.
我提供食宿
I would provide room and board
而他全力去完成大学文凭
while he earned a college degree,
但六个月前...
but six months ago...
阿奇觉得大学不适合他
Archie decided that college wasn't his thing.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表