剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
你为什么闯进她家
Why break into her house?
门没关
Door was open.
我只是进去找找奥布里恩的线索
I just went in to find out what I could about o'Brien,
仅此而已
that's all.
好吧
Okay.
等我们抓到他 会联♥系♥你的
When we pick him up, I'll let you know,
可如果他涉及这起凶案
but if he had any part in this murder,
我就不能转交给你
I can't give him to you.
你怎么就知道我不会先抓到他
What makes you think I won't get him first?
是啊 你真行
Yeah, right.
你不看好我 是吧
Oh, you don't think I can do it, huh?
对 不看好
No, I don't.
好 走着瞧
Fine. We'll see.
你能照看安妮吗
Can you watch Annie?
开什么玩笑 不 不行
Are you kidding? No. No.
我现在的活儿真的非常危险
This is really dangerous work I'm doing.
你的办公室总比我的车安全得多 对吧
Your office is a lot safer than my van, right?
再说 她需要和女性相处
Besides, she needs some female time.
她妈简直是个怪胎 而我又是个男人
Her mom's such a freaking wackadoo, and you know, I'm a guy.
真倒霉 汤米
Damn it, Tommy.
安妮
Annie!
你和特蕾莎姑姑待着
You're spending the day with your aunt Teresa!
拿上你的包
Come on! Get your bag!
酷了
Cool.
比赛开始了 姐 技高者胜
It is on, sis. May the best man win.
我晕
Oh, man.
卡麦·奥布里恩是圣路易的一名会计
Carmine O'Brien is an accountant from St. Louis.
三个月前因挪用公♥款♥被捕
Uh, he was arrested three months ago for embezzlement,
庭审前逃离了小镇
skipped town right before the trial.
小时候老在费尔蒙特度夏
Spent summers growing up in Fairmont.
或许能解释他怎么会藏在这
Might explain why he's hiding here.
有过暴♥力♥史吗
Any history of violence?
没有 严格意义上的白领
No. Strictly white collar.
常春藤盟校毕业 没有被捕记录
Ivy league-educated, no prior arrests.
难以想象这样的人会对警♥察♥开枪
It's hard to see this guy shooting a cop.
这并不代表他没这么做
That doesn't mean he didn't do it.
让周回费尔蒙特打听下
Have Cho go back to Fairmont and ask around.
查下他的信♥用♥卡♥和通话记录
Run his credit card and phone records,
让瑞斯比彻查一遍
And have Rigsby put out a bolo.
好的
All right.
-普莱斯警官 你好 -你好
- Officer Price. Hi. - Hi.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you?
我为没有检查那卡车而自责
I feel bad about not checking that trunk.
我本该注意到的
Should have caught that, so, uh,
我复查了警长的文件
I went through the Chief's files.
她前天开了酒后驾车的罚单
She pulled over a D.U.I. day before yesterday--
一个叫迪米特·苏巴的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Russian guy named Dmitri Zubov.
他还住在一个度假村里
He's still staying at one of the resorts.
他为什么会引起你的注意
Well, what about him caught your eye?
酒精测验显示的是0.076
He blew a .076 on a breathalyzer.
0.076吗 那没超标
.076? That's under the limit.
他没醉 但警长还是逮捕了他
He wasn't drunk, but the Chief arrested him anyway,
这纯粹是浪费时间
I mean, which is a waste of time,
一旦这事上了法庭
'cause once it goes to court,
法官是不会受理的
the judge is just gonna throw it out.
这不像她的行事风格
That's not like her.
她做事一丝不苟
She was a real stickler for details.
谢了 我们会去查的
Thanks. We'll check it out.
我想尽我所能的帮上忙
I want to help out any way I can.
我对本地人知之甚多
I know a lot of the locals,
可以协助你们问话盘查
if I can help out with interviews.
我们会通知你的
We'll let you know.
两个手指 一夹一抽
Two fingers. Just dip and remove.
别迟疑 想试试吗
No hesitation. Want to give it a try?
