剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
报刊文章 受害人的背景资料
Newspaper articles, background on the victims,
对受害人家人的采访 尽情查看
interviews with the victims' families--enjoy.
我都不知道从何开始
Hard to know where to start.
要喝水 苏打水 还是咖啡
Uh, water? Soda? Coffee?
来杯水就行了 我可以随便看看吗
Water would be great. Can I just dig in?
请随意
Oh, be my guest.
谢谢
Thank you.
犯罪现场
Crime scene...
背景乐为《世界多美妙》
希望你别介意 音乐有助于我思考
Hope you don't mind. Music helps me think.
没关系 我把水放在这边
Oh, not at all. I'll put the water over here.
我越琢磨 就越觉得
The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to believe
你对圣华金河杀手的分♥析♥
that your analysis of the San Joaquin Killer
可能错了
may be wrong.
为什么
How so?
你说他是个纯快♥感♥杀手
Well, you said he's a purist,
杀人只为了取乐
a man who kills simply for the pleasure of it.
我觉得他是个曾受过重创的人
I'm starting to think he's a deeply damaged man
杀人是为了得到关注
who kills out of a need for attention.
我猜他小时候受人忽视
Neglected as a child, I'd guess.
吉姆 你觉得呢
What do you think, Jim?
我觉得你大错特错了
Well, I think you couldn't be more wrong.
听着 我比谁都了解
Look, I know the San Joaquin Killer
圣华金河杀手 你自己也说过
better than anyone, as you yourself have said.
我花了一年多时间研究他的内心世界
I've spent over a year inhabiting his mind.
这人太有才了
This man is brilliant.
他是个天才 把警方耍得团团转
He's a genius who's run circles around the police.
他杀人如麻 从不手软
He's killed at will without repercussion.
我们应该害怕他 而不是怜悯他
This is a man to be feared, not pitied.
接个电♥话♥
Excuse me.
喂
Hello?
简 旧金山警局发现了另一具尸体
Jane? S.F.P.D. found another body.
看来是圣华金河杀手干的
Looks like the San Joaquin Killer.
好的
Okay.
是他干的 对吧
It's him, isn't it?
他又杀人了
He's killed again.
受害人叫吉尔·雷瑟 18岁
Name's Jill Reisert, 18.
是圣华金河杀手干的
It's the San Joaquin Killer.
手脚都被同种细铁丝绑住
Hands, feet bound with the same wire,
打结方式也是一样
tired in the same knot.
在别处被杀 尸体被随意抛弃
Killed elsewhere, dumped randomly.
眼眶里有鹅卵石吗
Pebbles on the eyes?
不 眼睛没了
No. No eyes.
离上次谋杀才过几天
Only days after the last murder.
他现在无比渴望得到关注
He has a taste for attention now.
城市更大 舞台更大 于是他愈加暴♥力♥
Bigger city, bigger stage, bigger violence.
他对这一切感到越来越激动了
He's getting more and more excited by it all.
她是什么时候被杀的
What time was she killed?
根据尸体僵硬程度
Based on the amount of rigor,
验尸官认为是今早发生的事
coroner thinks it was sometime this morning.
海尔巴那时已经重获自♥由♥ 可能是他干的
Haibach was free by then. He could have done it.
不 我知道是谁干的
No. I know who did this--
詹姆斯·帕瑟
James Panzer.
帕瑟 报道这起案件的记者吗
Panzer? The reporter covering the case?
弗雷斯♥诺♥警局一定调查过他
The Fresno P.D. would have checked him out.
他们是查了
They did.
他有两次谋杀的不在场证明
He had an alibi for two of the murders,
肯定是伪造的
both faked somehow.
如果你不信我 就仔细查查看 随便你
Look into them if you don't believe me, or don't.
我不在乎 我知道凶手就是他
I don't care. I know it was him.
出示证据
Evidence.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
我们无法把他和犯罪联♥系♥起来
We don't have anything linking him to the crime.
联调局正在施加压力 要接手这件案子
FBI's pushing to take over this case.
