剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Don't be naive. Men lie... and kill.
梅尔
Maier?
是的 托马斯
Yes. Thomas.
在这里
Right in here.
五分钟
Five minutes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们关布洛克·马♥克♥思♥几小时了
Hey, we've had Brock Marx in the box for hours.
这家伙什么都不肯说
The guy won't talk.
理论一 犯罪首脑
Theory number one-- crime lord.
大猪头 是的
Pig's head. Yes.
我们还审问了他的律师
We've got his law partner as well.
动机是保险 你想询问他么
Insurance motive. You want to question him?
我现在有点忙
Kind of busy right now.
你们为什么不把嫌疑人放到一起
Why don't you guys get your suspects together?
我过一会回来找你们
And I'll meet you back here in a couple of hours.
-我保证 -你去哪
- I promise. - Where are you going?
要去找个流浪汉 有些琐事
Got a find a hobo. Do some errands.
还要去趟花店
Then I gotta run by this flower shop, too.
什么 找流浪汉
What? Find a hobo?
花店
Flower shop.
梅尔住处
弗雷斯♥诺♥ 加利福尼亚
派翠克 我是苏珊
Patrick, it's susan.
苏珊 有什么可以效劳的吗
Ah, susan. What do I owe the pleasure?
是你先找我的
Well, I'm calling you back.
对了 是的
Oh, that's right. Yeah.
我是想告诉你我去了旧金山警♥察♥局
I just wanted to let you know I went down to the SFPD.
但是什么都没找到
I didn't find anything.
我知道 然后呢
Yes, I know. so what did you do?
这个帕瑟/血腥约翰模仿事件
Well, this panzer/red john copycat thing
让我产生了兴趣
Has me very intrigued.
我想尽我可能帮帮忙
I wanna help out as much as I possibly can.
所以
So, uh...
苏珊 还在吗
Susan, You still there?
我要和你说些事情
Listen, I need to talk to you about a couple things.
-我先挂了 -派翠克
- I've gotta go. - Patrick?
派翠克 还在吗
Patrick, Are you there?
再见
Bye.
你好
Hello.
派翠克 苏珊
Patrick. Susan.
我想再多和你聊聊 我觉得
I was hoping we could talk some more. I wanted to--
简 他们在等你
Jane, they're waiting for you.
稍等一下 里斯本探员
Hang on one second, agent lisbon.
不介意的话 我有几个问题
I have a few questions if you don't mind--
非常欢迎你在访谈室等候
You're more than welcome to wait in the interview room,
但是这家伙目前对我们谋杀案毫无帮助
But this one hasn't done squat on our murder investigation,
他现在一定要去帮忙
And he's damn well gonna help.
是的 我肯定会帮上
Yes, I damn well am gonna help.
非常抱歉 我不会拖太久的
I'm--I'm sorry. I won't be long.
谢谢你救了我
Thanks for rescuing me.
我没叫你来啊
I didn't call you in.
简先生叫我来的
Oh. Mr. Jane asked me to come in.
好了 各位 我们开门见山
Hi. Okay, folks. Let's get straight to it.
派翠克·简 很高兴见到你
Patrick jane. Nice to meet you.
你早餐吃鸡蛋还是麦片
Do you prefer eggs for breakfast over cereal?
麦片
Cereal.
对你这种心狠手辣的罪犯而言 有点意思
Hardened criminal like yourself. That's very interesting.
你最喜欢的合法异议是什么
What's your favorite legal objection?
想有人怕还是有人爱 你不需要回答
Better to be feared or loved? You don't have to answer that.
桑玛
Summer.
派翠克·简 终于见到你了
Patrick Jane. Pleasure to finally meet you.
你
You...
你是个孤僻的反♥社♥会♥人物
You are a borderline sociopath.
非常暴♥力♥
Extremely violent.
但不是我们的杀手
But not our killer.
你嫉妒受害者
You were jealous of the victim's talent,
嫉妒他在法庭上的天份
His skills in the courtroom,
可他从不给你买♥♥花
But he never, uh, bought you flowers.
花 没有
Flowers? No.
你们办公室旁边花店
Yeah. The flower shop nearest your office,
一大打的红玫瑰
Uh, sells a dozen red roses
只卖♥♥127.68美元
for a very reasonable price of $127.68.
