剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
他上当了吗
He go for it?
当然 该公布真♥相♥了
Oh, did he. Time to break the news.
我把事情理清楚
Let me get this straight.
哈弗内拿到了记事薄 不过是假的
Haffner has the address book, but it's a fake?
粗制滥造
Fake as a $3 bill.
那他怎么在库兹科曼的家里发现的
And then how did he find it in Kuzmenko's house?
我抄下了库兹科曼客户名单里的一些姓名
Well, I copied the names from the list of Kuzmenko's clients.
然后把本子放到哈弗内能找得到的地方
Then I put the book where haffner would find it.
我告诉哈弗内
Then I told Haffner
简认为记事薄藏在家里
that Jane thought the address book was at the house,
所以他就去了那里
so he went to the house.
-为什么 -哈弗内一直在监视
- Why? - Haffner's all about surveillance.
我知道他之前在跟踪我们
I knew he'd be following us.
我只好给他来个声东击西
I had to do something to throw him off the scent.
现在我们可以独♥立♥破案
Now we can solve the case
而不被哈弗内紧密盯防了
without Haffner looking over our shoulders.
-不不不 -你别急
- No. No, no. - Don't be hasty.
你的问题 我一会儿再说
I will deal with you in a minute.
一旦伯坦姆发现此事
When Bertram finds out about this,
他一定会气得跳脚
he'll have a coronary.
我们都知道这有风险
We knew there was a risk.
所以你们不该这么做
Which is why you shouldn't have done it.
去找哈弗内道歉
Go to Haffner and apologize.
告诉他都是简的错
Tell him it was all Jane's fault.
这可不公平
Oh, well, that hardly seems fair.
也许你们可以说服他 再给你们一次机会
Maybe you can convince him to give you another chance.
这不可能
It's not gonna happen.
她说的对
She's right.
天啊 你们何必这么做
Oh, god. Why are you doing this?
你们都没事了 你们只要低调做事就行了
You were okay. All you had to do was keep your heads down.
我们想跟你干活
We wanna work for you.
让我单独跟简聊会
Let me talk to Jane alone.
我赤手都能杀了你
I could kill you with my bare hands.
这又不是第一次了
Well, it's not the first time.
拜托 你别无选择
Come on. You don't have a choice.
你坐以待毙 他们就要被解雇
You do nothing, they get fired.
你跟我合作 他们能保住饭碗
You work with me, they keep their jobs.
你甚至也能要回自己的饭碗
And you might even get yours back.
好吧 不过行动只限于你和我
All right, but it's just you and me.
-不让他们牵扯进来 -好的
- They don't do anything else. - Okay.
计划是什么
What's the plan?
计划是我们要抓住真凶
Plan is we catch the killer.
这挺明显的
Kind of obvious.
乔丝琳·查平 我是派翠克·简
Jocelyn Chapin. Patrick jane.
我们就快要抓住真凶了
We're on the verge of catching the killer,
但我们需要你的帮助 迫使他认罪
But we're gonna need your help to pin him down.
去拿纸笔 记下这些人的名字
Get a pen and paper. There's some people
我要你把他们召集到健身房♥
I need you to get to your gym.
对了 我们要用到...
Oh. We're gonna need some of that...
那个犯罪现场会用到的
the--the glow-y spray stuff
发光的喷雾状的东西
the crime scene guys use.
-发光的喷雾 -没错
- Glow-y spray stuff? - Yes.
没错 发光的喷雾 那是关键
Yeah, the glow-y spray stuff. It's vital.
拿到笔了吗
Got a pen?
我们感谢您的协助
We appreciate your help.
这能见效吗
Think this will work?
大概有68.2%的把握
Oh, about 68.2% sure.
请大家注意 停一下
Can I have everybody's attention, please?
对 每个人 你 放下耳机
Yes, everybody, you-- those with the, uh, ear things.
没错 你能否 谢谢你 先生
Uh, yes, could you-- thank you. Sir.
还有你 谢谢
You as well. Yeah. Thank you.
不会耽误很久 我叫派翠克·简
This won't hurt a bit. My name is Patrick Jane.
这位是特蕾莎·里斯本
This is Teresa Lisbon.
我们在调查马库斯·库兹曼科死亡一案
We're investigating the death of Markus Kuzmenko.
