剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
谈你妹啊
Screw your word, man.
别这么忧郁 里斯本
You needn't look so glum, lisbon.
就算出了差错 也不用你担责任
If anything happens, you're not gonna be held responsible.
这正是我所担心的
Because that's what I'm worried about.
你知道她为什么这么做
You know why she's doing this.
最可能是因为想试着逃跑
To try and escape, most likely.
但是无论如何你都得这么做
Yet you're going through with it anyway.
你这么做
Are you doing this
是因为你需要艾瑞卡的帮助
because you need Erica's help
还是因为你有私心
or because you want it?
探员们 你们可以进来了
Agents, you can come in now.
你们必须签署接收监护权
You'll have to sign for custody.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 派翠克
Hello, Patrick.
艾瑞卡
Erica.
犯人艾瑞卡·玛丽·弗琳现交给你们了
Inmate Erica Marie Flynn is now in your custody.
好好照顾她
Take good care of her.
谢谢
Thanks.
他是谁
All right. Who is he?
谁
Who?
杀娜塔莉的人 别装傻了
Natalie's killer. Don't be cute.
我不知道他叫什么
Oh, I don't know his name.
全在我交响乐团的文件里
It's all in my symphony files.
是我没说清楚吗
Did I not make that clear?
你没说清楚
No, you didn't.
她肯定全忘了
Must have slipped her mind.
文件在哪儿
Where are the files?
我的律师正把它们寄到你们办公室
My lawyer is having them sent to your offices now.
很好 让我们把这事儿做完
Good. Let's get this over with.
你们认识她吗
You got her?
我们认识
We got her.
弗琳太太 我是麦克雷探员
Ms. Flynn, I'm agent Mcclay.
这位是莫里斯探员
This is agent Morris.
我们负责监视您在狱外的活动
We'll be supervising you during your furlough.
希望你们别介意
I hope you don't mind.
我有个朋友是汽车公♥司♥的主管
A friend of mine owns a car company...
为我提供外出的交通工具
And has offered me transportation while I'm out.
真贴心
How thoughtful.
派翠克 你来吗
Patrick, are you coming?
好吧
Okay.
这会很有趣的
This should be fun.
你的茶来了
Here's your tea.
非常感谢 对了 荣
Thanks so much. Oh, Ron?
怎么了 弗琳夫人
Yes, Ms. Flynn.
帮我加些柠檬在茶里好吗
Would you mind getting me some lemon for that?
没问题
Of course.
你好 老大
Hey, boss.
我查了娜塔莉的巴亚尔塔港之行
I checked out that trip Natalie took to Puerto Vallarta.
她似乎是一个人去的
It seems she traveled alone.
她在那里见过什么人吗
She meet anybody there?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我们无法定位她的相机
We've been unable to locate her camera,
但娜塔莉把旅行照片上传到了网上
but Natalie did upload travel photos on to a web site,
我正在打印
so I'm having those printed out now.
很好
Okay.
这女人到底怎么回事
What is it with this woman?
她能让男人对自己言听计从
Uh, she can get men to do whatever she wants,
我压根搞不清为什么会这样
and I can't for the life of me figure out why.
真的吗
Really?
我懂 如果我是男人的话
I get it. I mean, if I were a guy.
人身攻击是重罪 崔特
Assault is a serious offense, Trent.
伙计 那家伙是个告密的
Man, that dude was a snitch.
所以你就冲他的脸来了一拳
Is that why you were smashing his face in?
妈的 是啊 是他先害我
Hell, yeah. He's the reason why
进了少管所
I got sent to juvie in the first frickin' place.
所以你就逃出来
So you ran away from the youth facility
去报复他
to get revenge?
不是 伙计 我不得不逃走
No, man. I left 'cause I had to.
我本来不会惹是生非
I wasn't about to get jacked up.
你和另一个小鬼干上了
You had a beef with one of the other kids?
只是我的一个顾问 叫丹尼的大块头
Just one of my counselors-- big dude named Danny.
-丹尼·瓦加斯吗 -对
- Danny Vargas? - Yeah.
发生什么了
What happened?
我逃离的那晚 他
I mean, well, the night I took off, he, uh...
他和娜塔莉吵起来了
He and Natalie were fighting.
吵得不可开交
I mean, like, for real, you know?
她 她疯了似的冲他大叫
Um, she-- she was yelling at him like crazy, man,
就当着他的面
all up in his face,
但是 丹尼
But, uh, see, Danny--
他对我们很严厉
Uh, he's real hard with us kids.
他总是推我们
He, uh, I mean, he pushes us,
没人注意的时候就动粗
smacks us around when no one's lookin'...
但这次被娜塔莉发现了
Except this time Natalie saw it go down.
她看不惯这事
She wasn't too happy about it, you know?
那姑娘
I mean, the girl...
那姑娘对他来火了
Girl just started flippin' out on him.
有肢体冲突吗
Did things get physical between them?
差一点 直到我插手
Oh, well, it was about to, until I stepped in.
你 你总不能打女人
I mean... I mean, y-you can't lay your hands on a woman.
我才不管你是谁
I don't--I don't give a damn who you are.
不过 总之丹尼很生气 他气坏了
But, anyway, I mean, Danny got mad, real mad,
所以我趁他反击前逃了
so I took off before he could do something about it.
你觉得丹尼会报复你吗
You think danny would have hurt you in retaliation?
我知道他肯定会
I know he would have.
那家伙不正常 伙计
The dude has frickin' issues, man.
他才该坐在这里 而不是我
He--he should be the one sitting here, not me.
听着 废话少说
Listen, with all bull aside,
我告诉你一件事 行吗
let me tell you something, all right?
我永远不会伤害娜塔莉 绝不
I would never hurt Natalie, ever.
我没理由那样做
I-I got no reason to.
她是唯一一个
I mean, she--she was one of the only adults
把我当人看的成年人
who ever treated me like a person, you know?
我理解
Yeah, I do.
你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
还行 挺好的
Oh. Oh, yeah. Yeah.
其实不好 那段视频
Uh, no. That video was...
天哪 太糟糕了
Oh, god. It was horrible.
我完全不知道分娩那么
I had no idea that childbirth could be so...
那么可怕
Well, so scary.
也没那么糟
Oh, it wasn't that bad.
萨拉 我是个命案警探
Sarah, I'm a homicide detective.
我见过很多可怕的场景
I've seen some pretty graphic things,
但是对于那个 我真的毫无准备
But that, uh, nothing prepared me for that.
你觉得我是什么感觉 我得亲身经历
How do you think I feel? I have to go through it.
韦恩 你不会反悔吧
Wayne, you're gonna be okay with this, right?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
我是说不会 不会反悔
I-I mean, yes. Y-yes.
好的 太好了 因为我
All right. Good. Because I...
我一个人做不来
I can't do this on my own.
我懂
I know.
你希望男士拥有什么品质
What are you looking for in a man?
慷慨大方
Well, someone generous...
关心他人
And caring.
先人后己
Someone who puts the needs of others before themselves.
我希望找到一个能和我白头偕老的人
I want a man I can grow old with,
一位挚友
A best friend.
有什么问题吗
Problem?
令人沮丧
This is so frustrating.
娜塔莉的一段采访不见了
One of Natalie's interviews is missing.
太不幸了
How unfortunate.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表