剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
没事
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你今天给我下了套
You, uh, set me up today.
你早知道我会是逼蒂布斯铤而走险的导火索
You knew I would be the stressor that pushed tibbs over the edge.
这种事没人可以未卜先知
Well, one can never really know these things.
-老实说 我挺看好你的 -真的
- To be honest, I was rooting for you. - Really?
对 你认真而有朝气的做事风范
Yes, I find your, uh, youthful brand of earnestness
让我眼前一亮
quite refreshing.
你怎么知道蒂布斯会去那花♥园♥
How did you know Tibbs was gonna go to that garden?
动脑子猜的
Educated guess.
他在日历上画了个圈
He had it circled in his calendar.
那你为何不事先疏散人群
Well, then why on earth wouldn't you clear the area first?
你之前批准的计划是
The plan that was approved by, uh... you
要将蒂布斯当场抓获
was to catch Tibbs in the act, I believe.
你知道我给蒂布斯做的心理测试吗
You know that psychopathy test I gave Tibbs?
我想到它为什么不灵了
I figured out why it didn't work.
这种评价机制是基于观察的
See, it's a rating scale based on observation,
所以你与目标相处的时日越长
so the more time you spend with the subject,
你对他们行为习惯的观察
the more accurately you can then observe
也就越准确
their behavioral traits,
猜猜我最近都在做什么
and, uh, guess what I've been doing?
你不是吧
Oh, you haven't.
油嘴滑舌 擅作表面文章
Glibness and superficial charm?
全中
Check.
你太抬举我了
You flatter me.
夜郎自大 感觉良好
Grandiose sense of self-worth?
一定的
You betcha.
狡诈 操纵欲强 行为控制力差
Cunning and manipulative, poor behavioral controls,
不为自己的行为负责
failure to accept responsibility for own actions.
我将我的观察与你曾是行骗高手的经历
So I, uh, I cross-referenced all of my observations
作了交互参照
with your history as a thief and a con artist,
结果发现 简 恭喜你
and, uh, congratulations, Jane.
根据分值
According to the score,
你可诊断为临床心理变♥态♥
you are a clinical psychopath.
原来如此啊
Well... certainly explains a lot.
现在我了解了自己的手下
Now I know what I'm dealing with,
我也会做出适当调整
ao I'll adjust accordingly.
你是该如此
As you should.
里斯本
Lisbon.
没什么事吧
Everything all right?
没事没事
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
我喜欢我们的新上司
I like our new boss.
我想我们会相处融洽的
I think we'll work very well together.
你想喝点茶吗
Would you like some tea?
我累了 我要回家
I'm tired. I'm gonna go home.
我沏了一壶
I made a pot.
好吧 我喝一杯就走
All right. I'll take one to go.
我听说你那边都打点好了
I heard you got your man.
你也一样啊 做的好
As did you. Nice work.
你觉得我有反♥社♥会♥人格吗
You think I'm an antisocial personality?
当然 谁没有
Yeah. Sure. Who isn't?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表