剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I-I think you should get off the case.
交给别人吧
You should give it to someone else.
拜托
Come on.
这个奇怪的视频
This... weird video makes me wanna
-反而让我更想查出那个变♥态♥ -我懂
- go after that creep even harder. - Yes.
我是说 现在情况很危险
I, uh... this is a dangerous situation.
这不是普通的偷♥窥♥狂
We're not talking about just some peeping Tom.
-他在跟踪你 -好了 派翠克
- This is a stalker. - Okay, Patrick.
-二者有病理上的区别 -好了谢谢你
- It's a totally different pathology. - Okay, thank you.
-从心理学上说 -晚安 我没事的
- Psychologically-- - Good night. I can take care of myself.
今晚谢谢你
I appreciate your help tonight. Thanks.
那个视频 是血腥约翰做的
That video-- it was Red John.
对
Yes.
血腥约翰在跟踪达西
Red John is stalking Darcy.
我知道
Yeah.
而你却没告诉她 你疯了吗
And you didn't tell her. Are you crazy?
要是告诉她 她肯定会更加盯紧
Well, if I told her, she-- she would've just gone harder
那个案子
at the case.
她不是个轻言放弃的人
She's not really the type to stop.
你这是在帮助达西
Mm. Is this about helping Darcy
还是要把血腥约翰的案子留给自己
or keeping Red John for yourself?
什么 这不是为了我
What? This is not about me.
我当然为她担心
Of course I'm worried about her.
"她很可爱 好戏在后头"
"She's cute. This is gonna be fun."
这句话 是说给你听的
That message-- that was meant for you.
是说给我听的
Yes, that was a message for me.
血腥约翰想和你建立近一步的关系
Red John is trying to form a closer relationship with you.
是的 不过我们之间没什么关系
Yeah, well, there's no relationship.
要是血腥约翰拿谋杀帕瑟的事
What if Red John took murdering Panzer
来请君入瓮怎么办
as some kind of invitation?
你操纵了一个连环杀手
You manipulated a serial killer.
-后果很严重 -我别无选择
- There's gonna be consequences. - I didn't have a choice.
我当时得阻止帕瑟
I had to stop Panzer.
我会尽力让达西放下帕瑟的案子
I will try and get Darcy off the Panzer case
以免血腥约翰伤害她
before Red John hurts her.
但愿你做得到
I hope you can.
你曾经和埃尔顿·克里克发生过冲突
You had a fight with your partner, Alton Creek?
是意见相左 探员 不是
A disagreement, agent. Not a--
我要听他亲口说 桑托莉女士
I'd like to hear it from him, Ms. Santori.
是意见相左 没有发生冲突
It was a disagreement. Not a fight.
因为钱
About money?
说吧 可以回答
Go ahead. You can answer.
是的 我们为钱争吵过
Yes, we argued over money.
他的一些客户欠账不还
Some of his clients were behind in paying their bills,
我让埃尔去催款
And I told Al to get on them about it.
我跟他有十五年的交情
Look, he was my partner for 15 years.
我们俩感情非常深厚
I had nothing but love for the guy.
这是克里克被杀的前一天
This is from the security camera outside your building
你们公♥司♥外的监控摄像拍下的画面
the day before Creek died.
看上去并不像你所说的那么有感情
Doesn't look much like love.
你们到底在为什么争吵
What were you really arguing about?
我告诉过你们了
I told you.
为了钱
Money.
其实你们应该追查的是另一个人
You know who you should look at,
那个经常跟他在一起的妓♥女♥
is that hooker he hung out with.
桑玛·埃德康贝
Summer Edgecombe?
桑玛[夏天] 秋天 就这类名字吧
Summer... Autumn, something like that.
她的脾气真是糟糕
She's got a terrible temper.
如果没有别的问题 我们要走了
Uh, if there's nothing else, we're gonna get going--
还有一件事 戴什先生 你昨天说谎了
Just one more thing, Mr. Dersh. You lied to us yesterday.
我们问你有没有人想置你的合伙人于死地
We asked if you knew anyone who wanted your partner dead,
你说没有 但那是谎话不是吗
and you said no, but that was a lie, wasn't it?
你们够了
Okay, that's enough.
知道谁把这个送给你的合伙人的吗
Do you know who sent this to your partner?
是你干的吗
Did you do it?
这种手段真是太恶心了
That is disgusting.
