剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I don't get it.
我们抓到了三名主要嫌疑犯
We've got three prime murder suspects,
他们都犯下了别的罪行
all of whom are guilty of other crimes.
谢谢你们提供的证据
Well, thanks to the evidence you were provided.
发现的 不是提供的
Uncovered, not provided.
差不多嘛
Semantics.
抓到凶手的最佳方法就是趁他们仍被拘留时
Our best hope to nail the killer is to leverage our evidence
以手头的证据让他们开口
while they're still in holding,
但是我们先找哪一名嫌疑犯
But which suspect do we go after first?
三名嫌疑犯都有可能犯下此案
Well, you have three neatly packaged possibilities.
找出谋杀阿奇·布鲁姆凶手的
Uh, the only way to know for certain
唯一方法就是让目击者指认
who killed Archie Bloom is to convince the witness to talk.
还有目击者吗
We've got a witness?
是啊
Yeah.
今晚抱住我*
*Hold me tonight
香洁拉 真肉麻
Sickening, Shangela, truly. Ohh.
姑娘们 进步很大哦
Oh, well, girl, it's getting there.
我在香洁拉后面上台
Okay, and then after Shangela, I take the stage,
就是人家啦 然后我有请
me, me, me, and then I introduce
安妮塔·曼德雷带来滑稽表演
Anita Mandelay for a little burlesque number.
天啊 他每次都让我心头一颤
Oh, my. He stops my heart every time.
好啊 格兰达
Hi, Glennda.
好 派翠克 姑娘们 这是派翠克
Hello, Patrick. Girls. Patrick.
看来大家都认识我
Well, it seems everyone knows me.
我们这个团体很亲密
We're a close little group back here.
对于大部分姑娘们来说 我是引路人
I'm the drag mom for most of these girls.
当你刚开始变装时
When you're starting out,
有人来引导你会很有帮助
it helps to have someone show you the way.
你帮她们做什么呢
And what do you do for them?
我什么都帮
Oh, what don't I do?
我引导他们购物
I help them figure out where to shop,
教她们如何穿着打扮 成为怎样的人
how to dress, and who to become.
真是过去的麦当娜
Nothing wows like vintage Madonna.
这是莱贝尔小姐
This is miss Labelled.
她在河畔公园经营匹萨店
She runs a pizza joint in river park.
格兰达教了你什么
And what did Glennda teach you?
我学会了如何给自己造势
I learned how to market myself.
意大利香肠打五折
Half off a large pepperoni...
前提是你出示来看表演的票根
if you bring in your ticket stub from the show.
我学会了如何保持简单
I learned how to keep it simple
同时散发活力
and make it sparkle.
她是弗利达·皮坡
This is Frita People.
白天是牙医 晚上很压抑
Dentist by day, devastating by night.
不好意思 请问芳名
Uh, excuse me. Wh-what's your name?
菲菲·尼克斯
Fifi Nix.
菲菲·尼克斯 格兰达教了你什么
Fifi Nix. And what did Glennda teach you?
如何接受自己
How to accept who I am.
真希望有人能教教我 不错嘛
Oh. I wish someone would show me that trick. Bravo.
派翠克 你远道而来
So, Patrick, you didn't come all this way
不只是为了和姑娘们打招呼吧
just to meet girls.
你说得对
You're right.
在调查谋杀案时 我们抓获了几名嫌疑犯
Uh, we have some suspects in the murder investigation.
我希望你能跟我去局里
I was hoping that you could come in
从中辨认真凶
and pick out the killer from the lineup.
我不能这样做
I can't do that.
他接下来就可能干掉我
Uh, I might make myself his next target.
已经有很多人憎恨我们了
Enough people hate us for who we are.
我不会再给增加他们动机了
I'm not going to give them added incentive.
我以为我已经表明态度了
I thought I made myself clear about that.
你表明的是
Well, what you have made clear here is that
你知道该如何赞美不同
you know how to celebrate what's different...
