剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
but he's got an alibi.
萨城警局在凶案前晚逮捕了他
Sac P.D. arrested him the night before the murder
第二天中午才放出来
and didn't kick him until noon the next day,
班纳都死了好几个小时了
hours after Banner died.
行 那把他从嫌犯名单上划掉
All right, strike Burroughs from the list,
要是女朋友这条线有什么进展 打我电♥话♥
And if anything with the girlfriend pops, call me.
好的
All right.
韦恩 你衣服上有脏东西
Wayne? You've got something on your...
没事 就是点呕吐物
Oh, yeah. It's just vomit.
这样啊
Okay.
薇琪 给我朋友再来一杯
Vicki. Another round for my friends here.
这就上
You got it, Mr. Jane.
-简 -嘘 刚说到精彩的地方呢
- Jane-- - shh. We're getting to the best part here.
狂风暴雨 能见度很低
Fierce storm, low visibility--
菲力蒙号♥的船身刚被石头砸出一个
A rock has just torn a hole in the "Fremont's" Hull
和人一样大的洞 阿金 接着说
as big as a man. Carry on, Arkin.
船长命令大家弃船
Captain's ordered everyone to abandon ship.
但为时已晚啊
But it was too late.
菲力蒙号♥沉了
The "Fremont" sank,
上面200号♥人也完了
All 200 souls aboard her.
我爷爷说
My grandfather said that
在那样的狂风暴雨里
Even with all the noise from the storm that night,
都还能听到他们哭喊救命的声音
you could hear 'em screaming for help.
还有人说 有时候
Some nights, people say that
还能在夜晚听到风中传来的呼救声
you can still hear their cries on the wind.
一直没人找到那些金子吗
And no one ever found the gold?
什么金子
What gold?
菲力蒙号♥是载宝船
The "Fremont" was a treasure ship,
在圣玛尔塔历史上很有名的
Most famous in Santa Marta history.
1906年沉没的
Went down in 1906.
她装载着给北方印第安部落每年的
She was carrying all the annual treaty payments
协议补偿金
for the indian tribes up north.
成箱的金币和金条
Crates of gold coins and bullion--
到现在能值6000万美元
$60 million worth, today's value.
从来没被找出来
And it was never found?
没有 沉船之后没几个礼拜
Nah, the San Francisco earthquake happened
旧金山发生大地震
a few weeks after the wreck.
都说这艘船已经是永不见天日了
They think it buried the ship for good.
不过你一直在找 是吧
Mm, but you kept looking, didn't you?
没错 我一直在找
Yeah. I kept looking.
1838-1907年美国政♥府♥发行铸造的货币
10美元面额的自♥由♥女神飞鹰金币
$10 liberty head gold eagle.
1972年夏天找着的
I found that the summer of '72.
我这辈子最美好的一天啊
Best damn day of my life.
当时我以为发现菲力蒙号♥了
Hell, I thought I'd found the "Fremont."
之后七年我天天潜水
I dove every day for the next seven summers.
鬼影都没见着一个
I never found another damn thing.
她就在水下
She's down there.
绝对的
She's there.
这故事真不错 阿金
That's a great story, Arkin.
多谢分享
Thank you.
尼奥 二位
Neo? Two-dog?
我得走了 回见啊
I've gotta go. I'll see you around.
多谢你请喝酒啊 哥们
Thanks for the drinks, man.
你觉得杰发现了菲力蒙号♥的珍宝吗
Do you think Jay found the "Fremont's" Treasure?
杰和他的拍档才对
Well, Jay and his partner.
可没人单枪匹马去寻宝的
You don't treasure-hunt alone.
他给格雷格干活
He did know the salvage business
应该学到不少海上打捞的本事
from working for Greg,
他还有艘船
And he had a boat.
对 我想看看那艘船
Oh, boat, yes, I'd like to take a look at that.
不见了 安森警长正找着呢
It's missing. Chief Anson's looking for it.
说起安森警长
Speaking of Chief Anson--
干嘛呢 那是我的车
Hey, that's my car!
