剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
加州 费尔蒙特
死者是当地警长 玛尼·格林
Victim's the local chief of police--Marnie Green.
胸部两枪 头部一枪
Shot twice in the chest, once in the head.
刚过五点时 卡车司机发现了尸体
Trucker found the body, called it in
报了警
just after 5:00.
第一个接警的是和她同一部门的警官
First responder was a, uh, officer from her department.
他在哪里
Where is he?
就在这里 他是克拉伦斯·普莱斯
Just over here. Clarence Price.
我是加调局的里斯本警探 请节哀
Agent Lisbon with the CBI. My condolences.
知道这位警官昨晚在这里干什么吗
Any idea what the chief was doing out here last night?
没有 长官 昨晚没人报♥警♥
No, ma'am. Weren't any calls on the radio.
她在这里附近有亲人吗
Does she have family around here?
警长无亲无故 基本每天24小时连轴转
Chief lived alone. Worked pretty much 24/7.
是个非常好心的人
Truly a good-hearted person.
-失礼了 -没事 我们可以以后再谈
- I'm sorry. - It's okay. Look, we can do this later.
不 没事 我真的不要紧
No, no, I'm fine, really.
有弹壳吗
Were there any casings?
有一个 是点380手♥枪♥上的
Uh, one, from a .380.
只有一个吗 她可中了三枪
One? But she was shot three times.
同事已经在找另外两个了
Got people looking for the others.
好吧
All right.
这里附近一般都有什么案子
What kind of crime scene you used to see around here?
这个山谷常有些毒品交易
There's some drugs going through the valley--
冰♥毒♥ 可♥卡♥因♥之类的
Uh, meth, coke--
不过大多报案的都是度假者
But we deal mostly with vacationers, you know?
都是来这里度假疗养之类的
Tourists at the resorts for spa vacations and such.
可能对方是马路杀手
Could be road rage.
警长和这辆车车主产生了纠纷
Chief gets into a tangle with another car,
出了事故 司机发起火来掏了枪
There's an accident, driver's got an attitude, a gun.
或许吧
Maybe.
未必
Not likely.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在目测她的身高
I'm checking the chief's height.
她大概比我矮5到6英寸
She's about 5 or 6 inches shorter than I am.
驾驶座向后至少调到了我的身高标准
The driver's seat is set back for someone at least my height.
或许她是坐在乘客座的
Maybe she was in the passenger seat.
乘客气囊没有打开 座位没人坐过
Passenger air bag didn't go off. Seat was empty.
那她当时在哪里
So where was she?
血
Blood.
她是在其它地方中枪的
So she was shot somewhere else,
凶手以为她死了 就把她塞进了后备箱
Killer thought she was dead, put her in the trunk.
可她还活着 然后打开了逃生栓
But she's alive, and she opens the escape latch,
后备箱猛的就开了
trunk pops open,
凶手吓了一跳 就把车给撞了
Killer's startled, he crashes the car.
她下了车
She gets out of the trunk,
凶手开枪击中了她的头部
killer shoots her in the head here.
所以他们只找到一个弹壳
That's why they only found one casing.
她没穿制♥服♥
She's not in a uniform,
所以她可能是从家里出来的
so chances are she came from home.
没错
Voila.
格林警长宅邸
你进去搜 我在四周看看
You start inside. I'll look around the property.
加调局 不许动
CBI! Don't move.
别紧张
Whoa! Take it easy.
跪下 双手抱头
On your knees. Hands on your head.
-没问题 -立刻
- No problem. - Do it now.
别动他
Leave him alone!
安妮 把枪放下
Annie.Put that down!
都别激动
Everybody stay calm.
该死 安妮
Damn it, Annie,
我不是让你待在车里别动吗
I told you to stay in the car!
给我把枪放下
Now put that down!
听到没 放下
I mean it. Drop it!
安妮 照我说的做
Annie, do what I said!
听他的
Listen to him.
出什么事了
What's the hell's going on?!
