剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
有效的DNA 没有犯罪现场 也没有争论
to get any useful DNA. No crime scene, no forensics.
玛蒂尔达的无名网友
Matilda's unknown chat room buddy
肯定是最后一个和她聊天的人
was definitely the last person to communicate with her.
我跟踪了他的网络记录
I followed the Internet trail he left.
在全球范围内波动
It bounces around the globe,
最后停在澳门的一个私人服务器处
then dead-ends at a pirate server in macao.
没有办法查出这位莎士比亚迷的具体♥位♥置了
There's no way to trace our mystery shakespeare fan any further.
玛蒂尔达在菲兹的同事并不太了解她
Matilda's colleagues at Phiz didn't know very much about her.
她亲密的朋友和家人都在费城
Her close friends and family are all back east in Philadelphia.
她从没提起网上生活或者约会
She never spoke about her online life or dating.
只有家人和工作的事
Just family and work stuff.
我们一无所获
So we've got zip.
如果我们没法从菲洛身上下手
If we can't make a connection to Philo,
也许我们该另觅他路
maybe we should look elsewhere?
不 不行 菲洛是我们唯一的希望
No. N--philo is all we have.
如果我们不抓住他 他就会反咬一口
If we don't bust him, he busts us.
我们深入调查加里·菲洛 看看有什么发现
Let's dig deep into Gary Philo, see if we can get any leverage--
医疗记录 银行账户 法律材料
Medical records, bank accounts, legal filings...
我们没有可靠的证据
With zero solid evidence,
就申请不到搜查令进行搜查
we're never gonna get warrants for all that.
看看能不能让人帮帮忙 随机应变嘛
See if you can call in any favors. Improvise.
"鲍尔" "梅瑟驱动器" 是
"Bauer"... "Mercer Drive"--yeah.
我们送匹萨给他们 怎么了
We deliver to them. What's this about?
你们昨天给他们送匹萨了吗
Did you deliver to them yesterday?
鲍尔 鲍尔
"Bauer," "Bauer"...
没 没有订单
Nope. No order.
家里有人12点过7分给你们打了电♥话♥
Somebody there called you at 12:07.
他们没订匹萨 怎么了
They didn't order anything. What's this about?
打电♥话♥的女人被谋杀了
The woman who made the call has been murdered.
曼尼 出什么事了
Manny. What's wrong?
回头告诉你 妹子
I'll tell you later, sis.
那
So...
曼尼 告诉我 怎么了
Manny, tell me. What--what is it?
发生了一起谋杀案
There's been a murder.
天啊
Oh, my god.
放松 莱拉
Relax, Lila.
这是家族生意吗
This a family business?
是的
Yes.
很好 家族生意很好
That's nice. Family's nice.
你弟弟詹姆斯也在这里工作吗
Does your little brother James work here also?
是的
Yes, he does.
他现在在吗
Is he here now?
不在
No, he's not.
莱拉
Lila?
詹姆斯从军队退役回来后
When James came back from the army,
就变了一个人 对吗
He was a different man, wasn't he?
很苦恼
Troubled.
你是怎么...
How do you...
你没事吧
Are you okey?
她没事 没事
She's fine. It's all good.
你弟弟的全名是詹姆斯·巴卡吗
Your brother's full name is James Barca?
你最后一次与他联络是什么时候
When did you last see or hear from him?
昨天
Uh, yesterday.
他十二点半从这里离开的
He left here at about 12:30,
但那时他都好好的
but nothing since then.
这事肯定不是他干的 不可能是他
This thing is not him. No way.
你怎么看 莱拉
What do you think, Lila?
不是
N-no.
不可能是他干的
There's no way it's him.
但是
But?
就像你说的
It's--it's like you said.
两年前 他从军队退役回来后
He came back from the army two years ago, and...
变得容易生气
Ever since then, he's been angry and...
沮丧 有时还很暴♥力♥
...sad and--and violent sometimes.
