剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
我没说我没做过坏事
I didn't say I never did anything bad.
-我只是从没被抓 -说得好
- I just never got caught. - Ahh. Touche.
我注意到
It has come... to my... attention
简老师在二层男生厕所
that Mr. Jane here performed an act of vandalism
表演了破坏艺术
into the second floor boy's restroom.
对我恶毒的人身攻击
A vicious, personal attack on me.
简
Jane?
是真的
It's true.
先生 我代表加调局对您表示抱歉
Sir, on behalf of the CBI, I apologize.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
简先生
Mr. Jane?
简
Jane!
我为这愚蠢的涂鸦表示抱歉
I'm sorry for the senseless act of graffiti.
没了
That's all.
很好
Very well.
我会把清洁账单寄给加调局
I will send a bill to CBI which will cover the cost of cleaning,
我会要求 在推进调查过程中
and I would ask that as we move forward with this investigation,
简先生都不得出现在这里
it is conducted without Mr. Jane on site.
同意吗
Are we agreed?
你怎么知道是我在厕所涂鸦
How'd you know it was me that graffiti'd the bathroom?
一个学生告诉我的
A student told me.
真奇怪 那时是上课时间
Well, that's strange, 'cause it was during class,
厕所里没别人 因为我检查过
and there was no one else in the bathroom, 'cause I checked.
显然还是被人看见了 不是吗
Well, somebody saw something, didn't they?
是你看见了
You saw something
用你未经授权的摄像头
on your unauthorized security cameras.
什么
What?
他在厕所里装了未经授权的摄像头
He has unauthorized security cameras hidden in the bathrooms.
有点变♥态♥是吧
It's a little creepy, huh?
我不知道你从哪得到的消息
I don't know where you are getting your information,
不过这不是真的
but it is simply not true!
你好 变♥态♥ 变♥态♥ 变♥态♥
Hello! Pervy perv perv!
秘密摄像头 这是绝对违法的
Secret cameras? That is profoundly illegal.
不是 听着
No. Listen--
听我说
listen to me.
这些摄像头只是为了达到监督目的
These cameras are for disciplinary purposes only.
那你为什么不告诉我们
Then why didn't you tell us?
因为 正如你说
Because, as you say,
严格说来 它们不是百分百合法
strictly speaking, they are not 100% legal.
辛德校长
Mm-hmm. Principal Snyder,
如果你在这次调查中扣押证据
if you're withholding evidence from this investigation,
你就有大♥麻♥烦了
we've got a serious problem.
家长会 美国公民自♥由♥联盟
And the P.T.A. And the A.C.L.U.
和所有别的字母缩写
And all those other acronyms,
他们都会找你麻烦的 朋友
they're gonna have a host of problems with you, pal.
我没想过扣押证据
I wouldn't think of withholding evidence.
我不是白♥痴♥
I'm not an idiot.
我查看过谋杀那晚的录像
I looked through the footage the night of the murder,
我不觉得有什么
and I don't think there is anything there.
坦白讲 我不在乎你怎么想
Frankly, I don't care what you think.
现在我要所有录像
I want all the footage now.
好吧 我明白
All right. I understand.
里斯本探员 我能要求
Agent Lisbon, could I ask that we...
保守秘密吗
keep this discreet?
不能
No.
马汀
Martin...
你制♥造♥了摇♥头♥丸♥
you've been manufacturing Ecstasy,
一号♥麻醉剂制♥作♥流程
a schedule I narcotic.
你16岁
You're 16 years old.
可以按成年人审判
You can be tried as an adult,
或者按未成年人审判
or you can be tried as a minor.
相信我 你不会想按成年人判处的
Believe me, you don't want to be tried as an adult.
关于麦蒂尔尼老师被杀那晚的会面你说谎
You lied about meeting Mr. McTierney the night he died.
好吧 我见他了
Okay. I met him.
他没收了你的药
And he confiscated your pills?
所以我们在他身上发现了药物
That's why we found the drugs on him, right?
可他不知道是我做的 我发誓
Yeah. But he didn't know I was making them. I swear.
我告诉他药是我找到的 他信了
I told him I found the pills, and he believed me.
你父母呢
What about your parents?
他们一定知道地下室有个毒品实验室
They must have known that there was a drug lab in their basement.
他们不知道毒品的事
Uh, they had no idea about the drugs.
我告诉他们是为了科学博览会的项目
I told them it was for my science fair project.
好吧
Okay.
你为什么和麦蒂尔尼老师见面
So why were you meeting Mr. McTierney?
我遇到了点 麻烦
I had been having some... trouble, and...
他想帮我
He was trying to help me.
这和你去急诊室的事有关系吗
Something to do with your, uh, trip to the emergency room?
是啊
Yeah.
马汀
Martin...
你在家里受到虐待了吗
are you getting abused at home?
没有 绝对没有
No. No way.
我爸妈经常不在家 没机会虐待我
My parents aren't around enough to abuse me.
那你是在学校被人欺负了吗
So you're getting bullied at school?
不算是吧
Not really.
有时候小孩子可能不懂事
I mean, kids can be morons,
但是 没那么严重
but... it's not that bad.
我上过高中
I went to high school.
恶霸们就喜欢欺负你这样的小孩
They eat kids like you for breakfast.
这就是麦蒂尔尼先生帮你的事 对吧
That's what Mr. McTierney was helping you with, right?
随便吧
Whatever.
他是想帮我 但他能做些什么
He tried, but what was he gonna do?
他不可能一天到晚守着我
He couldn't be there 24/7.
再说 什么样的胆小鬼才会要老师保护啊
And what kind of wuss needs a teacher to protect him, anyways?
这只让情况越来越糟糕
It just made things worse.
所以你决定开始贩毒
So you decided to become a drug dealer.
我只是想受欢迎
I just wanted to be popular.
我以为如果我开始贩毒
I thought if I became the cool drug guy,
大家会觉得我很酷 从而改变对我的态度
then everything would be different.
我甚至都不打算贩卖♥♥ 光送人
I wasn't even gonna sell the "E," just give it away.
我知道这很疯狂 但...
I know that's crazy, but...
我愿意付出一切
I would do anything.
知道吗
You know what?
上高中时 我也饱受欺辱
I got my ass kicked in high school.
-好吧 -不 我说的是真的
- Yeah, right. - No, seriously.
我高中时才一米六几
I was 5'4" till my senior year.
然后我就长个了 于是没人欺负我
Then I grew a foot. Things change.
那真棒
That would be so awesome.
等等
Wait a second.
怎么了
Hey. What's up?
你 你的什么破了
Your--your what broke?
知道了 我马上过来
Oh! Oh, oh! Uh, yeah, yeah. Um, I'm on my way.
待在这别动
Uh, don't move!
-没事吧 -她的羊水破了
- Everything okay? - Yeah. Her water broke.
这是件好事 对吧
That's a good thing, isn't it?
是啊 现在情况紧急
Yeah. It's, uh... it's happening.
-你能告诉里斯本吗 -好 我去告诉她
- Can you tell Lisbon? - Yeah, I got you covered.
谢了
Thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我们看了60个小时的录像
We've watched 60 hours worth of footage.
我觉得查不出什么了
I think it's a dead end.
耐心点 小蚱蜢
Patience, Grasshopper.
不耐心我能看这么久吗
I am being patient.
这里
There.
快退
Back that up.
好的
Okay.
你能让画面放大吗
Can you--can you grow that?
能让它扩大吗
Can you--can you "Bigify" It?
我可以数码变焦
I can do a digital zoom.
很好
Good.
你认识这小孩吗
You know that kid?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表