剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
多克·杜根球吧 加州 萨克拉门托
-嗨 -你好啊
- Hey. - How are you doing?
我吐出夹在牙缝里的草皮
So I'm pulling turf out of my teeth, right?
发现我们处在我方的8码线上
We're on our own 8 yard line.
3比25
Third and 25.
观众为我们欢呼呐喊
The crowd's hollering for our blood, right?
多克
Hey, doc.
于是我看了看他们
So I look over at the guys,
然后说 "先生们"
And I say, "Gentlemen..."
我想我们好好地收拾了他们一顿
I believe we got 'em right where we want 'em
我还想再给你们上一轮酒
Hey, I wanna get you guys another round. Right?
还是你们自己买♥♥单
Still gotta pay for it,
但我可以去替你们拿来
but I'm gonna get it for you.
给 多克
Here you go, doc.
谢谢 杰克
Thank you, Jake.
我刚订了周四的嘉宾席
Just booked a guest spot Thursday.
看看 谁是这世上最厉害的经纪
Come on. Who's the greatest agent in the world?
是你 阿历克斯
You are, Alex.
明星四分卫即将成为电视明星 走着瞧吧
Star quarterback to tv star. Just wait.
好样的 杰克 你是我的头号♥粉丝
Good man, Jakey. And you're my biggest fan,
等着 我们有的是生意要一起做 杰克
see, you and I are gonna go talk to business, Jake.
忙死了
Busy, busy, busy.
多克 你最棒
yo, doc! You're the best!
给我签个名如何
Hey, how about an autograph?
阿历克斯 见到大块头了吗
Alex, you seen the big man?
我要问他关于佛罗里达举办的球迷会的事
Got a question about that fan expo in Florida.
看见了 他刚走 可能还追得上
Yeah, he's just leaving. You might catch him.
好的 史蒂夫
All right, Steve.
多克
Oh, Doc...
维莱特探员 里斯本正赶来
Agent Wainright, Lisbon's on her way over.
那瑞斯比呢
What about Rigsby?
显然 多克是被汽车炸♥弹♥炸死的
Apparently, Doc was killed with a car bomb.
瑞斯比在旧金山上庭
Rigsby's in san francisco for court.
多克是谁
Who's Doc?
我以为你认识 死者是多克·杜根
I thought you knew. Our victim's Doc Dugan.
鼎鼎大名的...
You know, the...
是橄榄球运动员吗
Is that football?
对
Uh... Yeah.
多克·杜根死了
Doc dugan is dead.
更有意思的
And to make matters more interesting,
有个目击者把爆♥炸♥影像传网上了
one of our witnesses put the explosion on youtube.
一传十 十传百
It's gone viral.
后果不堪设想
Well, welcome to the future.
警局答应提供直升机
they promise us jet packs,
协助我们进行调查
they give us compromised investigations.
我会负责应付媒体
Look, I'll, uh, I'll take care of the media.
你们只管去...
You guys just go...
破案
solve the case.
交通频道是5吗 周
Traffic on the 5, Cho?
你竟然能听出我的步伐 真诡异
You recognize my footsteps. That's weird.
不 范佩尔看到了她认识的的人
No. Van pelt saw someone she knew,
可她没摆出"老大来了"的姿势
but she didn't do the "Boss is here" Posture check.
瑞斯比又不在 所以只可能是你 周
Rigsby's away. Therefore, cho.
经纪人和经理目睹了事发经过
Agent and manager saw the whole thing.
球吧老板的经纪人和经理
Agent and manager for a sports bar owner.
连你都认识多克·杜根
Well, even you know who Doc Dugan was.
声名显赫 自以为是的有钱人
Mm. Someone rich and famous and full of himself,
从他的坐骑就能看出来
Judging by the ride.
一年能扔出50次触地得分的四分卫有两个
Doc Dugan is one of two quarterbacks
多克·杜根是其中一个
to throw 50 touchdowns in a year,
而且他是唯一一个连续八个赛季
and the only one to throw over 3,000 yards
都扔出3000码的球员
in eight straight seasons.
