剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
第四季
第二十集
雷德蒙高中 加州 雷德蒙
重返高中了 一定让你想起了往事吧
High school, huh? Must bring back some memories for you.
周五狂欢夜 和乐队朋友聚会
Friday nights, your friends from band,
绑上那些滑稽的帽子
strapping on those funny hats.
知道吗 我不会中计的
You know what? I am not gonna take the bait.
在锻炼过后 在镶木板的游乐室里
And then after practice, a little spin the bottle...
玩点转瓶接吻的游戏
in some wood-paneled rec room.
随你怎么说
Whatever you say.
瑞斯比 什么情况
Rigsby, what have we got?
杰克·麦蒂尔尼 28岁 英语老师
Jack McTierney. 28. English teacher.
法医官推断死亡时间是昨晚六点到九点
M.E. puts the time of death 6:00 and 9:00 last night.
显然他喜欢晚上在校园周围
Apparently he likes to stay late and go jogging
慢跑
around the campus.
周在搜查他的柜子
Cho's searching his locker now.
看来头部有钝器造成的创伤
Looks like it's a blunt-force trauma to the head.
找到凶器了吗
We have a murder weapon?
没 可法医认为是金属制品
No, but the M.E. thinks it was metal.
我们到这里时 装备箱里有些球拍
When we got here, there were bats in the equipment bins.
我们在检测血样
We're testing them for blood now.
联♥系♥到家人了吗
Did we contact the family?
联♥系♥到了 他们都从西部赶回来了
Yeah, but they're all back east.
他单身 独居
He's single, lives alone.
好吧 去做笔录吧
All right, start setting up interviews--
问问那些昨晚六点到九点在这里的人
anybody who was here between 6:00 and 9:00 last night.
好
You got it.
看他眼睛周围的瘀伤
Look at that bruising around the eye.
已经褪色了 像是发青一周左右了
It's faded. Looks like it's about a week old.
最好查清原因
Be good to know how that happened.
我们去问问校长
Well, let's ask the principal.
那个人
That guy?
廉价职业装 手♥机♥皮套
Cheap power suit, phone holster,
蓝牙耳机 大块手表
Bluetooth, large watch.
浑身都散发着"小暴君"味
Has "Petty tyrant" written all over him.
打断一下 先生
Excuse me! Sir?
你好 我是里斯本警探
Hi. I'm Agent Lisbon.
这位是派翠克·简
This is Patrick Jane.
我们是加调局的
We're with the CBI.
我是卡尔·辛德校长
Principal Carl Snyder.
感谢你们这么迅速赶来
Thank you so much for coming so quickly.
麦蒂尔尼老师生前有麻烦吗
Uh, did Mr. McTierney have any problems?
-和学生有纠葛吗 -没 应该没有
- Trouble with a student? - No, I don't think so.
他是个好老师
He was a great teacher.
他一毕业就来这里工作了
He started working here right after college.
很聪明的孩子
Uh, bright kid.
如果从事其他行业可以挣大钱
Could have made money doing so many things,
不过他爱教书
but he loved teaching.
我们有他这位老师 很幸运
We were lucky to have him. Mm.
我现在要去参加那悲伤的追悼会
Now I have a grief counseling session starting momentarily,
-所以 谢谢 -很好 我们会去的
- so thank-- - Excellent. We'll come.
他眼睛怎么发青的
Uh, how did he get the black eye?
他说他放学后和几个同学打篮球
He said that he... was playing basketball
然后碰伤的
with some students after school.
可你不信他的话
But you didn't believe him?
他有什么理由撒谎 我当然相信他
Well, why would he lie? Of course I believed him.
不 你不信
No, you didn't.
我为什么要骗你
Well, why would I lie?
可能只是出于你官僚的本能
Probably just bureaucratic instinct.
如果你怀疑他在编理由
Now if you suspected that the black eye story was false,
你认为真♥相♥应该是什么
did you have any notion of the true story?
不知道
No.
我说了 他倍受欢迎
Like I said, he was very popular among everyone--
师生们都喜欢他
students and faculty alike.