只是些酒吧斗殴 没什么大不了的
Barroom brawls. No big deal.
可他晕过去了
But he has blackouts and stuff.
还不肯再去看病
And he quit going to the doctors,
他自己用药 那只会让情况恶化
And he self-medicates, and that only makes it worse--
莱拉 他是我们的弟弟
Lila. He's our brother.
我非常爱他 但是他...
And I love him so much, but he--
曼尼 如果是他干的怎么办
Manny, what if he did this?
不是他干的
This is not him. Okay?
詹姆斯·巴卡名下的一辆汽车
A car registered to a James Barca
今早在离鲍尔房♥子半个街区的地方
Just got a parking ticket this morning,
被开了一张违章停车的罚单
half a block from the Bauer house.
我的老天
Oh, my god.
你知道你弟弟有可能会在哪里吗
Do you have any idea where your brother might be?
不知道 谈话到此结束
No. I'm done talking.
如果詹姆斯·巴卡的车停在凯蒂家门口
If James Barca's car is at Kati's,
那么他是坐凯蒂的车去的案发现场
Then he went to the murder scene in Kati's car,
而凯蒂的车还留在那儿
Which was left there.
那问题是 他是怎么离开的
The question is, how did he leave?
要么他有个同伙还有别的交通工具
Either he had an accomplice with another vehicle,
要么就是步行离开的
Or he left on foot.
或者他仍然在这里
Or he's still here.
詹姆斯
James!
出来 出来吧 你在哪
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
简 我要问你一个问题
So, Jane, I need to ask you a question.
你依然确信血腥约翰已经死了吗
You still truly believe Red John is dead?
我从不确信任何事
I don't truly believe anything.
你没回答我的问题
That's not answering the question.
这是官方质询吗
Is this an official inquiry?
我应该找一个律师在场吗
Should I have a lawyer present?
除非你做了什么错事
Not unless you've done something wrong.
你做了吗
Have you?
不许动 放下刀
Don't move. Drop the knife.
不
No.
我说了 放下刀
I said drop the knife!
别动 不然我就开枪了
Stop moving, or I'll shoot.
听着 詹姆斯
James, listen--
你继续前进
You keep coming,
她是不会如你所愿让你死的
She's not gonna shoot her dead like you want her to.
她只会打残你的腿
She's just gonna cripple you.
放下刀 詹姆斯 你可以以后再死
Let go of the knife, James. You can kill yourself later.
现在你要做的是清理这个残局
Right now you gotta clean this mess up with some grace,
拿出你的尊严
Some dignity.
向你的家人好好告别
Give your family a proper good-bye.
像一个军人一样走出去
You go out like a soldier!
玛蒂尔达·克鲁兹热爱莎士比亚
Matilda Cruz was a big Shakespeare fan.
你最喜欢的莎士比亚的戏剧是什么 加里
What's your favorite Shakespeare play, Gary?
学着点
You will learn in time...
韦恩
Wayne...
你该叫我菲洛先生
...to call me "Mr. Philo."
至于莎士比亚
As for Shakespeare,
不过就是一些华丽辞藻的堆砌
It's a bunch of english fruits in tights running around going,
行行好吧
Give me a break.
我一点都不感兴趣
Zero interest, okay?
如果要我对这场莎士比亚的谈话
The idea of me meeting anyone
发表点感想的话
in a Shakespeare Chat Room
我只能说这比荒诞更荒诞
is beyond ludicrous.
高溪护林站
圣贝纳迪诺国家公园 加州
凯蒂打来向你预定了一个披萨
Kati called up and ordered a pizza from you?
是的 女士
Yes, she did, ma'am.
然后你去了她家
And then you went to her house?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am, I did.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Yeah. Sure.
詹姆斯 你全身沾满了凯蒂的血迹
Look, James, you've got Kati's blood all over your body.
我们找到你的时候你手里握着那把凶器
We found you holding the knife that killed her.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表