我当然没有做过这种事
And I certainly didn't do it.
问完了吗
Are we done here?
-怎么样 -我向周围的人打听了一下
- So? - So I asked around.
"戴什是否不经意间提过埃尔的小秘密"
"Did Dersh happen to mention Al's little secret?"
说是小秘密 但肯定不止 不然他不会知道
And by little, I mean big, 'cause he had to know.
什么秘密
What secret?
你给我一千美元我就告诉你
Cost you $1,000 to find out.
一千美元
$1,000?
再加一顿高级饭店的精美晚餐
And dinner at a nice restaurant.
五百美元外加一份披萨
$500 and a pizza.
六百美元 披萨不加蘑菇
$600, no mushrooms.
成交
Deal.
我讨厌蘑菇
I hate mushrooms.
127.68美元能用来做什么
What can you get for $127.68?
够在橄榄园意大利餐厅大吃一顿了
You can go crazy at Olive Garden.
不是我 是说克里克
Not me. Creek.
范佩尔查了他的公♥司♥帐务
Van Pelt looked into his business records,
发现了一件奇怪的事
and there's something weird.
一直到六个月以前
Up until six months ago,
每个礼拜他都往公♥司♥的报销帐户上记上
every week, he put in for reimbursement by his firm
一笔127.68美元的开销
for $127.68 for expenses.
那他确实对合伙人有所隐瞒
So he was hiding whatever it is from his partner.
是啊 但是127.68元能买♥♥什么呢
Yeah, but what can you buy for $127.68?
不知道 克里克隐瞒的不止这一件事
I don't know. Creek was hiding something else.
线人发现他有很严重的赌瘾
Our C.I. found out he had a big gambling habit--
-主要是扑克 -非法赌博吗
- Poker, mostly. - Illegal?
旧金山警方查封了田德隆区的一个地下赌场
Very. San francisco's got this underground club in the Tenderloin.
导致克里克最近损失了不少钱
Creek had lost plenty lately.
这可能就是他跟戴什吵架的原因
That could have been why he and Dersh fought.
但是几天之后
Yeah, but a few days later,
克里克又从德州扑克上赢了五万块
Creek won 50 grand at Texas hold'em,
这又导致了一个更严重的问题
which turned out to be an even bigger problem.
为什么
Why?
他是从布洛克·马♥克♥思♥手里赢的钱
He won it from Brock Marx.
海湾地区的犯罪之王
Bay area crime lord.
马♥克♥思♥指控克里克出老千
Marx accused Creek of cheating,
并威胁说要杀了他
threatened to kill him.
贩毒 人身伤害
Felony narcotics, assault,
致命伤害 谋杀未遂
assault with a deadly, and attempted murder.
这样一个黑帮分子倒是极可能
A mobbed-up guy like this could leave a pig's head
在别人门口留一只猪头 去把他带回来
outside somebody's door. Go pick him up.
他行踪飘忽不定
He's in the wind.
假释官也已经好几个礼拜没有他的消息了
Parole officer hasn't heard from him in weeks.
该死
Crap.
我们应该可以在这家赌场找到他
And we think we can find him at this gambling club,
但旧金山警局正筹划下周对该窝点一网打尽
But S.F.P.D. Is planning on busting the place next week,
因此要求我们不要打草惊蛇
asked us to go in quiet.
怎么可能呢
How quiet?
那就是马♥克♥思♥
There's Marx.
你可以进去
You okay.
你不行
You no.
我想要玩几把骰子 只有那张桌子在玩
I wanna play craps. This is the only table.
那也不行
Too bad.
没关系的 亲爱的 我替咱两玩
It's okay, baby. I'll play for the both of us.
我肯定不管怎样我也不会玩得比你差
I bet I do better than you would have done anyways.
去喝点东西吧 不会让你久等的
Go get a drink. This won't take long.
嗨
Hi.
怎么了 发生什么事了
What is it? What happened?
达西没事 跟她没有关系
Darcy's okay. It's not her.
至少没有直接的关系
Not directly anyway.
帕瑟 这个案子总是不消停
Panzer--the gift that keeps on giving.
你还记得汤姆·梅尔吗
Do you remember Tom Maier?
他是帕瑟第一个受害人的父亲
He was the father of Panzer's first victim?
记得 一个好人
Sure. Nice man.
他今天自杀了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表