剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You didn't, uh, like Jay much, did you?
什么 没有 他是个很好的潜水员
What? No, he was a great diver, man.
是的 但是你不喜欢他 为什么
Yes, but you didn't like him. Why?
我...我有三个女儿 好吗
I j--I have three daughters, all right?
我不想她们哪个以后被杰那种人对待
And I wouldn't want any of them being treated the way Jay treated women.
怎么对待
How is that?
利用她们 折腾她们
Use 'em and toss 'em.
杰为什么辞职
Why did Jay quit?
人们为什么要辞职
Why do people quit?
想辞就辞职了呗
You know, they just quit.
抱歉我离开一下
Excuse me.
回见 亲爱的
Mm. See you, baby.
她很友善
She's nice. Yeah.
瑞斯比今天请事假
Uh, Rigsby's taking a personal day.
孩子病了 而莎拉要上庭
The baby's sick, and Sarah has court.
他还真是个好爸爸
He's really embracing the daddy thing.
你们是警♥察♥吗
You guys the cops?
是的
Yeah.
加调局的 你是杰·班纳的另外那个室友吗
CBI. Are you Jay Banner's other roommate?
不是 我是房♥东 兰斯·格兰斯通
No. Uh, I'm the landlord. Lance Gladstone.
这房♥子是我的 我住在后面
I own this place. I live in the, uh, back house.
我只是想来修理一下台阶
I was just gonna do some work on these steps,
好让自己不去想杰
Keep my mind off Jay, you know?
能开门让我们进去吗
You have keys to let us in?
好
Sure.
怎么了
What?
吉特 你和杰做室友多久了
Jeeter, how long were you and Jay roommates?
三年了 杰和我
Three years. Jay and me.
我们都想拿到职业巡回赛资格
We were both trying to qualify for the pro tour.
而杰就快成功了
And Jay was really close
他差点就和奥克利签约了
to inking a deal with Oakley, you know?
介意我开扇窗吗
Mind if I open a window?
请吧 这烟可对我的哮喘没好处
Please. This smoke plays hell with my asthma.
医生给我开了处方
I have a prescription.
我有焦虑症 现在更厉害了
I have anxiety. Especially now.
杰是我的死党
Jay was my best friend.
你们俩昨天早上一起去冲浪了吗
And you two went surfing together yesterday morning?
就一会儿 后来浪太大了
For a while, and then it got kind of blown out,
我就回去工作了 我七点走的
So I went to work. I left at 7:00.
你走的时候杰还活着吗
Jay was alive when you left?
是的 老天 他活着
Yes. God, yes.
他就站在海滩上
He was standing there on the beach.
验尸官的初步报告显示杰是昨天早晨遇害的
Coroner's preliminary report says Jay died yesterday morning,
和你们俩在一起的时间差不多
around the time you were with him.
你看到什么反常的事吗
Did you see anything unusual?
比如海滩上还有别的人吗
Maybe someone else on the beach?
没有 海滩上没有人
No. No one on the beach.
不过那会儿有艘船进港
But there was a boat coming in.
进港吗 那个时段进港有点怪
Coming in? That's weird for that hour.
大多船都是那时候出海
Most boats are going out.
你看到船名了吗
You see the name of the boat?
没有
No.
隔着海浪看不清楚
Couldn't see with the marine layer.
航行灯也没有开
Running lights weren't on.
有意思 有人不想被看到
Interesting. Somebody didn't want to be seen.
海上救助 到底是什么东西
Marine salvage-- what is that, exactly?
我们的业务很多 像水上救助
We do lots of different stuff, like water rescue,
港口清洁 还有沉船潜水作业
Harbor cleanup, wreck diving ops...
沉船潜水作业 听起来像是寻宝
Wreck diving ops? That sounds like treasure hunting.
不 也不尽是
No, not so much.
我们在海床上找到很多沉没的旧船
We got a lot of old ships on the ocean floor around here--
那边有一些船的照片
That's pictures of some of them on the wall there--
不过几十年来 能捞的都被捞光了
But they've all been picked over for decades now.
没剩些什么了
There's nothing down there.
不过一些打捞队还在附近潜水作业
But some cool wrecks to dive around.