他是个本地人
He's a local boy.
两年前退休 开了那家球吧
Retired two years ago, opened that bar.
橄榄球明星
Football star.
他赢过大奖赛吗
He ever win the big game?
在2003年
2003.
失陪
Excuse me.
我不知道他长什么样
I don't know what he looked like.
你就是经纪人
You're the agent?
我是经理 我叫史蒂夫·彭
Manager. Steve Penn.
我是经纪人 我叫阿历克斯·索得科
I'm the agent. I'm Alex Sodko.
听着 我看到有人在爆♥炸♥后逃离现场
Listen, I think I saw somebody running away after the blast.
我也看到了
I think I saw him, too.
多克在附近有没有地方
Did Doc have a place nearby somewhere
可以一个人待着的
where he could be alone?
他有间办公室
He's got an office--
不是办公室 有没有私人住处
Not an office. A-a private place.
他在街上有个一居室
There's a studio apartment down the block.
他用来招待客人
He used it as a guesthouse.
马上带我过去
Take me there right now.
好 这边走
All right. This way.
这是干什么
What's this about?
一个死者的私宅有很多线索
A victim's private places tell you a lot about 'em.
我有种预感 我们能发现有利线索
I got a hunch we're gonna find a better than average lead.
比如呢
Like what?
比如说他的冠军戒指
Oh, his championship ring, for starters.
多克
Doc?
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
我说对了吧 首先是戒指
Ah, like I said, the ring... for starters.
当然 还有...
And, of course, there's the...
出乎寻常的发现
better than average.
多克 你是最棒的
Yo, Doc, you're the best.
给我签个名如何
Hey, how about an autograph?
可怜的杰克
Poor Jakey.
你没听到爆♥炸♥声吗
You didn't hear the explosion?
我听到了 不过我当时很忙
Huh? Yeah, I heard it. I was busy.
本来死的是我啊
I should be dead.
有人死了 给我们说说杰克
Somebody is. Tell us about Jake.
他给多克当了大概一年的助手
He was Doc's assistant for the past year or so.
他是个不错的孩子
He's a great kid.
我喜欢那孩子 我喜欢那孩子
I loved that kid. I-I loved that kid.
我从没用过这么好的助手
I'll never find another assistant like that.
杰克为什么开你的车 还穿着你的外套
Why was Jake driving your car and wearing your jacket?
我在躲法♥院♥传票
Oh, I was dodging a subpoena.
又一起诉讼案
Another lawsuit?
你可没告诉过我们
You didn't tell us that.
安娜又加价了
Well, Anna's looking for more money.
安娜是谁
Who's Anna?
我的前妻
My ex-wife.
杰克和我长得很像
Look, Jake and I look like each other,
所以有时我让他出去 替我掩人耳目
So sometimes I'd have him go out and... cover my trail.
可怜的杰克
Poor Jake.
是记者打来的
oh, it's a reporter.
他快抢到劲爆的独家新闻了
Well, he's about to get a great scoop.
多克·杜根还活着
Doc Dugan lives.
麻烦请给我 谢谢
Give that, please. Excuse me. Thank you.
喂
Hello.
你是哪家报社的
Which paper you with?
我是加调局的派翠克·简
This is Patrick Jane with the CBI.
加州调查局
California Bureau of Investigation.
你听说多克·杜根死了吗
Oh, you heard Doc Dugan's dead?
对
Yeah.
是死了 千真万确
Uh really, really dead.
一代天骄死了
Wicked witch of the west dead.
好 好的
Okay. All right.
谢谢 很遗憾 再见
Thank you. I'm sorry. Bye.
你胡说什么
What was that?!
-我没死 -不 你死了
- I'm not dead. - Yes, you are.
你想想看
Think about it.
只有这间房♥间里的人
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表