剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
发什么了什么
What the hell happened?
他就这么倒下了 我不知道
He j--he just fell off. I don't know. Does
他还有脉搏吗
Does he have a pulse?
我感觉不到
I don't feel anything.
让我检查下 我的天
Let me check. Oh, my god.
还有呼吸吗 我看不出他是否还有呼吸
Is he breathing? I c--I can't tell if he's breathing.
我摸不出脉搏
I'm not getting a pulse.
我不认为他还有呼吸
I don't think he's breathing.
这是真的吗 我的天
Is this it? Is this happening? Oh, my god.
叫救护车 谁去叫救护车
Call an ambulance. Someone call an ambulance!
我叫 我马上去叫
I'll call. I'll call right now.
我们该怎么办 我们应该做点什么
What should we do? We should do something.
我去通知大家
I'll get the guys.
首先 我们不应该把他扔在这里
Well, we can't just leave him here for starters.
太无礼了
It's so undignified.
有没有沙发一类的让他躺躺
Do you have a couch or somewhere where you can lay him down?
前厅有
In the front room.
那就去前厅
Front room it is, then.
大伙 快来
Guys. Come on, come on!
来搭把手
I need a hand here.
小心点
Be careful with him.
起居室
The living room.
波彻托死了
Porchetto's dead?
是醉了
Oh, more like drunk.
你也醉了吗
Are you drunk?
一点点 别忽略重点
A little. Let's not get distracted.
我认为波彻托家族里有人预谋叛变
I think someone is staging a coup inside the Porchetto family,
当老家伙死后就接管家族
A takeover when the old man dies.
而这人就是杀死少东家的凶手
That's who killed junior.
-为什么 -因为少东想和齐塔斯开战
- Why? - Because junior wanted to go to war with the zetas-
这会在叛变者接管前
would have destroyed the family
毁掉整个家族
Before the plotter could take over.
那么你是想让叛变者自己现形
So you're trying to get the plotter to reveal himself
所以设了波彻托假死的局
by pretending that porchetto's dead?
你真聪明 小蚱蜢
Oh, you're very good, grasshopper.
医生不会察觉出他没死吗
Won't the doctors figure out he's not dead?
他们立马就能查出来
They're figuring it out now.
所以我们要赶快行动
That's why we have to work fast.
我知道这太牵强 但是范佩尔失踪了
I know it's a force, but van pelt is missing.
-医生 打搅下 -什么事
- Excuse me, doctor? - Yes.
我叫派翠克·简 加调局的人
Uh, my name's patrick jane. I'm with the cbi.
你有没有从制药公♥司♥收取大量贿赂
Do you take much bribe money from big pharma?
什么
What?
这是个无礼的指控 你为什么这么说
That's an offensive suggestion. Why would you say that?
很多医生都...
Well, a lot of doctors...
他在说什么
What's he saying?
很明显的 在任何职业中
I mean, obviously, in any profession,
人们都会有道德缺失
people fall short of the ethical mark.
医生在和警♥察♥说什么
What's that doctor saying to the cop?
去巴哈马的免费旅行
Free trips to the bahamas...
是关于爸爸的吗
Think it's about dad?
谢谢你的分享
Well, thanks for chatting.
那医生说了什么
What was that doctor saying?
应该让他亲口跟你说
Well, he should probably tell you himself.
这不是我的工作
It's not really my place.
简先生 大家都很痛苦 告诉我们吧
Mr. Jane, people are suffering. Tell us what you know.
请您节哀顺变
We're very sorry for your loss.
我的天 我的天 他走了
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. He's gone.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
这次事件 我也有小小的责任
Can't help but feel a little responsible here.
你对他做了什么
What'd you do to him?
塞吉
Serge.
你是最后一个和他在一起的人
You were the last one with him.
如果让我发现你对他做了什么
If I find out you did anything to him,
我发誓你死定了 你听见了吗
I swear you're gonna die. You hear me?
闭嘴
Shut up.
这可不是吓你 我说到做到
It's not a threat. It's a promise.
给我闭嘴 知道吗
Shut... up. All right?
你不能这么对我说话
You can't say that to me.
你替我打工 现在我当家了
You work for me. I'm in charge now.
不 你没有
No, you're not.
我才是
I am.
我跟所有的手下都谈过了 他们都跟随我
I talked to the crews, all of them. They're with me.
我们要和平过渡
And we're gonna do this smooth and smart,
不要在公共场合
and we're not gonna go around
公然威胁警♥察♥ 知道吗
threatening cops in public places. Got it?
-可是你... -别说了
- But you have- - No.
不 他说得对 忍♥忍♥吧
No, he's right. Wait.
我们回去再说
We will talk at the house.
你现在当家了吗
You're in charge now?
这与你无关
This is none of your business.
你得单独和我们谈谈
You need to speak with us alone.
是啊
Right.
真得谈谈
You really do.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
你看
So?
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
这是老把戏了
It's an old trick.
胳膊下的小球可以阻滞血液流动
Small ball under the arm stops the blood flowing.
于是停搏了
No pulse.
他还活着 这太好了
He's alive. That's great.
对你可不利
Not for you.
你雇了雷诺·马奎特杀掉少东
You hired Raynor Marquette to kill junior
因为他碍了你的事 对吧
because he was getting in your way, didn't you?
口说无凭
Good luck proving that.
我不需要在法庭上证明
I don't have to prove it in court.
我只要告诉他就行了
I'll just tell him.
别这样
Don't do that.
如有必要 我只能说出来
I will if I have to.
马奎特威胁到我一名部下的生命安全
I think Marquette's put one of my people in danger.
你得帮我们找到他
You're gonna help us find him...
不然我就带你进去 判你死刑
Or I will take you in there and sign your death warrant.
她绝不虚言
I think she means it.
我们得到了马奎特的手♥机♥号♥
We got Marquette's cell phone.
我们追踪到信♥号♥♥ 在波彻托木屋以东
We were able to track it to state route 4
14英里外的4号♥洲际公路上
14 miles east of Porchetto's cabin.
他一定就在附近
He must be somewhere nearby.
是啊 离这里挺近的
Yeah, it's pretty close to here.
我让巡逻队员跟我在那碰面 多谢
I can get some rangers to meet me there. Thanks.
你有没有想过 离开
So do you ever think about getting out of,
性工作者的行列
you know, sex work?
你开什么车
What kind of car you got?
我打赌是个便宜货吧
Piece of crap, I bet.
我开一辆配置全齐的雷克萨斯
I drive a lexus, fully loaded.
别说了
Oh, excuse me.
人生的意义可远不止这些
There's more to life than that.
趴下
Get down.
待在这儿 别出声
Stay here. Don't make a sound.
格蕾斯 当心身后
Grace. Behind you.
贱♥人♥ 放开我
Bitch, get off.
住手
Stop.
放开我
Get off.
你放松点
Just... relax.
我想现在我们扯平了
So I guess we can call it even now, huh?
再见了 格蕾斯
Bye, Grace.
好好照顾自己
Look after yourself.
格蕾斯 你在哪
Grace! Where are you?!
我在这儿
Over here!
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表