杀他的真凶现在就在这个房♥间里
His killer is somewhere in this room right now.
库兹曼科是被重器击中头部而亡
Kuzmenko was struck in the head with a heavy object,
我们相信就是这健身房♥里的一件力量器械
And we believe it was one of those weights From this gym,
所以我们要用一种
so we're gonna test them with a spray
即使血迹被擦干净后
that can detect trace elements
一旦检测到血迹特征
of blood on a surface by glowing,
也会发光的喷雾
even after it's been cleaned.
找到了那只器械 就找到了凶手
We find the weight, we find our murderer.
所以只要你们都坐好 有点耐心
So if you could all sit tight, be patient,
凶手很快就会浮出水面 谢谢
The killer will soon be revealed. Thank you.
-抱歉 -请说
- Excuse me. - Yes.
大家好 我是名律师
Hi. I'm an attorney. Oh.
就算你们在一件力量器械上发现了血迹
Even if you do find blood on one of those weights,
也无法证明它就是这房♥里的人干的
There's no way to connect it to anyone in this room.
-可以验指纹 我的朋友 -指纹
- Ah, fingerprints, my friend. - Fingerprints?
这里面很多器械都有我的指纹
My fingerprints are on lots of those weights.
那也不表示我用它们杀了人
That doesn't mean I used them to kill anybody.
你说的很在理 好吧 只是假设
You make an interesting point. Okay. Hypothetical.
那要是我把它藏进我的车里
What if I hid the weight in my car?
或是办公室 家里呢
Or my office? My house?
那能证明我是凶手吗
Would that prove that I was the killer?
如果你们在我车里找到凶器 当然
I-if you found the murder weapon in my car, yeah.
-它在你车里吗 -不
- Is it in your car? - No.
不 我知道不在你车里
No, I knew it wasn't in your car,
因为器械在她车里
Because it's in her car.
对吗 乔丝琳
Right, jocelyn?
什么
What?
你用来杀害马库斯的器械
The weight you used to kill markus--
你一听说我们要来
You hid it in your car
就把它藏到你的车里了 不是吗
when we told you we were coming over, didn't you?
-我没有 -拜托
- No. - Oh, please.
你一听到"车"这个词
You practically jumped out of your skin
吓得魂飞魄散
at the mention of "car".
-我才没有 -你有
- No, I didn't. - Yes, you did.
-我没有 -你有
- No, I didn't. - Yes, you did.
好吧 现在只有一个办法能判断谁对谁错了
Okay. There's only one way we can settle this.
走吧
Shall we?
这是什么
What's this?
这是壶铃
It's a kettlebell.
我去客户家上课时要用的
I keep it in my trunk
我一直把它放在车尾箱里
for visits to clients' houses.
那你能解释一下为什么上面有血吗
Can you explain why it has blood on it?
查平小姐 我刚跟一个叫
Ms. Chapin, I just spoke to a man
欧莱格·马斯特沃的人通过话
named Oleg Mostovoi.
他是个放高♥利♥贷♥的
He's a loan shark.
他说他在凶案发生的前几天
He said a few days before the murder,
借给库兹曼科七万五千美金
he loaned Kuzmenko $75,000
库兹曼科说
and that Kuzmenko said
他要用这笔钱开一家健身房♥
he needed the money to start his own gym.
这就是你杀他的原因吗
Is that why you killed him --
就因为他要成为你的竞争对手
he was gonna compete with you?
我听一个地♥产♥经纪说
You know, I heard from a realtor
马科斯在找开健身房♥的场所
that Markus was looking at gym spaces.
我的健身房♥的生意每况愈下
My gym isn't doing so well anymore,
如果说他要 他要离开
so if he would -- would have left and...
并且带走他的客源
taken his clients,
我的健身房♥肯定就要关门了
I wouldn't have been able to stay open.
你跟他对质了
You confronted him.
我求他留下
I begged him to stay.
委曲求全 我
And it's embarrassing. I...
我跟他说 看在我们俩之间的情分上
I said that he shouldn't leave
他不该说走就走
because of what we meant to each other.
而他就愣在那看着我
And he just looked at me
那表情就像是他根本不明白我在说什么
like he had no idea what I was talking about.
他就这样把我们之间的事忘了
And he had just forgotten.
看来他在跟我分手后有过不少女朋友
I suppose there had been that many girls since.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表