-什么 -我的车
- What? - My car.
这是你的
This is? Yours?
真的吗
Oh. Is it, really?
探员 不好意思
Agent, I'm so sorry.
比尔 解开吧 她也是公检法的人
Bill, unhook her. She's law enforcement.
警长 找到杰那艘船了吗
Hey, chief. Any luck with, uh, Jay's missing boat?
肯定不在圣玛尔塔
It's not in Santa Marta.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为我和手下到处找遍了
Because my men and I searched everywhere in town,
每寸土地和水域都找过了
every square inch of land and water.
真的吗
Really?
值得钦佩
Mm-hmm. Most impressive.
多谢
Thank you.
比尔
Bill!
就拴着吧
Belay that order.
我们坐你的车走 我就爱坐拖吊车
We're gonna ride with you. I love a tow truck.
为什么坐他的车
We are? Why?
-老子 -老子是谁
- Lao-tzu. - Lao-tzu?
中国著名哲人
Famous chinese philosopher.
跟他有什么关系
What has he got to do with anything?
里斯本 你看你潜意识里还是有性别偏见
Ah, your unconscious sexual bias at work there, Lisbon.
你直接假定老子是男的
You assumed he was a "He."
他是吗
Well, was he?
是男的没错 不过这不是重点 上车吧
He was. Not the point. Get in.
神哪
Oh, my god.
谢谢
Thank you.
警长
Chief.
放开我 伙计 你疯了不成
Yo, yo, get off me, man! What are you, nuts?
卡尔顿·图奇·伯勒斯
Carlton "Tookie" Burroughs.
到底为什么啊
What the hell's up, yo?
桑玛·艾奇康比 一五一十给我说清楚
Summer Edgecombe. Tell me what happened.
那婊♥子♥是你罩的啊
Oh, hey, man, that bitch is yours?
为什么打她 图奇
Why'd you hurt her, Tookie?
老兄 我对天发誓
Dude, I swear to god,
如果我知道有警♥察♥帮她拉皮条
If I knew that she had a cop pimping for her,
我就免费送她了
I would have let her have it free, all right?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她偷了我的货 差不多6克
She stole my product, man-- like, 6 grams.
她不肯还 当我是傻瓜吗
She won't give it back. Like I'm an idiot?
拜托 我不会放任不管的
Come on, man. I'm not gonna let that slide.
我声誉很好
I got a reputation, all right?
离她远点
Stay away from her.
圣玛尔塔警♥察♥局扣押处
谢谢
Well, thank you.
老子曰
Lao-tzu said that if you search everywhere,
重里寻遍无处有
yet cannot find what you are seeking,
回首却见于吾身
it is because what you seek is already in your possession.
深刻
Deep.
杰·班纳的船是什么样的
What kind of boat did Jay Banner own?
一辆灰色舷侧重叠船
A gray lapstrake.
杰是个聪明人
Hmm, well, Jay was a smart man
他经常把船停在免费的地方
who needed to park his boat somewhere for free,
可他为什么不把别人的船板放在拖车上
so why not put someone else's plates on the trailer
让猴急的警♥察♥拖走
and let it get towed by the very eager police?
比起一个警♥察♥看不到的地方
Where better to stash your boat
把车藏在别的地方更好
than the one place you know the police aren't gonna look?
这样杰可以随心所欲地
And then Jay could slip in through that gate
从那扇门溜进来
anytime he pleased.
在那里 "冲浪号♥"
There it is-- the "Hang ten."
答对 我打赌船上一定有杰的
Bingo, and I'm willing to bet that there is evidence of
寻宝游戏的线索 也许就是宝藏本身
Jay's treasure hunt, maybe even the treasure itself, on board.
或是凶手
Or the killer.
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police! Come out with your hands in the air!
别开枪
Don't shoot.
真听劝
Sound advice.
你知道简的理论吗
You know what Jane's theory is?
如果杰真的打捞到菲力蒙宝藏
If Jay really did salvage the "Fremont's" Treasure,
他一定有同伙
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表