不是人人都喜欢他 我搜了麦蒂尔尼的柜子
Not everyone. I went through McTierney's locker.
没特别的 可我在他的公文包里发现了这个
Nothing unusual. But I found this in his briefcase.
亲爱的麦蒂老师
我看到你做的事了 我觉得恶心
你真是个十足的混♥蛋♥
我一直以为你很特别
可你和那些人一样 只是个伪君子
真不敢相信 我曾以为你不错
我恨你
真有意思
Oh. This is very interesting.
我有幸在这五年间
I had the honor of working with Jack McTierney
和杰克·麦蒂尔尼共事
for the past five years.
他是个好老师
He was a good teacher,
我们会想念他
and he will be missed.
谢谢 拉夫兰德先生
Thank you, Mr. Loveland.
还有谁想发表关于麦蒂尔尼老师的
Now is there anyone else who would like to say something...
悼词
about Mr. McTierney?
我想说几句
We--well, I'd-- I'd like to say something.
简先生
Mr. Jane,
现在很敏感
this is a very sensitive moment.
我知道 他们只是青少年
Yeah, they're just teenagers.
他们过得了这关的
They'll get over it.
大家早 我是派翠克·简
Good morning, everyone. I'm Patrick Jane.
我是加调局的
I'm with the CBI.
大家节哀顺变
I'm sorry for everyone's loss. Uh...
我知道你们和麦蒂尔尼老师很亲近
I know you were close to Mr. McTierney,
我希望你们有人能告诉我
and I was hoping that one of you could tell me
我们发现的这封信是谁写的
who wrote this letter that we found.
"亲爱的麦蒂老师..."
"Dear Mr. McT..."
"我看到你做的事了 我觉得恶心"
"I saw what you did, and I'm disgusted.
"你真是个十足的混♥蛋♥" 感叹号♥
You are a total pig," Exclamation point.
"我一直以为你很特别"
"I used to think you were special,
"可你和那些人一样 只是个伪君子"
"But you're just a hypocrite like the rest of them.
"真不敢相信 我曾以为你不错"
I can't believe I ever thought you were cool."
"我恨你"
"I hate you."
谁会写这样一封信
Who would write such a letter? Hmm?
显然有人感到遭受了背叛
Clearly someone who felt betrayed.
有个敏感的灵魂为如此刺耳的言语
A sensitive soul who now feels deep remorse
深感后悔
for having spoken so harshly.
这个人就在在座的各位中
Someone seated right here in this room.
没错
Yes.
就是你
You.
当其他人都环顾四周
While everyone else was looking around
想知道执笔者是谁的时候
trying to figure out who wrote the letter,
你没有东张西望
you weren't.
你知道是谁写了这封信
You knew who wrote the letter,
因为这个人就是你
because it was you.
我说错了吗
Isn't that right?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
里斯本 你该去追了
Lisbon, you're on.
站住
Hey, stop!
是闹剧吧
Drama, huh?
还有人要发言吗
Anyone else have anything to say?
你为什么要写这封信 瑞秋
Why'd you write this letter, Rachel?
麦蒂是我最喜欢的老师
Mr. McT was my favorite teacher.
他常常谈到自尊
He always talked about self-respect.
他希望我们女孩子尊重自己的思想
He wanted us girls to value ourselves for our minds.
我是说 他和我们相处很融洽
I-I mean, he was cool with us.
他没有把我们当傻孩子看
He didn't treat us like idiot kids.
发生了什么变故
Well, what changed?
三天前 我正在驾车
Three nights ago, I was driving
去我做志愿者的救济站
to the Food Bank where I volunteer.
是在一个简易社区里
It's in kind of a sketchy neighborhood.
我看见麦蒂尔尼老师在和一个...
And I saw Mr. McTierney talking to, like...
一个妓♥女♥讲话
a hooker.
他们打得不可开交
And they were fighting.
我是说 争吵
Well, arguing.
然后她上了他的车
And then she got into his car.
我是说 他可是个老师
I mean... he's a teacher.
她长什么样子
What did she look like?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表