"乔纳森大哥"号♥
The "Brother jonathan,"
"黄金州"号♥ 还有"菲力蒙"号♥
The "Golden state," And the "Fremont"...
一般人能单独进行沉船潜水作业吗
Yeah. Those wreck diving ops-- can you do those alone?
不行 如果你想活得久点的话
No, not if you want to live long.
一般一个人控制绞盘 另一个人潜水
One guy handles the winch, the other one dives, always.
怎么了
Why?
里斯本 我们该走了
Lisbon, we should get going.
格雷格 很高兴见到你
Greg? Real pleasure to meet you.
谢谢你的茶 保重
Thank you very much for the tea. Take care.
格雷格
Greg...
谢谢配合
Thank you for your time.
吉特把这儿弄得一团糟
Jeeter's really torn up.
他和杰合得来吗
So he and Jay got along?
没有为了女孩争风吃醋吗
No jealousy, arguments over girls?
最铁了 吉特是个好小伙
Best buds. Jeeter's a good guy.
我会按比例分摊租金 直到他们找到别的室友
I'm gonna prorate the rent till they find another roommate.
杰的收入很高吗
Was Jay the big earner?
不可能 这些伙计都是月光族
No way. All these guys are living hand to mouth.
杰只能勉强维持温饱
Jay could hardly buy food.
他还曾经说要搬去船上住呢
He was talking about moving out and living on his boat.
什么船
What boat?
一些很便宜的老汽艇
Some cheap old powerboat.
杰有个泊位
Jay had a berth somewhere.
给 伙计
Oh, here you go, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
可♥卡♥因♥ 够拿去卖♥♥了
Coke.Looks like enough to sell.
伙计 这太糟了
Aw, dude, that's seriously uncool.
闪电 我以前在萨克拉门托看到过
Lightning bolt. I've seen this before, in Sacramento.
杰上星期进城了 说是去谈生意
Jay was in the city last week. Said he had business.
像是海滩上找到的凶器
Sort of a murder weapon on the beach.
验尸官说凶器是一重物 很有可能是金属的
Coroner said something heavy,possibly metal.
警长 有死者的汽艇的消息吗
Hey, chief. Any sign of the victim's powerboat?
没有 没有停在码头
Not yet, it's not at the docks.
由于租金拖欠 杰的泊位被收回了
Jay lost his berth for nonpayment of rent.
也许拖到了陆上某处
Might have it trailered somewhere on land.
我们可以提供额外的搜索人员
We're happy to give you some extra people to search.
如果船在圣玛尔塔 我会找到的
If that boat is in Santa Marta, I'll find it.
不需要加调局的帮助 不过
No help from CBI is necessary, but you know what?
还是谢谢你
Thank you very much.
喂
Hello?
萨克拉门托有没有一个毒贩
Isn't there a coke dealer in Sacramento--
使用一个闪电标志做标识
uses a lightning bolt as a logo?
你也好呀 闪电
Well, hello to you, too. Lightning bolt...
图奇·伯勒斯以前用过闪电标志
Tookie Burroughs used to use a lightning bolt.
也许现在他还在用
Maybe he still does.
死者藏有足可贩卖♥♥的卡可因
The victim had dealer-quantity coke
每个毒品袋子上都有闪电
with that logo on every bag.
听着 我有办法找到图奇
Oh, well, you know, I know Tookie from way back.
如果你需要 我可以...
If you want, I could--
不用 想都别想
No, no, don't even think about it.
告诉我是谁 接下来交给我就行了
I just need a name, and I'll take it from there.
你真没意思
You're no fun at all.
受害者是一个半职业冲浪运动员
Our victim was a semipro surfer,
名叫杰·班纳
name of Jay Banner.
你可以帮我打听一下他
You can ask around about him,
看看他是不是混那个圈子的
see if he was a real player or not.
杰·班纳 好的 爱你哟
Jay banner. Okay. I love you, boo.
早点回家
Come home soon.
拜拜 亲爱的
Bye, babe.
是桑玛吗
Was that summer?
对
Yeah.
不好意思我就直说了
Sorry to be direct,
你们之间到底怎么回事
but what's going on with you and her?
她是我的秘密线人
She's my confidential informant.
好吧
Right...
但是我们不允许和秘密线人约会的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表