剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
不知道要把他安排到哪里
Not sure where they're putting him.
格蕾斯还在待命 至少我们的饭碗没丢
Grace is still waiting to hear. At least we still have jobs.
你和里斯本谈过了
You, uh, talk to Lisbon?
谈过了 看来我们
Uh, yes. We're gonna have a...
过会儿要开个秘密小会
A little secret meeting later.
转告周和范佩尔
Tell Cho and Van Pelt.
秘密小会 谈什么
Secret meeting? About what?
之后会告诉你
I'll tell you then.
钥匙
Keys.
托克 周二那顿饭你还差20块
Hey, Tork, you're still 20 short on Tuesday's dinner.
爷们儿点 兄弟
Man up, my brother.
好
Yeah.
简 我听说你过去在马戏团做事
Hey, Jane, I heard you used to be in the circus.
是吗
Is that right?
不太准确
Um, not exactly.
我喜欢你的鞋
I like your shoes.
我也挺喜欢
Yeah.
对了
Hey.
我觉得尼斯金不是那个意思
I doubt niskin meant anything, by the way.
你指什么
What do you mean?
"你太矮了" "爷们儿点"
"You're short." "Man up."
我觉得他指的并不是...
I don't think he was referring to...
没错
No.
我是说...
I mean...
不是吧
No.
查到被害人什么情况了
What have we got on the victim?
库兹曼科是个爱沙尼亚来的入籍公民
Kuzmenko was a naturalized citizen originally from Estonia.
他曾是爱沙尼亚国家游泳队运动员
He was a swimmer on the Estonian national swim team,
于2002年来美 这边没有家人
came over to the U.S. 2002, no family here.
托克 别再玩那个破球了
Tork, stop playing with that little damn ball.
我都快让你弄神经了
Man, you're driving me crazy.
他在州政♥府♥大厦附近的"练起来"健身房♥
He, uh, worked as a personal trainer at a gym
做私人教练
near the capitol called Work-It.
他们的网站上有他的照片
Got his picture off their web site.
我知道那家健身房♥
I know that gym.
很多政♥府♥要员都在那里健身
A lot of bigwigs work out there.
简
Jane.
你最会看人了 这个人能告诉你什么
Your thing's reading people. What's this guy say to you?
我猜他是个自恋狂
I'd guess he was a narcissist
还是个勾引人的惯犯
and a serial seducer.
你是怎么知道的
How do you get that?
长♥期♥热衷做指甲保养
A jock with manicured nails,
古龙水喷得太多 裤子又太紧
too much cologne, too tight of pants,
还开着一辆有二十年前的肌肉车
and he drives a 20-year-old muscle car.
好吧 查查有没有有价值的线索
Okay. We'll see if that's useful.
马斯特森 你和托克
Uh, Masterson, you and Tork--
你们去查库兹曼科的邻居
You cover Kuzmenko's neighborhood.
尼斯金 你去查他的电♥话♥记录和电子邮件
Niskin, you run his phone and e-mails.
我去跟健身房♥的人谈谈
I'll talk to the people at the gym.
我跟你一块儿去
I'll go with you.
行啊 可以
Sure. You can come.
哈弗内探员 你要见我
Agent Haffner, you asked to see me?
对 周 咱们去我办公室谈吧
Yeah, Cho, let's talk in my office.
我们健身房♥见
Meet you at the gym.
坐吧
Sit down.
我在楼下看见你搭档了 叫瑞斯比是吧
I saw your old team member downstairs--Rigsby?
那滋味可不好受
That's tough.
是吧
I guess.
我了解你的为人 周 我读过你的档案
I know your reputation, Cho. I read your file.
你是个好警♥察♥
You're a good cop,
只是这次血腥约翰的事真把伯坦姆惹急了
but this Red John thing really pissed Bertram off.
连累你于不利的境地
Puts you in a bad spot.
你觉得简怎么样
What do you think of Jane?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你信任他吗
You trust him?
看情况
Depends.
