剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
第四季
第二集
你的证件
Oh, your, uh, identification.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你恢复了加调局顾问的职位
You are once again a consultant for the CBI.
谢谢 里斯本怎么样
Thank you. What about Lisbon?
里斯本探员还在停职查办期间
Agent Lisbon remains on suspension
部门正在调查
pending departmental investigation
她在血腥约翰的案件中采取的行动
of her actions in the Red John matter.
你从现在起
You'll be working with...
将和雷·哈弗内共事 他是个非常杰出的探员
Ray Haffner from now on. He's an excellent agent.
一流的团队
Top-flight team.
你想换了她
You're dumping her.
那倒不是
Not at all.
我们正在小心谨慎地执行公平的审查
Uh, we're conducting a careful and scrupulously fair review.
你让我复职 却准备解雇里斯本
You're rehiring me and you're firing Lisbon.
这可有点不合常理 不是吗
That's a little perverse, don't you think?
不 你想啊 你破了案
No, see, you close cases.
里斯本领导了一场秘密行动
Agent Lisbon ran a covert operation
导致了两名警官
that led to the deaths of two police officers
和一名联调局警探牺牲
and one FBI agent.
总要有人对此负责
There just has to be some accountability there.
我的行动
My operation.
那是我的行动
That was my operation.
这才是问题所在
Well, that's exactly the problem.
我们希望我们的高级警探能更严密监管
We expect better supervision from our senior agents,
所以里斯本才会接受调查
which is why Lisbon is being investigated
她的组员才会被调到其他岗位
and her team reassigned to other posts.
哈弗内和他的团队已经接了另一个案子
Uh, Haffner and his team already caught another case.
地址在这里 你可以立即开展工作
Here's the address. You can hit the ground running.
不行 我觉得不行
No, I don't think so.
不行 什么意思
No? What--what do you mean?
就是不行的意思
Just what I said.
我马上去办
I'll get right on this.
是简吗
Jane, right?
是
Yeah.
我是雷·哈弗内 你好
Ray Haffner. Hi.
我希望我们能直接投入工作
Hey, look, I'm--I'm hoping we can just jump in and do the job.
-行吗 -行
- Sound good? - Sure.
很好
Great.
这位是派翠克·简 简
This is Patrick Jane.
这位是里克·托克
Jane, this is Rick Tork.
-你好 -你好
- How are you? - Hi.
-这位是安东尼·尼斯金 -幸会
- Anthony Niskin. - Nice to meet you.
-你好 -还有这位是埃德·马斯特森
- Hi. - And ED Masterson.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
直奔主题
Absolutely.
死者名叫马库斯·库兹曼科
The victim's name is Markus Kuzmenko.
他的左侧头部遭到了重物敲击
Got hit with something pretty heavy on the left side of his head.
没有凶器的迹象
No sign of the murder weapon.
可以吗
May I?
谢谢
Thank you.
园丁早上来的时候发现了这具尸体
Gardener found the body when he, uh, came this morning.
验尸官说是昨晚11点发生的命案
Coroner says it happened around 11:00 last night.
还没有找到目击者
Haven't found any witnesses.
简
Jane?
想到什么吗
Any thoughts?
有
Yeah.
"岁月培养了我们的耐心"
"The years teach us patience.
"我们的时间越短"
"The shorter our time,
"我们越会耐心等待"
The greater our capacity for waiting."
真深奥 是佛学吗
That's pretty deep. Is it buddha?
出自伊莉莎白·泰勒
Elizabeth Taylor.
这人死了 我基本可以确定
This man's dead. I'm all but certain of it.
什么
What?
那好吧
All right then.
你手臂怎么样了
How's the arm?
好多了 物理治疗很有效果
Better. Yeah, physical therapy's helping.
很好
Good.
告诉我
Tell me, uh,
你对雷·哈弗内了解多少
What do you know about this guy Ray Heffner?
你复职了
You're back at work?
对 不过只是顾问而已
Yeah, you know, just consulting.
哈弗内
Haffner. Uh...
听说他很强硬 总是照章办事
Word is he's tough, by the book. Mm-hmm.
我想他是从
I think he started out
联调局的组织犯罪部门起步的
in the FBI organized crime division.
他有几个行动很出名
He had a couple of high-profile busts
用的是窃听装置和新型监视技术
using wiretaps and creative surveillance techniques.
监视
Surveillance, huh?
对
Yeah.
你怎么问起他来了
Why do you wanna know?
好奇而已
Eh, just curious.
-这个能带走吗 -你要走了吗
- Can I take this? - You're leaving?
对 有新案子 我得接接电♥话♥
Yeah, new case. I, uh, I gotta man the phones,
去现场走走 你也知道的
Hit the sidewalk. You know how it is.
对 我知道 谢谢你来看我
Yeah, I know. Thanks for coming by.
别客气
Pleasure.
好
Yeah.
简 我得告诉你 我没事
Just so you know, Jane, I'm okay.
什么没事
About?
失业
Losing my job.
我不是说我喜欢现在这样
I'm not gonna say that I like it,
可我们抓到血腥约翰了 那就值了
but we got Red John. It was worth it.
别傻了 第一 你没失业
Don't be silly. "A," You haven't lost your job.
听证会只是走个流程罢了
The hearing's a formality.
第二 我们还没抓到血腥约翰
And "B," We didn't get Red John.
提姆西·卡特告诉你他就是血腥约翰
Timothy Carter told you he was Red John.
他说谎了 卡特一定认识他
He lied. Carter must have known him
因为他所说的
because he told me things
只有杀我妻子和女儿的凶手才知道
that only the killer of my wife and daughter could know.
可他不是本人 那人还在逍遥法外
But he's not the man. That man is still out there.
简
Jane.
有人指使保安
Someone told that security guard
取走卡特的枪和手♥机♥ 然后杀他灭口
to take Carter's gun and phone, then killed him.
除了血腥约翰 还有谁会这么做
Who would do that besides Red John?
因此 提姆西·卡特不是血腥约翰
Ergo, Timothy Carter is not red john.
卡特一定早知道你会杀他
Carter had to have known there was a possibility
因为你过去总挂在嘴上
you'd kill him. You always said you would. Ye--
所以或许是他叫保安
So maybe he asked a guard
等你动手后取走枪和手♥机♥
to take the gun and the cell phone if you did.
为什么
Why?
搅乱你的心智 他成功了
To mess with your head, and it's working.
你在找一个你已经杀死的人
You're looking for a man you already killed.
卡特的妻子已经被拘留了 她说什么了吗
Uh, Carter's wife is in custody. She said anything?
什么都没说
Nothing.
等她坦白的时候 知道她会告诉你什么吗
When she does talk, you know what she's gonna tell you?
你枪杀了血腥约翰
That you shot and killed Red John.
好样的
Good for you.
不
No.
谢谢你泡的茶
Thanks for the tea.
什么意思
What do you mean?
真高兴见到你
Uh, lovely to see you.
继续养伤
Keep working that bum wing.
钥匙 零钱 金属物品
Keys, change, anything metal.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢了
Thanks.
-简 -换新岗了吗
- Jane. - New assignment?
临时来帮忙 安保部门缺人
Just temporary. Security's shorthanded.
至少他们是这么跟我说的
At least that's what they tell me.
周今早接到电♥话♥
Cho got a call this morning.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表