那是买♥♥花了 说真的
It was flowers? Seriously?
是的 我们浪漫的受害者每周都买♥♥
Yes. Our romantic victim bought them once a week.
他有一段不可公开的
A secret relationship he couldn't disclose--
不正当恋情
An illicit one.
也许并没有那么不正当
Maybe not that illicit.
别见怪 但是有多少男人给妓♥女♥买♥♥花
Now no offense. But how many men do buy roses for hookers?
我不再当妓♥女♥了
Oh. I don't hook anymore.
但是他们会给女友买♥♥
But they do buy them for girlfriends--
那种碍于规定 不能公开的女友
Girlfriends they can't have under certain rules.
你杀了埃尔顿·克里克
You killed alton creek.
真是好笑
Uh, that's ridiculous.
我是法庭警员
I'm an officer of the court.
我看到了杀气 背叛
I see homicidal rage, betrayal.
你们是爱人 这下就没错了
You were lovers.Yes, that's right.
而他甩了你 所以才有了大猪头
And he dumped you. Hence, the pig's head.
猪有指代警员之意
Pig for a pig.
桑托莉女士 我们有些问题需要问你
Ms. Santori, we're gonna have to ask you a few questions--
你杀了埃尔 你个贱♥人♥
You killed al? You bitch!
当心
Oh. Hello.
祝你日安
Have a nice day.
埃尔是个好人 你为何杀了他
Al was an okay guy. Why the hell did you kill him?
-这交给我了 桑玛 -好人
- I got this, Summer. - "An okay guy"?
他说过会娶我 那个混♥蛋♥
He said he'd marry me, the bastard!
后来他又变卦了
And then he changed his mind.
他只是没准备好 不确定自己的心意
He just wasn't ready, wasn't sure of his feelings.
一个离婚律师莫非还相信真爱么
Oh, a divorce attorney who was holding out for true love--
真可笑
What a joke.
你们数月前就分手了 你也该消气了
The affair ended months ago, long time to hold a grudge.
请您把她带走吧
Can you take her to holding, please?
我等了他好多年
Hey, I waited for him for years.
我的职业生涯都追随着他
I put my career on hold to be with him.
我想要有个家庭 现在为时已晚
I wanted a family, and now it is too late.
他夺走了我的人生
He took away my life!
可结果 他想要的只是个妓♥女♥
And turns out, all he wanted was a hooker.
我不是妓♥女♥ 贱♥人♥
I'm not a hooker, bitch.
苏珊 你现在想聊聊吗
Susan, did you wanna talk now?
我没时间了
I don't have any time.
外勤处刚发现了帕瑟谋杀案的线索
Field office just got a tip on the Panzer murder.
流浪汉在弗雷斯♥诺♥的一条巷子里找到一包东西
Homeless guy found a bag of stuff in an alley in Fresno.
流浪汉发现的线索
Tip from a hobo?
我的人正在查
My people are on it.
里面有一包溅了血的衣服
There was a bag of clothes with blood spatter on it
和一把刀
And a knife.
看来很可能是杀死帕瑟时的那把
Looks like it could be the knife that killed panzer.
如果是 那模仿者真太粗心了
Mm. Copycat's sloppy if it's knife.
血腥约翰绝不会这么马虎的
Red John would never have been that careless.
法医正在检验血迹
Forensics is running the blood now.
对了
Oh, get this.
那条巷子就在梅尔家的街区附近
The alley is in the neighborhood near the Maier home.
托马斯·梅尔 不是吧
Thomas Maier? No.
就是他 圣华金河杀手 真♥相♥大白了
Yeah. The San Joaquin Killer. I know who he is.
他就是第一名被害人的父亲
He's the father of the first victim.
不 这我不相信
No. I-I-I don't buy that.
梅尔昨天自杀了
Maier killed himself yesterday.
我们现在要去他家搜查
We're going to the house now to search it.
好吧 祝你好运
Okay. Good luck.
我想坦承一件事
I have a confession to make.
汤姆自杀的时候
When tom killed himself,
我心里有点气他 气他如此软弱
part of me was angry at him for being weak.
可现在我知道了 他其实很强大
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表