剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I lied.
但你得承认 我的确骗到你了
But you got to admit, I kinda fooled you.
你有点上当了
I had you a little bit fooled.
把它给我
Give it to me.
不行 没什么大不了的
No. It's no big deal.
图奇只是觉得他很危险
Tookie just thinks he's dangerous.
我以前偷得比这少 可被打得比这惨多了
I've been beaten far worse for a lot less.
快给我
Give it to me!
好吧
Fine.
这么凶干嘛
Be that way.
我很抱歉 你知道 我
Look, I'm sorry. You know, I...
我知道自己从来不是好人 只是
I know I've been bad. It's just...
我只是太无聊了
I've been so bored.
只是心血来潮而已
And this was such a rush.
桑玛 我当时得控制自己
Summer, I had to stop myself
不要把他打得太惨
from hurting him badly.
我可能会杀掉他 你明白吗
I could have killed him. You understand me?
上帝
God...
你这样太性感了
That's kind of hot.
你到底怎么回事
What's the hell is wrong with you?
你真的一团糟 知道吗
You're really messed up, you know that?!
说得好像你不是一团糟
Well, duh! Like you're not?!
不 你要干什么
No! What are you doing?!
住手 你疯了吗 那是我的
Stop it! Are you nuts?! That's mine!
我费了很大劲才弄到它 周
I worked for it, Cho!
我是个警♥察♥ 你以为我会怎么做
I'm a cop! How did you think this was gonna go?!
厨房♥和小房♥间一切正常
Kitchen and den are clear.
收到
Copy that.
阁楼也是
So's the attic.
知道了
Roger.
简 怎么回事
Jane, what's going on?
寻宝游戏
Treasure hunt.
在这里
Here?
金子很重 不好运输
Gold's heavy, and it's hard to transport.
也不好储藏
Difficult to store.
得把宝藏藏在某个地方
I had to hide the treasure someplace.
也许靠近一个能把它弄到海边的地方
Probably near wherever they'd brought it in to shore.
在卖♥♥掉金子之前保证它的安全
To keep it safe before they could sell the gold,
但是为什么要在这里找
but why look here?
吉特
Uh, Jeeter?
你是杰最好的朋友
You were Jay's best friend.
杰很狡猾 总是防患未然 对吧
Jay was tricky, sly, always a couple of moves ahead, no?
对 他是个老狐狸 当然了
Yeah. He was an operator, sure.
他是个老狐狸
He was an operator.
杰的同伙出♥卖♥♥♥了他
Jay's partner double-crossed Jay,
还杀了他 但他不知道
killed him, but what he didn't know
杰出♥卖♥♥♥他在先
is that Jay double-crossed him first.
杰在死前就转移了宝藏
Jay moved the treasure before he died.
真的吗
Seriously?
是的 我猜他把宝藏搬到了这里
Yeah, and I'm guessing he moved it here.
我找到线索了
I got something.
我在车道上那辆丰田的尾箱里找到了这个
I found this in the trunk of that Toyota out in the drive.
是吗 那是什么
Oh, yeah? What is it?
宝藏
Treasure.
你在卡车里找到的吗
You found this here, in the trunk?
是的
Yep.
太神奇了
This is amazing.
不 不 这很糟糕
No. No, it's awful.
为什么
Why?
因为金子没了
Because the gold's gone,
可能永远都找不到了
maybe forever.
我有点失算 杰出♥卖♥♥♥同伙时
I was slightly off. When Jay double-crossed his partner,
没有把金子带到这里 他用车
he didn't bring the gold here. He used this car
把金子全带到别的地方去了
to take the gold somewhere else entirely.
或者是凶手干的
Or maybe the killer did.
这是谁的车
Whose car is this?
我的
Mine.
杰也有钥匙 一定是他借走了
Jay had a key, too. He must have borrowed it.
也许是你移走了金子
Or maybe you moved the gold,
就在你杀了杰以后
after you killed jay.
你 去你的 塔克
You--screw you, Tark!
不 冷静 冷静点 吵架没用
No, chill! Chill, chill! This isn't helping.
现在怎么办
So what now?
现在回家看电视
Well, now we go home, watch TV.
租张《金银岛》的碟来看
Rent "Treasure island"
但愿不令人压抑
if it's not too depressing.
到底怎么回事
All right, what's really going on?
周和范佩尔查了那辆卡车
Cho and Van Pelt checked that trunk.
根本没有金币
There was no coin.
我设了局 里斯本
I've baited a trap, Lisbon.
凶手一定会去检查宝物
The killer will be compelled to check on the treasure.
设局 那枚金币是西亚先生的对吗
Bait. The coin. It was Mr. Shea's, wasn't it?
他不会介意的 传出去也算奇闻
Well, he's not gonna mind. It makes for a good story.
他的金币抓到了凶手
His coin will catch a killer.
杰没转移那些金币 对吗
Jay never moved the gold, did he?
对 金币还在他和凶手一起藏起来的地方
Nope, it's still exactly where he and the killer hid it.
只不过现在凶手一定会
Only now the killer is gonna feel compelled
去探查金币是否被转移了
to check and see if it really has moved.
问一句
So...
这么妙的点子怎么不早点告诉我
Why didn't you let me in on your brilliant plan?
你忙着处理格雷格的事
Oh, you were very busy with Greg.
再忙也顾得上破案
I'm never too busy to solve a murder.
可你看起来可是为格雷格操碎了心了
Well, you seemed to be very busy with Greg.
闭嘴
Oh, hush.
闭嘴了
All right, I'm hushing.
你看
Look.
喂 哥们
Ahoy there!
举起手来
Put your hands in the air!
格兰斯通
Gladstone.
这是什么
And what do we have here?
这就是宝藏了
That be the treasure.
是你发现了
It was you that discovered the location
菲力蒙的位置 对吗
of the "Fremont," Right?
对
Yeah.
一个月前有场暴风雨
We had a big storm a month back.
改变了海底一切事物的位置
Shifted everything around.
通过声纳定位 宝藏看得一清二楚
I could see the wreck on sonar clear as clear.
你有哮喘
But you have asthma.
不能独自潜下去打捞
You couldn't dive for it yourself.
杰懂海上救助 我知道他迫切需要钱
Jay knew salvage, and I knew he needed the bread bad,
我们就决定合作
So we partnered up.
他临死前的早晨发生了什么
And the morning he died?
我看见杰在海滩上
I saw Jay out on the beach.
就想着跟他谈谈 仅此而已
Thought I'd talk to him, that's all.
就是合伙人之间的那种谈话
You know, one partner to another.
我腰间挂了把斧头
I had the hammer on my belt, you know?
我向来爱好和平
I'm a peaceful man.
不知道为什么会做出那样的事
I can't explain it.
因为你想独吞了宝藏
You didn't wanna to share your treasure.
他想要一半 我找到的东西分他一半
He wanted half-- half of what I found.
这要求合理吗
I mean, is that right?
我不知道自己被什么控制了
I don't know what came over me.
贪婪
It's called greed.
我跟安森警长说清楚了
I cleared it with chief Anson.
不会有人检举你擅闯杰的船只
Nobody's gonna prosecute you for breaking into Jay's boat.
太谢谢你了
Well, thank you.
你是去清除妻子的指纹对吗
You were there to wipe your wife's prints, weren't you?
对 她和杰在那里见过好几面
Yeah, they met there a couple of times, her and Jay.
我知道 他们的事一旦被你发现
And I knew if you found out about the affair,
你会怀疑上她
you'd get the wrong idea.
所以你把自己牵连进去
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表