剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Well, Teresa Lisbon's dead body would be the perfect thing.
太荒谬了
That's absurd.
你不是跟我说过
What did you tell me?
世间没有对错
There is no right or wrong.
事情发生了就是发生了
There's just stuff that happens.
不能换成别的吗
No, no. There--there-- there has to be something else.
我想不到别的可以取悦他的礼物
I can't think of anything else that would please him.
我做不来
I can't do that.
我知道你现在还做不到
I understand you're not there yet,
不过站在他的立场来看
but look at it from his point of view.
哪还有别的方法来确定你真心变节了呢
How else will he know you've truly had a change of heart?
简
Jane.
这会没空
Not now.
很高兴见到
Uh, I'm glad to see that...
简
Jane.
简
Jane.
很高兴见到大家
Well, it's good to see you all.
还好吗
How are you?
我们还好 你呢
Uh, we're good. How are you?
再好不过了
Never better. Never better.
简
Jane?
可找到你了
There you are.
祝好运 特蕾莎
Good luck, Teresa.
爱你
Love you.
发生了什么
What happened?
派翠克·简
Patrick Jane.
他带走了里斯本
He took Lisbon.
他是...
Is he....?
他的脸
His face...
他是谁
Wh-who-- who is th--who is that?
是瑞斯比
It's Rigsby.
他是韦恩·瑞斯比
It's Wayne Rigsby.
大声点
Turn it up.
更甚 在杀害了瑞斯比探员
...in a macabre twist, after killing Agent Rigsby,
这位34岁的小婴儿的父亲之后
34-year-old father of a baby boy,
嫌犯派翠克·简在逃跑时
the suspect, Patrick Jane,
劫走了特蕾莎·里斯本探员
took Agent Teresa Lisbon,presumed dead,
后者据估计已经死亡
away with him when he escaped.
当局无法推断出
Authorities will not speculate
他为何要带走她的尸体
as to why he wants her dead body.
亨德森工业园
拉斯维加斯 内华达州
饿死了 我去买♥♥点玉米饼
I'm hungry. I'm going to the store for nachos.
你们想要点什么吗 他们有热狗和披萨
You guys want anything? They got pizza, hot dogs.
我不需要
I'm good.
我也是 瑞斯比
Me, too. Uh, Rigsby--
我知道 不要联络萨拉 知道
Yeah, I know, I know. Don't call Sarah. I know.
不过真是折磨人 她肯定要疯了
It's killing me, though. She must be freaking out.
往好处想想
Well, look at the bright side.
想想当你原地复活的时候
Think of how happy she's gonna be
她会有多么高兴
when you come back to life.
你是怎么找到这地方的
So where'd you find this place?
这地方的主人欠我赌债还不上
The owner owes me poker money he'll never pay back.
那在你枪杀我之前说的那句话
So that thing you said before you shot me--
是什么意思
uh, what did you mean?
我说什么了
What did I say?
我有点激动
I was kinda hyped up.
天 我也是
Oh, boy. Me, too.
我一直以为我们会被发现
I thought at any moment we were gonna get found out.
是她
It's her.
你好
Hello?
和我朋友谈了 他想见你
Spoke to my friend. He wants to meet with you.
毛地黄林荫道2369号♥ 拉斯维加斯西南
2369 Foxglove Parkway, southwest Las Vegas.
今天三点到那里等待指示
Go there at 3:00 today and wait for instructions.
毛地黄林荫道2369号♥ 三点
2369 Foxglove Parkway at 3:00.
别忘了带礼物
Don't forget the gift.
我早准备好了
I have it right here.
不用全带上 带脑袋就行
Don't bring the whole thing. Just the head.
好的
Okay.
你是想先听好消息还是先听坏消息
So you want the good news or the bad news first?
你失去了两个好探员 我很遗憾
You lost two fine agents. I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我早看简不对劲了
I knew Jane was wrong somehow,
但我还真没想到这一步
but I certainly never expected this.
没人想到过
Well, nobody did.
我们掌握的情报完全没料到此事发生
We received no evaluation that indicated danger of this sort.
加调局与此事完全无关
CBI is in no way liable.
可问题仍然是 简为何这么做
Well, the question remains, why did Jane do this?
血腥约翰下的令
Orders from Red John?
如果真是如此 为什么是现在
If so, why now?
为什么是里斯本
Why Lisbon?
我和里斯本谈过
I was talking with Lisbon.
提议我们出手帮助一下简
I suggested we reach out to try and help Jane
因为他处于困境 可她坚决否定了
because he was in trouble, and she said "No" Very firmly.
她说 事情没有那么简单
She said, "It's not how it looks."
什么意思
Meaning what?
我不知道 我不知道怎么去理解
I don't know. I don't know what to think.
附近的房♥屋都被政♥府♥收了
Pretty much the whole neighborhood is in foreclosure.
一个人都没有 简直是个鬼镇
There's hardly anyone there. It's like a ghost town.
血腥约翰这招用得好
Smart move by Red John.
很难预先设置监控系统
Tough to set up any kind of surveillance in advance.
任何举动都会显而易见
Any movement's gonna be conspicuous.
他肯定非常多疑
He must be suspicious.
不 他只是很谨慎
No, he's just cautious.
他已经上钩了 他信了
And he's hooked. He believes.
你怎么知道
How can you be sure?
因为他想信
Because he wants to believe.
我们要做就放手去做
We're doing this thing, so let's just do it.
所有人都清楚计划了吗 马上就出发了
Is everybody clear on the plan? We're gonna move soon.
是的
Yeah.
伙计们 我想就我的谎言道个歉
Hey, you guys, listen, I want to apologize for deceiving you...
无所谓了
Whatever.
感谢你们帮助我
And thank you for helping me now.
我们在帮老大
We're helping the boss.
是啊 她要帮你 我们要帮她
Yeah. She's helping you. We're helping her.
各位 放他一马吧
Guys, cut him some slack.
团队万岁
Oh. Yay, team.
A12 W·瑞斯比
A 12. Rigsby, W.
破相了
No face.
对
Right.
可能是任何人
Could be anybody.
这上面写的是瑞斯比 不会错的
Well, it says "Rigsby" Here. No mistake.
你有量尺么
Do you have a tape measure?
有的
Sure.
比尔 我需要你尽快找到
Bill, I need you to find out A.S.A.P.
周金宝和格蕾斯·范佩尔的所在地
where Kimball Cho and Grace Van Pelt are located.
对 现在 稍等一下
Yeah, right now. Hold on one second.
这一端放到头顶
Put that at the top of his head.
5英尺11英寸
5'11".
这不是韦恩·瑞斯比
This isn't Wayne Rigsby.
找到他们在哪
Yeah. Find out where they are.
谢了 还有 比尔
Thanks. And, Bill?
我要发布逮捕令 逮捕加调局
I want arrest warrants prepped for every single member
这小组的所有队员 不管死活
of that CBI team, dead or alive.
毛地黄林荫道
内华达州 拉斯维加斯
骑车去克斯顿大道5071号♥ 带上里斯本
游戏开始了
The game begins.
里斯本
Hey, Lisbon.
你肯定有很长一段时间没被男人
Must have been a while since you rode on the handlebars
骑车带过了吧
of a man's bike.
真好笑
Ha ha.
挺浪漫的
It's kind of romantic.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表