觉得他比你聪明
Think he's smarter than you?
对
Yes.
觉得他也比我聪明
Think he's smarter than me?
对
Yes.
也许你是对的
You're probably right.
我读了简的档案 我知道会发生什么事
I read Jane's file. I know what's gonna happen.
他肯定会背着我搞小动作
He's gonna go behind my back...
跟我撒谎 设局骗我 对吧
Lie to me, run a scam on me, right?
差不多
Pretty much.
但是他也能破案
He's also gonna close cases.
那点我也明白 我跟他共事没问题
I get that, too. I can work with jane.
我只是需要一些帮助
I just need some help.
能有某个了解他的人
Someone who knows him,
能告诉我他在搞什么
someone who can tell me what's going on,
在出事之前给我个警告
warn me when something's coming.
我并不是要你出♥卖♥♥♥朋友
Now I'm not talking about betraying a confidence.
我只是想掌控住局面
I just want to be kept in the loop.
有什么区别吗
What's the difference?
区别在于 你帮我的话
Well, the difference is, you help me,
你就可以回到你的座位去查案子
you can sit at your desk and work cases.
不帮我 你就得下楼去
You don't, you're downstairs
跟你的哥们瑞斯比在大厅工作了
working the lobby with your pal Rigsby.
你想待在哪儿
Where do you want to be?
这里
Here.
很高兴听到这答复
Glad to hear it.
这是卷宗
Here's the case file.
欢迎你加入 周
Good to have you aboard, Cho.
正欣赏你儿子的靓照呢 他跟你一样高
Oh. Just admiring your son. He as tall as you?
没有 他才九岁
No, no. He's just 9 years old.
哦 那他大概跟托克一样高吗
Right. So, what, he's about, uh, Tork's size?
没有 老兄 不是 托克没那么矮
No, man. No, Tork's not that short.
我儿子大概也就这么高吧
No, my little man's probably about, like, right here.
尼斯金刚才是在说我吗
Was Niskin just talking about me?
对 我得去打个很重要的电♥话♥
Yeah, I-I gotta make an important phone call.
该死的
Son of a bitch.
我需要你帮我查一个特殊条款
I need some help locating a special item.
练起来健身房♥ 萨克拉门托 加州
健身房♥的老板是乔丝琳·查平
Gym's owner is Jocelyn Chapin.
你不介意的话 我来问话
You don't mind, I'll take lead.
-问话 当然 -很好
- Lead. Sure. - Good.
查平小姐
Ms. Chapin?
查平小姐 你好
Ms. Chapin, hi.
我是雷·哈弗内探员 加调局的
Agent Ray Haffner, CBI.
这位是派翠克·简 我们的顾问
This is Patrick Jane. He's a consultant.
你好
Hi.
真不敢相信会发生这种事
I can't believe what happened.
我明白 库兹曼科在这里工作多久了
I understand. How long had Kuzmenko worked here?
差不多九年了
Uh, almost nine years.
他刚到美国就来这儿工作了
He, uh, he started here right when he got to the U.S.
他跟人相处融洽吗
He get along with people?
很融洽 跟谁都很好
Oh, yeah, everybody.
马库斯真的很善于跟人打交道
Markus was a real people person,
他很迷人
Just charming.
你完全无法抵抗他的魅力
You couldn't really say no to him.
那他最近遇上什么麻烦了吗
So was he having any troubles recently or...
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
麦克
Mike.
-什么事 -这位是麦克·威廉纽瓦
- Yeah? - This--this is Mike Villanueva.
他和马库斯是朋友
He and Markus were friends.
这两位是加调局的探员
These are, uh, agents from CBI.
真想不到 是吧
Oh. Oh, it's crazy, huh?
我们都非常震惊
Yeah, we're all pretty racked up here.
是的 马库斯曾经跟你提起过
Yeah. Did markus mention any other difficulties
他有什么困难吗 钱或者其他方面
That he was having-- money, other issues?
没 没有 他过得很好
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表