我尽可能地拖住他们 但说实话
I'm doing everything I can to hold them off, but honestly,
我拧不过他们 我们需要抓到真凶
I don't have the pull. We need an arrest.
我会抓住他的 我只是需要时间
I'll get him. I just need time.
-我们没时间 -我说了我会抓住他
- Time we don't have. - I said I'll get him.
好吧 你还需要多长时间
Okay. How long do you need?
明早之前我就能拘留他
I'll have him in custody by the morning.
那就明早之前 祝你好运
Give you till the morning. Good luck.
帕瑟知道这起案件的一切信息
Panzer knows everything about this case.
没有弗雷斯♥诺♥那边的证据 也没有目击证人
We've got no Forensic evidence and no eyewitnesses.
你觉得我们怎么能抓到他
How do you propose we catch him?
我们夺走他最想要的东西
We take away what he wants most.
简先生
Mr. Jane.
有什么消息
Any news?
现在不行 凯伦
Uh, n-not now, Karen.
拜托 透露点吧 说什么都行
Please, give us a morsel, anything.
好吧 我们有了嫌疑犯
Okay. We have a suspect.
今晚我们将进行抓捕行动
We'll be making an arrest sometime tonight.
明天一大早我们就会对媒体宣布
We'll announce it to the press first thing tomorrow morning.
嫌疑人是谁
Who is it?
明天你就知道了
You'll find out tomorrow.
拜托 派翠克 再说点
Come on, Patrick. I need more.
告诉我是不是之前的嫌疑人之一
Just tell me if it's one of the previous suspects.
是的 对吧
It is, isn't it?
我可什么都没说
You didn't hear it from me.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
不 我说真的 凯伦
No, I mean it, Karen.
今天你不能公开这件事
You can't go public with this today.
我告诉你
I'm only telling you
只是不想让你明早大吃一惊
so you're not caught off guard tomorrow morning.
谢谢 等等 派翠克
Thank you. Wait. Patrick.
如果你明晚想来参加我的节目
The offer's still open if you want to come
邀请还有效哦
on my show tomorrow night.
谢谢你 但还是免了吧
Uh, yeah, thank you, but no, thanks.
好好考虑吧 我就这么点要求
Just think about it. That's all I ask.
当然
Sure.
丹 丹
Dan. Dan.
打给办公室 空出7点钟的新闻时间
Call the office and clear the 7:00 open.
我有条重大新闻
I've got a breaking story.
好吧 怎么回事
All right. What's going on?
帕瑟狂妄自大 所以才四处犯案
Panzer committed these murders out of hubris.
他想创造圣华金河杀手的神话
He wants to create a mythology around the San Joaquin Killer.
所以他才开办网站
That's why he started the web site.
他不只是想杀人
He doesn't just want to kill.
他想要人们敬畏他
He wants people to be in awe of him.
所以呢
Yes?
所以我们逮捕别人
So we arrest someone else for the murders,
某个可悲不值的普通人
someone pathetic and unworthy,
这个致命的打击会终结他的神话
thus destroying his mythology with one fatal blow.
帕瑟会继续屠♥杀♥ 来证明我们是错的
Panzer will go out and kill again just to prove us wrong,
我们就在那里等着他
And we will be there waiting for him.
先找个替罪羊
Arrest somebody else?
高招
Ohh.
你确定吗 老大
Are you sure, boss?
我来搞定
I got this.
拜托 你们这群人怎么这么不依不饶
Oh, come on. You people just don't quit, do you?
理查德·海尔巴 你被捕了
Richard Haibach. You're under arrest.
什么罪名
For what?
我们会想一个出来的
We'll think of something.
你好
Hello?
帕瑟先生 我是派翠克 我有新消息
Mr. Panzer, it's Patrick. I have some information.
我们抓到他了
We got him.
圣华金河杀手 已经缉拿归案了
San Joaquin killer. Made an arrest.
我看到新闻了
Yeah, I heard something about it on the news,
但有些难以置信 究竟是谁
but I didn't believe it. Who is it?
理查德·海尔巴
Richard Haibach.
我以为他有不在场证明
Well, I thought he had an alibi.
假的 他一直在说谎
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表