汤米
Tommy?
特蕾莎
Teresa?
安娜贝丝
Annabeth?
是安妮
Annie.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你们来干什么
What are you doing here?
等等 你认识这两个人
Wait, you know these people?
这是我弟弟汤米
This is my little brother Tommy.
怎么回事
Hey, how's it going?
还有我侄女安娜贝丝
And my niece Annabeth.
是安妮 我叫安妮
Annie. It's Annie.
-没人叫我安娜贝丝 -把枪放下
- No one calls me Annabeth. - Put--put the gun-- put the gun down.
放下
Put it down.
我发誓 特蕾莎 我让她别进来了
I swear to god, Teresa, I told her to stay outside.
超感警探
超感警探
第四季
第六集
第四季
第六集
你差点就闹出人命来了
You could have killed somebody or gotten killed.
这生意可不好做
Hey, it's a tough business.
少废话
Hey, quit that.
她知道决不能在执行外勤任务时碰枪
She knows not to touch the guns in the field, not ever.
外勤任务
In the field?
绝不行
Not ever.
天呐 抱歉我帮了倒忙
Jeez. Sorry for trying to help out.
她很抱歉 只是不肯承认而已
She is sorry. She just won't admit it.
这让你想起了谁
Who's that remind you of?
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你怎么过来了 你在干什么
Why are you here? What are you doing?
我在找一个逃犯
I'm looking for a skip...
一个在保释期逃跑的人
A fugitive, someone who skipped bail.
你少班门弄斧
I know what a skip is.
你什么时候起成了赏金猎人
Since when are you a bounty hunter?
我是一名取保候审专员
I'm a bail enforcement agent.
我去年看到你的时候
When I saw you last year
你还在和爱迪·邓肯盖豪♥宅♥
you were building decks with Eddie Duncan.
现在家家都有银行催债 谁还盖豪♥宅♥
Well, nobody wants a deck when the bank's at the door, Rees.
我四月接受了训练
I took a course in April.
蒂格·马尔多 马尔果的侄子
Tig muldoon, Margo's cousin?
他是个保人 他给了我一次机会
He's a bondsman. He gave me a shot.
这两个月里我捉拿了六个人
I brought in six guys in the past two months,
赚了大概四千块
Made, like, 4 grand.
-汤米 汤米 -你别再来这套
- Tommy, Tommy... - Oh, don't even start with that.
哪套
With what?
又像平常那样给我泼冷水
Busting my chops like you always do,
好像我不知道自己在干什么
Like I don't know what I'm doing.
你的确不知道
Well, you don't.
我清楚得很 我是个专业人士
I know what I'm doing. I'm a professional.
没错
Oh, right.
还带着个13岁的女儿掩护你
Taking your 13-year-old daughter along with you as backup--
真是太专业了
That's very professional.
她14岁了
She's 14,
你这么说不公平 我可没想带上她
And that's not fair, because I did not want to bring her.
我那疯子前妻和她男友去迈阿密了
My psycho ex went to Miami with her boyfriend,
所以女儿就丢给我了
So I got her.
你气色不错 头发做过了
You look good. You... do something with your hair?
你该鼓励我才对 我可是在努力工作
You should be encouraging me. I'm trying here.
好吧 你要追的那个逃犯叫什么名字
Okay. What's the name of your fugitive?
卡麦·奥布里恩 从圣路易斯逃跑的
His name's Carmine o'Brien. Jumped bail out of St. Louis.
我三天前得知他买♥♥了张车票到这里
I found out about three days ago he bought a bus ticket here,
所以我打电♥话♥给这位格林警长
So I called this chief Green
所以我让她在我赶到前替我留意他
and I asked her to keep an eye out for him until I got here.
然后我收到警方广播 说她中枪了
Then I heard on my scanner she got shot.
那你觉得警长发现了他的行踪
So you think the chief found o'Brien
然后被灭口了
and then he killed her?
对 我也不知道 或许是吧
Yeah, I don't know, maybe.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表