阿奇·布鲁姆就与众不同
Mm. And Archie Bloom was different,
而他活活被烧死了
and he was burned alive for it.
你必须去
You have to go.
你在这里啊
There you are.
我给你带来了这个
I brought this for you.
谢了
Thanks.
你不吃吗
You aren't gonna eat it?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我来填写一些文件
I came to fill out some paperwork.
姑娘也需要赚钱啊
A girl's gotta get paid.
是啊
Right.
还有 我是来看你的
Yeah, and... I came to see you.
好啊 桑玛
Hey, Summer.
特蕾莎
Hey, Teresa.
头儿
Hi, boss.
你搞什么啊
What is that about?
过来
Come here.
你觉得我丢人吗
Are you ashamed of me?
我在上班 她是我头儿 我们得低调行事
I'm at work. She's my boss. We need to be discreet.
我不是针对你
It's nothing personal.
我懂啦
I get it.
我只是希望我们能公开
I just wish we could be open,
像一对恋人那样
like boyfriend and girlfriend.
我们可以啊 只要你不做我的线人
We can, if you stop being my C.I.
我不想这样 我需要这份工作
I don't want to stop. I need this job.
报酬丰厚 我很喜欢
The money's right, and I like it.
这是我的第一份成熟的工作
It's the first grown-up job I've had.
那好吧
All right then.
上班的时候不要打情骂俏了 行吗
No more fooling around at work, okay?
是 周探员 立即执行
Yes, sir, agent Cho. On the double.
我的报酬呢
Where's my money?
来吧
Come on.
三号♥ 请上前一步
Number 3, please step forward.
他呢
What about him?
慢慢来
Take your time.
不 我觉得不是他
Mm... no, I don't think it's him.
谢谢
Thank you.
四号♥ 请上前一步
Number 4, please step forward.
不是 如果是他 我一定记得
Mnh-mnh. I'd remember him.
他是个衣冠禽兽
He's a brute.
谢谢 五号♥ 该你了
Thank you, and, number 5, your turn.
你认识他吗
You know him?
这人看起来很眼熟
That one definitely looks familiar.
这是你在小巷里看到的人吗
Is he the man you saw in the alley?
不 他 他块头太大了
No, he--no, he's too big.
这些人的块头都太大了
All of them are too big.
我看到的人更瘦小
The man that I saw was slender.
至少我们努力过了
Well, we tried.
不止如此 这证实了我的怀疑
We did more than that. We confirmed my suspicions.
格兰达 过来
Glennda, come along.
我想让你见见这些人
There's some people I'd like you to meet.
你们俩可以走了
Uh, you two are free to go.
这几位可悲的候选才是真正的嫌疑人
These sad specimens are the real suspects.
不再是了 这样搜集证据不合法
Not any longer. They're tainted.
简 你都知道你做了些什么吗
Jane, do you have any idea what you've done?
我什么都还没做成呢 不过就快了
I haven't done anything, but it's coming.
格兰达 认识一下真正的嫌疑人
Glennda, meet the real suspects.
一号♥嫌犯 欺凌弱小的惯犯 还是个贼
Bachelor number one-- a serial bully and a thief.
那是男人吗
Is that a dude?
二号♥嫌犯 开了一家自己的书店
Bachelor number two owns his own bookstore.
是个患有赌瘾的虐待狂
He's a drug-addicted sadist...
就算是世界上最好的舞者
Even the best dancer in the world
对于不懂音乐的人来说
would look crazy
也只是对牛弹琴
to those who can't hear the music.
这人还喜欢读烂诗
Who enjoys bad poetry.
于是就剩下三号♥嫌疑犯
Which leaves us with bachelor number three
是他们三个中最低级的生物
and the lowest life-form of them all--
一位否定自己儿子的父亲
A father that rejected his own son.
谢谢你 你这番话让我的律师如释重负
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表