剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
怎么个坚强法
Stronger how?
我不知道
I don't know.
你懂的 就是日常生活中
Uh, you know. Life.
不是 要更具体一些
No. Something more specific than that.
你没法轻易说起的
Something you...
一些事
can't talk about easily.
你有身为独生子女的自信感
You have the confidence of an only child,
但我还感觉到悲伤的情绪
Yet there's sadness also.
你失去过什么人
You lost somebody.
谁都失去过什么人
Everybody's lost somebody.
没错 但你失去的是兄弟或姐妹
Yes, but you lost a sister or a brother.
哪一种
Which?
姐妹
Sister.
溺死的 谁也没错
Drowning. It wasn't anybody's fault.
你怪自己 你也知道这么想很没道理
You blame yourself, which you know is crazy.
你挺厉害
You're good.
这一手真漂亮
That's a neat skill.
现在我们来谈谈血腥约翰
So now let's talk about Red John.
所以你在工作上总是毫不留情
That's why you're relentless in your work...
因为你对自己也冷酷无情
Because you're relentlessly hard on yourself.
你知道吗 你应该对自己放松一点
You know, you should cut yourself some slack.
你会开心很多
You'd be a lot happier.
得了吧 你对我
Come on. You don't know
-一无所知 -你很孤单又很悲伤
- anything about my - you're lonely and you're sad,
因为你深埋自己的情感
because you lock down your emotions,
这使得你引诱的技巧很不自然
which accounts for your stilted seduction technique.
如果你愿意释放情感
You're capable of great passion
你是可以很有激♥情♥的
if you'd just let yourself go.
但是你做不到
But you won't,
在你赎清罪孽
not until you redeem yourself,
纠正错误之前 你都做不到
make the wrong things right.
但是还能指望你做什么呢
But how can you hope to do that?
你没法让你的妹妹死而复生
You can't bring your sister back.
你孤身一人
You're on your own.
你内心深处是个残忍♥的人 是不是
Deep down inside, you're a cruel man, aren't you?
这给你 亲爱的
Here you go, hon.
苏珊 等等
Susan, wait.
说真的 派翠克 我不想听
Seriously, patrick, I'm not interested.
别管那个了
Oh, never mind that.
我想到这案子的漏洞在哪了
I realize what's bugging me about this case.
探员们
Agents.
你们起诉他了吗
Have you charged him?
起诉谁
Charged who?
你们逮捕的那个人
The man you arrested.
送披萨的那个
The pizza guy.
谁跟你说我们逮捕人了
Who told you we'd arrested anyone?
对了
Of course.
那个叫富兰克林的护林员
Ranger Franklin.
他私下偷偷告诉我的
I was told in confidence.
别管我们抓了谁
Well, never mind who we have in custody.
我们需要看看你妻子的东西
We need to look through your wife's stuff.
现在
Now.
这是她的房♥间
This is her room.
分房♥住 是吗
Separate bedrooms, huh?
要是你告诉我你要找什么
If you tell me what you're looking for,
也许我能帮上忙
maybe I can help.
这不一定
I doubt that very much.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
凯蒂没戴她的结婚戒指
Kati wasn't wearing her wedding ring.
对 你说的没错
Yes. You're right.
也许是詹姆斯·巴卡拿走了
Maybe james barca took it.
但他身上没有 不是吗
He didn't have it, did he?
也许他扔了
Maybe he threw it away.
有可能 但是为什么呢
Possibly. But why?
更有可能的是 她没戴戒指
More likely, she wasn't wearing her ring
因为她留在家里了
because she left it at home,
人要是有外遇的时候
because that's what people do
都这么干
when they're having an affair.
你和凯蒂有外遇吗
Were you and Kati having an affair?
算了吧
Oh, come on.
没有 我们没有 女士
No, ma'am, we were not.
詹姆斯 别否认事实了
Oh, James, don't deny yourselves the truth.
你和凯蒂彼此相爱
You and Kati were in love.
或者我说错了 你们之间只是
Or am I wrong? Was it just a little...
寻点乐子 一夜风流
Fun? A little lust?
不是的
No.
我爱她
I loved her.
她也爱我
And she loved me.
她是发生在我身上最美好的事
She was the best thing that ever happened to me.
为什么你之前不说
Why didn't you tell us before?
告诉你她出轨了 为什么要说呢
Tell you that she was cheating? What for?
我不想让人觉得她是个坏女人
I don't wanna make it seem like she was a bad person.
会让她家人更伤心的
Give her family more grief.
你还真是体贴
Well, that's very considerate of you.
你们在一起多久了
How long were you together?
六个月
Six months.
有一次我送披萨 然后我们就聊了起来
I delivered a pizza one time, and we got to talking.
她很
She was...
寂寞 而且
Lonely, and...
总之 我们在一起了
I don't know. We got along.
她说我们上辈子一定是夫妻
She said we must have been married in a previous life.
其他人知道你们的关系吗
Does anyone else know about the relationship?
不
No.
詹姆斯 如果你能证明你们是情侣
Look, james, if you can prove you were lovers,
那也许你也能被免除死刑
You might be able to avoid the death penalty.
我不想被免除
I don't want to avoid it.
我杀了她
I killed her.
你看 是这样的 詹姆斯
See, thing is, James...
我呢
I'm about, oh...
有八成确定不是你杀的
80% sure that you didn't kill her.
我希望这是真的
I wish that were true.
走着瞧
We'll see.
我在你妻子的卧室发现了这个
I found this in your wife's bedroom.
随便你怎么解释
Make of it what you will,
但巴卡先生是无辜的
but Mr. Barca is innocent.
杀你妻子的凶手仍逍遥法外
Your wife's killer is still out there.
但那男的认罪了 对吧
But the man confessed, didn't he?
他只是个迷失的孩子 仅此而已
Well, he's just a messed-up kid, that's all.
我真很后悔莫及
I could kick myself.
真♥相♥就在眼前
The truth was right there.
就隔着一根头发的距离
I missed it by a hair.
一根头发而已
A hair.
梳理掉那些障碍
Brush aside the distractions,
真♥相♥清晰可见
and it's just so obvious.
是什么 我没太听懂
What is? I don't follow you.
不需要
No need.
不需要
No need.
留给专业人士来处理
Leave it to us professionals.
请放心 真凶一定会被严惩
And rest assured, the true culprit will pay dearly.
打扰了
Excuse me.
真凶一定会被严惩
"The true culprit will pay dearly"?
太戏剧化了吗
That a little too theatrical for you?
我们现在去哪
Where are we going now?
先回林♥业♥局♥办公室
Right now we're going back to the forest service office.
做什么
To do what?
放了詹姆斯·巴卡
To release james barca
然后申请一张对他兄弟曼尼的搜查令
And get a search warrant for his brother manny.
曼尼·巴卡是真凶
Manny barca is your culprit?
他有动机吗
What's his motive?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表