剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Oh. Oh, I am so sorry.
太抱歉了 崔 我真是马虎
I'm sorry. Trey-- oh, that's embarrassing.
麦克 你有毛巾或者纸巾吗
Mike, you got a towel, a napkin or something? Come on.
都弄脏了 是我不好
That's terrible. My bad.
快擦擦吧 我们得再签一份了 麦克
Wipe that there. Uh, gonna need another one of these, Mike.
好了 谢谢
Okay, great. Thank you.
我笨手笨脚的 真是抱歉
So clumsy. I-I'm sorry.
我们要抓维纶 迪维恩和拉塞尔·佩里
We're looking for Warren, Dwayne, and Russell Perry.
小心他们身携武器
Expect them to be armed.
这帮人很难对付 是极度危险分子
They're erratic and extremely dangerous.
-范佩尔 你去那边 -是 长官
- Van Pelt, you take the side. - Yes, ma'am.
警♥察♥
Police!
我们不是来玩的
We didn't come here to work out.
别乱动 小子
Don't move, kid.
举起你的手
Put your hands in the air!
我不能被打倒
I couldn't let this place beat me.
我做了必须要做的
I did what I had to do...
安全
Clear.
一定是佩里一伙干的
It's definitely the Perrys.
我奋起反击
I fought.
老大 这里还有一名死者
Hey, boss, I got one down back here!
没有人能帮我
Nobody could help me.
这些是从哪来的
Where'd all this come from?
你的朋友韦恩可真体贴
Your friend Wayne is so sweet.
他的笑容可真是灿烂
Now there's a man who knows how to smile.
他以前是不是组过乐团吗
Was he in a boy band?
关于维嘉 你说的对
You were right about Vega.
我的信息派上用场了
So my information was helpful?
没 但你没说错
No, but it was accurate.
你可以走了 控告都撤消了
You're free to go. All charges are dropped.
谢谢你 周探员
Thank you, Agent Cho.
金宝
Kimball.
不客气
You're welcome.
你可真该花点功夫
You know, you really should do something
治治你的背
about that back of yours.
-我没事 -你很喜欢
- It's nothing. - You're very invested
一天到晚板着个脸 对吧
in this man-in-an-iron-face routine, aren't you?
我敢打赌我能让你嚎啕大哭
I bet I could make you cry like a baby.
这我不信
I'll bet.
这可说不定呢
There may be hope for you yet.
萨克拉门托警局缉毒小组搜过佩里的房♥子了
Sac P.D. narco unit just got finished searching the Perry's house.
找到了塑料袋 天枰 毒品残留
They found baggies, scales, drug residue,
但并无毒品
but no drugs.
看来维嘉把货拿走了
Looks like Vega stole his coke back.
不 佩里小子让杀手进入房♥子
No. The Perrys let the killer in the house.
是他们信任的人
It was someone they trusted.
不然迪维恩手里该拿的是枪
Otherwise, Dwayne here would have died with a gun in his hand
而不是游戏手柄
instead of a video game controller.
弹道测试有结果了吗
Did ballistics come back?
在佩里房♥子里找到的点三八口径弹壳
Yeah, the .380 casings found at the Perry house
与尤里被害现场的吻合
match the ones from Yoli's crime scene,
出自同一把枪
All from the same gun.
而且法医鉴定佩里的死亡时间
And the M.E. puts the Perrys' time of death
就在尤里被害当晚
the same night as Yoli's.
也就是说佩里和尤里是同一个人杀的
So whoever killed the Perrys killed Yoli.
好极了 我们连嫌疑犯都没有
Great. We've got no suspects.
又得从头开始了
We're back to square one.
这个嘛
Well...
我倒不会说是从头开始
I wouldn't say square one exactly.
不吗
No?
不
No.
坎蒂德 我们准备好了
Hey, Candide, we're ready.
你这儿钱不少啊
That's quite an impressive pile you have there.
你来这里做什么
What are you, uh, doing here?
我来找你的
I'm looking for you.
你不能回来这里
Well, you can't be back here.
我想去哪里就去哪里
I can be wherever I wanna be.
谁说的
Oh. Who says?
法律规定的
The law.
行动自♥由♥
It knows no bounds.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我还不知道
I'm not sure yet.
一周收获这么丰富 真替你开心
Glad to see you're having such a good week.
你想要多少
How much do you want?
两
Mm... 20.
-两万 -两成
- Grand? - Percent.
你疯了吧
That--that's insane.
好吧 那就两成半
Okay, then. Make it 25.
滚
Get out.
这样吧
I tell you what--
你告诉欧玛·维嘉我有个生意要做
You tell Omar Vega I got a deal to make,
我就不再为难你了
and we'll call it square.
我说过了 我不认识什么维嘉
I told you I don't know any Vega.
不认识吗
No?
那你为什么帮他数钱
Then why are you counting his money?
维嘉用这家俱乐部来洗钱
Vega uses this club to launder his drug money.
这显然是他的俱乐部
It's his club, that's obvious.
看看你
Look at you.
你可不像是个俱乐部老板
You're not a big time club owner.
你告诉维嘉 我的货源还有很多
You tell Vega there's more where that came from.
那个妓♥女♥挺不简单的哈
That pro seemed like a piece of work, huh?
谁 桑玛
Who, Summer?
她现在叫"桑玛"啊
Oh, she's "Summer" Now.
她就是桑玛 这是她的名字
She is Summer. That's her name.
正如她知道你的名字是韦恩
Just like she knows your name is Wayne.
看 不过是些薯条
Look, it was just some potato chips.
你把贩卖♥♥机里的东西都买♥♥光了
You emptied out the entire vending machine.
没错 她很饿嘛
Yeah. She was hungry.
收到
Copy that.
我刚要走
Hi. I was just leaving.
不 不准走
No. You're not.
我想我走不掉了
No? I guess I'm not.
干活了
We're up.
你能把声音调小点吗
You mind turning the bass down a little?
这音乐让我想尿尿
Makes me wanna go to the bathroom!
有信♥号♥♥了吗
You got a signal?
有了
Yeah.
跟他们保持点距离再跟
Just give 'em a lead before you go.
一直往前
Straight ahead.
右转
Turn right here.
我知道这个地方
I know this neighborhood.
这地方被废弃了
It's derelict.
毒品交易的绝世宝地啊
It's a perfect place to set up a drug operation.
他们停下来了 开慢点
Okay, they stopped. Slow down.
他们就在前面几百英尺
They're just a few hundred feet up ahead.
我们就停在这里吧
Let's park here.
萨城警局的缉毒小队
How many months has Sac P.D.'s narco team
找维嘉藏身所几个月之久
been looking for Vega's hideout?
我们只用了一天
We found it in one day.
怎么没看到那辆车
I don't see the s.U.V.
他们肯定开进其中一个仓库了
They must have pulled into one of these warehouses.
对啊 是哪一个
Yeah, but where?
且慢 你把简的追踪器放在哪里的
Wait a second. Where'd you hide Jane's tracking device?
他的外套里衬
His jacket lining.
简的外套和鞋子
Jane's jacket and shoes.
我们完蛋了
We're screwed.
我们没事
We're fine.
简完蛋了
Jane's screwed.
我在想
So I was thinking
这里也太挤了吧
it's getting a little crowded in here.
走开
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表