剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
为什么他要模仿
I mean, why would he go to such lengths
血腥约翰的犯罪手法呢
to make it look like Red John was the killer?
完全说不通
It doesn't make any sense.
而且他为什么要给加调局寄我的录像
And why would he send CBI a video of me?
谁能摸透一个不顾死活的男人的心思
Who can fathom the mind of a desperate man?
我需要局里所有血腥约翰的档案
I'm gonna need all the department files on Red John.
没问题
Of course.
只要局里有需要
Yeah, what--whatever the bureau needs,
我们都愿意全力协助
We are always happy to be of assistance.
昨晚你们三个在哪里
Where were you three last night?
牢里
Jail.
怎么回事
Why?
我们在市中心的示♥威♥游♥行♥队伍里
We were at the occupy demonstration downtown.
警♥察♥说要清空购物广场
Cops said we had to clear the plaza,
就把大家都逮捕了
Then just arrested everybody.
一个小时前我们才被放出来
We didn't get out until about an hour ago.
你们怎么认识维克·希森斯的 What's your connection to Wyck Theissens?
我们与他合作设计他的新季时装
We were working with him on his next collection.
他去时装设计学院找到我们
He found us at the fashion institute.
他希望与那些
He wanted to work with people
还没被业内圈子所毒害的人合作
That were not yet tainted by the industry.
对 没错
Yeah. Yeah, that's right.
我是说 他以前吃过一次这样的亏了
I mean, he'd been screwed over once before.
绝不像重蹈覆辙
Wasn't gonna make that mistake again.
圈里的人都想知道他在干什么
Everybody wanted to know what he was doing--
不停打来电♥话♥ 各种骚扰
Calling, nosing around.
于是他隔出了这间密室
That--that's why he built the secret room?
这样就没人能看见他的新作了
So no one could see the clothes?
他做这一切所需的资金是哪来的
Where'd the money come from for all this?
我们为楼下那位做裙装
We made dresses for the guy downstairs
经由他卖♥♥回亚洲
for him to send back to Asia.
做高级女装的仿制品
Knockoffs of haute couture.
那个刘先生 做进出口贸易的
Mr. Liu? With the import/export business?
对 是个不错的锻炼机会
Yeah. It--it was good training.
好吧 你们觉得刘先生
Sure. Okay. Any idea why Mr. Liu
为什么会认为你们三个的嫌疑最大
Would name you three as the most likely suspects?
不是吧
no.
他只是恼火
He's just pissed 'cause we weren't gonna
因为我们不会再给他做仿制品了
make any more knockoffs for him.
对 新季时装的设计一完成
Yeah, once the collection was finished,
维克就告诉他合作结束
Wyck told him that we were done.
那你们准备什么时候发布这些新款时装
And when were you gonna show this, um, collection
下周
Next week.
众多时装界人士都会前来观摩
Everyone in the fashion world was coming out for it.
那希森斯就欣然同意了
And Theissens was okay with that?
他没有不高兴吗
He didn't have any bad feelings?
他跟商家们还是和得来的
He made his peace with the business aspects, you know?
说无商不奸 无奸不商
Said it was a necessary evil.
还说要想将你的设计传播到全世界
Said if you wanna get your vision to the world,
就得跟这些奸商合作
You gotta work with the devil.
甚至跟凯·杜瓦合作
Even guy duval.
凯·杜瓦是个什么人
What about Guy Duval?
他是个很大的时装合作商
He's this big corporate fashion guy.
就在2天前
And, um, two nights ago,
在旧金山一家宾馆用过晚餐后
After this dinner at a hotel in San Francisco,
维克跟他大吵了一架
Wyck and him were, like, hugely arguing.
头儿 什么事
Hey, boss.
我要你去跟那个刘
What's up? I need you to talk to Liu
谈谈雇佣希森斯设计裙装
About paying Theissens to knock off couture dresses
发到亚洲市场的事情
for the asian market.
刘 他没在那里吗
Liu? He's not there?
我刚从他的仓库出来
I'm just leaving his warehouse now,
他的工人说他去局里找你了
And his employees said that he went to speak to you at the CBI.
显然有人说谎 他不在我这儿
Well, somebody's lying. He's not here.
