剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah, and we have to deal with cops every day
都拼写不对的警♥察♥周♥旋♥
who can't even spell "Miranda""
而且你说对了
And you're damn right.
为了确保我的客户得到公正处理
I'm gonna do whatever I can to make sure
我会不惜一切
my client gets a fair shake.
你对此有意见吗
Now do you have a problem with that?
不 我没意见
No. No problem at all.
我们抓到凶手了 斯图亚特夫人
We got him, Mrs. Stewart,
谢谢你的协助
thanks to your help.
不 我才应该谢谢你
No, you're the one that deserves the thanks.
还有多克
Doc, too.
他真的帮了很多忙
He was really useful.
如果可以 杰克葬礼的钱我来出
I'd like to pay for jake's funeral if I can.
你有什么需要尽管开口
Anything else you need.
谢谢你 但我不需要施舍 杜根先生
Thank you, but I don't need handouts, mr. Dugan.
请叫我特来沃 这不是施舍
Call me "Trevor," Please, and it's not a handout.
这是我欠杰克的
It's what I owe Jake.
那好吧
All right, then.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
如果可以 我想再多待一会儿
I'd like to stay a little longer if I can.
当然可以
Sure.
请您节哀顺变
Again, I am so sorry for your loss.
我是希望我们可以
I was hoping we could...
再多聊聊杰克
talk a little bit more about Jake.
好啊
Sure.
我听说他本人是个很厉害的球手
I hear he was one hell of a ballplayer himself.
是啊 他赢过州冠军
Yeah, he won the state championship...
-大四那年 没错 -不是吧
- Senior year, yeah. - No.
一切顺利吗
All good?
是的 多克看来像变了个人
Yeah. Doc seems like a changed man.
他这次经历 是我们所有人一生难求的
Well, he's had a perspective few of us ever get.
很激励吧 我想
Energizing, I expect.
你也想那样吗
Would you want that?
听到你死后 人们都怎么评价你
To hear what people say about you when you're dead?
如果我死了 人们会烧我的肖像泄愤
When I'm dead, they can burn me in effigy
或是为我建起雕像
Or build a statue
或是把我忘得一干二净
or forget about me completely.
-我都不介意 -你不是说真的吧
- I couldn't care less. - You don't mean that.
人人都想被铭记
Everybody wants to be remembered.
-幼稚的虚荣心啊 -我就想被铭记
- Childish vanity. - I want to be remembered.
你这么天真自然会想 但你并不会太在意
And you shall be, fondly, but you won't care about it
因为死了就是死了 一了百了
Because when you're dead, you're dead,
到了那时... 冰激凌来了
And until then... There's ice cream.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表