来吧
Okay.
你感觉到了吗
Did you feel that?
再轻点就好了 那你感觉到了吗
Well, just slightly. Did you feel that?
你真厉害
You're good.
掏口袋 不错
Picking pockets. Nice.
我答应她 如果把她姑姑的故事
Oh, I promised I'd show her
透露给我 我就教她
if she'd tell me her best auntie Rees stories.
你敢说
Don't you dare.
当然不会 我逗他的
Of course not. I was just stringing him along.
真的吗 那我不还你这个了
Oh, you were, were you? I guess I won't give you this, then.
安娜贝丝
Annabeth?
-安妮 -安妮
- Annie. - Annie.
安妮 简和我要去工作了
Annie, Jane and I have to go to work.
你介意在我办公室待一会吗
You mind hanging out in my office?
没问题
Sure.
如果你想要练习
Rigsby's a nice, easy mark
瑞斯比是个很好得手的目标
if you want to keep practicing.
那个酒醉驾车的苏巴 他是个经济学家
The D.U.I., Zubov? He's an economist.
来费尔蒙特参加个什么贸易洽谈会
He's in Fairmont for some sort of trade conference.
留下继续度假
He stayed on for vacation.
很有趣 但这不是你真正想说的
Fascinating, but not what you really want to talk about.
我不敢相信我哥哥是个赏金猎人
I cannot believe my brother's a bounty hunter.
进入正题了
There we go.
突然之间他就成了什么硬汉了吗
All of a sudden he's some sort of tough guy?
他以为他在糊弄谁
Who does he think he's fooling?
肯定不是你
Not you.
你知道我在气什么吗 他甚至没告诉我
You know what bugs me? He didn't even tell me.
我们又没有不联♥系♥
It's not like we don't talk.
我可以告诉他这是个糟糕的主意
I could have told him this was a bad idea.
他只需给我打个电♥话♥
All he had to do was pick up the phone and call,
-但他什么都没做 -这是为什么
- But instead, nothing. - Wonder why that is--
是我抚养了他们兄弟几个
I basically raised that punk and his brothers.
他不沟通又不是我的错
It's not my fault if he doesn't communicate.
你觉得是我的错
Oh, you think it is my fault.
不 我没这么说 是你自己说的
No, I didn't say that. You said that.
我说顺其自然 你会轻松许多
I say live and let live. You'll all be happier.
操心你自己吧
Oh, mind your own business.
姓奥布里恩 名卡麦
Last name O'Brien, first name Carmine.
邮件你他的照片
Gonna e-mail you a picture right now.
有任何线索麻烦告诉我 谢谢再见
Let me know if there's any hits. Thanks. Bye.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
你刚才打电♥话♥是在查奥布里恩是吗
You were just calling in a bolo for O'Brien, right?
没错
Yep.
不错嘛
Nice.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然
Sure.
你的手♥枪♥是点357还是点40
Your sig sauer--is that a .357, a .40,
还是9毫米口径的
or the 9-millimeter?
9毫米口径
It's a 9-millimeter.
好枪
Great gun.
谢谢
Thank you.
法证回来了
Hey. Forensics just came back.
巡逻车上没有格林警长的指纹
No prints off Chief Green's cruiser.
凶手肯定擦过车了
Killer must have wiped the car.
奥布里恩家人里有什么线索吗
You got anything on O'Brien's family in his file?
父母双亡 他是独子
Uh, his parents are dead. He's an only child.
如果你想找线索
You know, if you're looking for leads,
你可以试试前女友
you should check out the ex-girlfriend.
我爸爸说他们还有个孩子
My dad says they have a kid together.
好的 谢了 我们会查的
All right. Thanks. We'll look into it.
不客气
No problem.
那你有女朋友吗
So do you have a girlfriend?
有啊 这很正常
Yes, I do, as it happens.
你爱她吗
Are you in love with her?
问得好
Oh, good question.
这很难说 这个
Well, it's hard to say. I mean, it's--
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表