剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
我们的哈姆雷特
Our Hamlet.
这真有意思
Well, that's interesting.
非常 非常有意思
That's--well, that's very interesting.
什么有意思
What's interesting?
我刚和地方检察官谈过
I just talked to the D.A.
他们准备对马汀从宽处理
They're gonna go easy on Martin,
但是他们不想追查辛德校长
but they don't want to pursue Principal Snyder
安装违法摄像头的事 没有立场
on the illegal cameras-- no upside.
真可惜 你穿上夹克吧
Well, that's a shame. Let's get your jacket on.
-我们得走了 -去哪里
- We have to go. - Where are we going?
回学校
Back to school.
很好 座无虚席 去占个好位置吧
Excellent. A full house. Make sure you get a good seat.
你不和我一起吗
You're not coming with me?
我得先去个地方
Well, I-I just have to make a quick stop first.
请演员们都在舞台左边来
Can I have my thespians stage left, please?
出场前集♥合♥一下 看起来不错
Time for our pre-show circle. Looking good.
很好 很好
Wonderful. Wonderful.
还有五分钟
Five minutes.
你好 简先生
Oh. Hello, Mr. Jane.
这里情况如何
How's it going back here?
棒极了 莎拉
Great. Oh, Sarah.
该去灯牌处了
Time to get to the light board.
莱克西 请把衬衫扎进去
Lexi, please tuck in that shirt.
抱歉 简先生 我得先走了
I-I'm sorry, Mr. Jane. I have to go.
-简直就是一团乱 -当然啦 您先忙吧
- It is absolute chaos. - Of course. Of course.
杰里梅尔
Jeremiah.
感觉怎么样 你看上去像要吐了
How are you feeling? You look a little green around the gills.
我有点紧张
Uh... I'm a little nervous.
意料之中
Well, that's to be expected.
我教你一些呼吸技巧
Why don't I give you a little breathing exercise
-让你定定神 -好 都行
- just to--to ground you? - Yeah, sure, anything.
从丹田到嘴唇
Belly to the lips. Mm, mm, mm.
从丹田到嘴唇
Belly to the lips. Mm... Mm...
短促的呼吸
Short, quick breaths.
继续
More.
短而急促 很好 再快一点
Short and quick. Okay... faster.
现在深呼吸
Now big, deep, long--
吸入大量氧气 大量氧气
Lots of oxygen. Lots of oxygen.
就是这样
There you go.
看看你现在多冷静啊
Look how calm you are now.
很好 很好
Yes, yes.
这位置有人了
Um, there's someone sitting there.
好啊
Hi.
天啊
Oh, my God!
要叫救护车吗
Should we call an ambulance?
不 不用 我没事
No. No, no. I think I'm okay.
我不知道发生了什么事
I-I don't know what happened.
你换气过度了 傻孩子 他会没事的
You hyperventilated. Silly boy. I think he'll be fine.
我不知道今晚他还能不能演出...
I don't know that he'll be able to perform tonight...
但是你有替角 是吧
Ohh... But you do have an understudy, don't you?
只有一名替角 他已经顶替了莱尔提斯
We have one understudy, and he's already being used
因为他得了单核细胞增多症
because Laertes has mono.
这真是一场灾难
This is just a disaster.
没有鬼魂我们还怎么演下去
There's no way we can go on without a ghost.
这场戏必须演 我们排练得好辛苦
Oh, we have to. We've worked so hard.
不能找人替他吗
Can't we replace him?
杰里梅尔演得又不是很好
Jeremiah wasn't even that good.
比利 别那样说
Billy, don't say that.
我们能找谁来替他呢
Who could we possibly get to stand in for him?
我也不知道 这角色真是重要
I don't know. It's such an important role.
-躺下 躺下 -有了
- Stay down. Stay down. - I know!
你能来演 简先生
Oh, you could do it, Mr. Jane.
-你知道台词了 是吧 -我我我...
- You already know the lines, don't you? - Well, I-I-I--
-我大概不行吧 -拜托了
- I couldn't possibly. - Oh, please!
如果你不来 我们就完蛋了
We're screwed if you don't.