好吧 我们得找到刘
All right. We need to find Liu.
我们现在去找杜瓦谈谈 保持联♥系♥
We're headed to talk to Duval now. Keep in touch.
好的
Okay. Will do.
圣博托夫酒店 加州 旧金山
我是杜瓦先生的助手 有什么能帮您的
I'm Mr. Duval's assistant. Can I help you?
我需要跟你的老板谈谈 我在执行警务
Uh, yes, I need to speak with your boss. It's police business.
抱歉 杜瓦先生暂时不在
I'm sorry. Mr. Duval is not available at the moment.
那他什么时候有空
When will he be available?
因私人用途停止营业
我来安排一下 你什么时间比较方便
Let me set something up. When's a good time for you?
不好意思
Would you excuse me?
什么事
What's up?
头儿
hey, boss.
刚跟奥克兰警方放下电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Oakland p.D.
刘不知去向了
Liu's in the wind.
已经跑了 怎么回事
Already? How?
警♥察♥搜查了他的住所 刘已经不见了
Cops went over to his residence. Liu was already gone.
邻居说有三个亚洲人来过
Neighbors say that three Asian guys came over,
他跟着他们坐一辆面包车走了
and he left with them in a van.
记下车牌号♥了吗
Did we get a license plate?
没有 不过我们正从他的手♥机♥着手调查
No, but we're working on his phone now.
好的 保持联络
All right. Keep in touch.
我跟简现在就赶回去 Jane and I are headed back there now.
麻烦你告诉你老板尽快给我打电♥话♥
Could you tell your boss to call me as soon as possible?
简 你在哪里
Jane, where are you?
简
Jane?
简 你跑哪里去了
Jane, where are you?
下一个
Next.
下一个
Next.
凯·杜瓦 没错吧
Guy Duval, yes?
是奇·杜瓦
Ah.Ghee Duval
-这里不对外开放 -杜瓦先生 真抱歉
- The room is closed to the public. - Mr. Duval, I am so, so sorry.
里斯本探员 这位是奇·杜瓦
Agent Lisbon, meet Ghee Duval.
朋友 谁请你来的
Hey, vato, who invited you to sit?
-您又是谁 -我是朱尼尔·阿科斯塔
-And you are? - I'm junior Acosta.
貌似我有眼不识泰山了
I sense that's supposed to mean something to me.
朱尼尔·阿科斯塔是我的得力干将
Junior Acosta's a very important man.
他为我安排所有的时装秀和聚会
He puts together all my shows and parties.
你们来是为什么
What is this about?
我是加调局的里斯本探员
I'm agent Lisbon with the CBI,
这位是我的同事 派翠克·简
And this is my colleague, Patrick Jane.
我们要就维克·希森斯的事问你几个问题
We need to ask you some questions about Wyck Theissens.
他怎么了
What about him?
希森斯死了
Theissens is dead.
上帝啊
Oh, my god.
你们两人那天晚上晚餐时在争论什么
What were you two arguing about at dinner the other night?
是为了他的新季时装吗
Was it about his new clothing line?
我见都还没见呢
I haven't even seen the line.
他谁都不给看
He wouldn't let anyone see it.
这些衣服你连见都没见
Uh, you're about to buy a line of clothing
就要先买♥♥下来
You hadn't been allowed to see?
他是个天才
He's a genius.
对天才可以破例
You make allowances.
他是被杀害的吗
Was he killed?
被捅死的
Stabbed.
够惨的
That's ugly.
确实 两年前他骂你是禽兽的时候
Yes. Did you make allowances two years ago
你也对他这样破例吗
when he called you a monster?
当然 我将之当做一种褒扬
Of course. I took it as a compliment.
我希望我比禽兽还凶
I hope I'm a great monster.
是维克自毁前程
Wyck's career was derailed by Wyck.
怪不得别人
Nobody else.
昨晚你在哪里 杜瓦先生
Where were you last night, Mr. Duval?
床上[法语]
Au lit...
跟我老婆
Avec ma femme.
这意思是说他跟他老婆睡觉呢
I think that means he was in bed with his wife.
是你放出的希森斯的视频对吧
You released Theissens' video, didn't you?
是又怎么样 那可是新闻
Yeah? So? It was news.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表