拜托了 哥们儿
Yeah, come on, dude!
你怎么说 奥斯汀女士
What do you say, Ms. Austin?
我觉得 这主意好极了
I think... It's a brilliant idea.
好主意 瑞秋
Good job, Rachel.
那好吧
Okay then. Well...
看来是非演不可了
The show must go on.
谢谢你 你可以就穿身上这件
Thank you. And you can stay in what you're wearing.
合适极了
It's perfect. Uh--uh...
还有两分钟
Two minutes!
各就各位
Overture and beginners!
好好躺着
Stay down.
我们跟过去 看有何事会发生
Have after. To what issue will this come?
丹麦王国里有不可告人之事
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
上帝自有安排
Heaven will direct it.
不 我们还是跟上去
Nay, let's follow him.
好了 简先生 比利
All right. Mr. Jane, Billy,
第五场 该你们上了
scene five. You are on.
你要领我去哪儿
Wither wilt thou lead me?
说话 我不愿再前进了
Speak. I'll go no further.
-听我说 -我在听
- Mark me. - I will.
我的时间快到了
My hour is almost come,
我必须回到硫磺灼烧的烈火中
when I to sulphurous and tormenting flames
受煎熬的痛苦
must render myself up.
-唉 可怜的亡魂 -不要可怜我
- Alas, poor ghost. - Pity me not.
只要留心听着我要告诉你的话
Lend thy serious hearing to what I shall unfold.
一起罪孽深重的谋杀
A tale of murder most foul.
麦蒂尔尼的谋杀
The murder of Mr. McTierney!
当 当然
Uh, uh, su-surely...
你的意思是 我父亲 国王被杀吧
th-thou means the murder of my father, the king.
棒球场旁的树林里 因欲望而起的谋杀
A murder born of lust in the woods next to the baseball field.
不 你说的是丹麦的树林里 对吗
N-nay! Thou means the woods in Denmark! Right?
因一个女人和一个男孩
A murder born of unnatural
不寻常的欲望而起的谋杀
lust between woman and boy.
台词不对
Um... uh, line?
是你用这根棒球棒犯下的谋杀
A murder committed by you with this baseball bat.
不 不是我
N-no! -I-it wasn't me!
-不是吗 -是她
- No? - It was her!
里斯本 快抓逃犯
Whoa, whoa! Lisbon, we have a runner!
谢谢 你们真是热情的观众
Well, thank you. You've been a lovely audience.
抱歉我们要提前谢幕了
Sorry we had to close... early,
不过你们都了解大概剧情的
but you get the general idea.
基本上大家都死了
Pretty much everyone dies--
被毒死 被捅死
poisoning, stabbing.
是的 非常可悲
Yeah, it's all very sad.
斯堪的纳维亚人就这样
The Scandinavians, huh?
天生悲观
Gloomy bunch.
顺便说一句
Oh, and by the way, uh,
别在厕所里淘气
don't do anything naughty in the bathrooms.
希德校长在那里安了隐蔽摄像头
Principal Snyder has hidden cameras in there.
-是非法的吗 -没错
- Illegal? - Yes.
-是不道德吗 -你们决定
- Immoral? - You decide.
晚安
Good night.
我们在你家发现了那根球棒
We found the bat in your house.
奥斯汀女士大概会把责任都推给你
Ms. Austin is probably blaming it all on you.
所以你自救吧 坦白跟我说
So help yourself out. Talk to me.
她35岁 你16岁
She's 35. You're 16.
这构成法定强♥奸♥罪
That's statutory rape.
那事情经过告诉我
So tell me what happened.
是上个学期在她的表演课上开始的
It started last semester in her acting class.
她对一切都充满热情
She was, like, passionate about everything, you know?
非常刺♥激♥
Mm-hmm. It was exciting.
她告诉我 我很有天赋
And... she told me I was talented
问我要不要试演戏剧
and asked me to audition for the play.
我们开始在排练结束后约会
We started hooking up after rehearsals.
那晚麦蒂尔尼老师跑步的时候
And then Mr. McTierney saw us when he was jogging
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表