剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
明天的事你都准备好了
You all set for tomorrow?
十二点整 都准备好了
12:00 sharp. We're ready.
你们是在商量午饭吗 听起来挺不错
You talking about lunch? That sounds civilized.
你收到备忘录了
You got the memo.
我们说的是控制预算的
We're talking about the mandatory seminar
必修研讨会
on budget protocols.
那你们玩儿的开心点
Have fun with that.
简 你也得来
You're coming, too, Jane.
你开玩笑呢吧
Uh, you're joking, of course.
我是不参加研讨会的
I-I don't do seminars.
如果是必修 你就得参加
Well, you do when they're mandatory.
不要 我只是个顾问
No, I'm a consultant.
那可真糟糕
Too bad.
他们是要查出勤的 你得去签到
They're checking attendance. You have to sign in.
那好吧
Okay then.
"派翠克·简"
"Patrick Jane."
帮我把这个抄一遍就行了
Just, uh, copy that down for me.
假冒你的签名 那是违反规定的
Forge your signature? That's against the rules.
是吗 我不会告诉别人的
Is it? I'm not gonna tell anyone.
-简 -里斯本
- Jane. - Lisbon.
我理解你目前的情绪不稳定
I understand your precarious emotional state.
鉴于你刚刚复职
Given you've just gotten your job back,
而又很敏锐地感觉到
and your sensitivity to the bureaucrats that
上司们在监视着你的每个举动
are watching your every move.
的确如此
They are.
是吧 不过那是你的事
Yes, but that's your thing.
我还是得做自己 我没法改变我是谁
I gotta be me. I can't change who I am.
是不能 但是你可以
No, but you can change
改变你在明天十二点时所在的位置
where you are tomorrow at 12:00.
那是不可能的
It's not gonna happen.
你觉得这事很有趣是吗
You think this is funny?
有个孩子失踪了 在马林郡
We got a missing child-- Marin county.
是两小时前从校车站被绑走的
Snatched from a school bus stop two hours ago.
孩子的母亲点名要找我们
The mother asked for us specifically.
瑞斯比在楼下跟我们汇合
Rigsby is gonna meet us downstairs.
范佩尔 在这儿负责联络
Van Pelt, set up a command post here.
跟马林郡治安官联♥系♥一下
Liaise with the Marin sheriff.
告诉他我们已经在路上了
Tell him we're on our way.
她能回来真好
It's good to have her back.
没错
Yes, it is.
失踪的男孩 九岁 独子
Our missing boy-- 9 years old, only child.
当时另一个孩子正往车站走
Another kid was walking to the bus stop,
然后他看见一辆车载着
and he saw a vehicle peeling out
那个叫康内·福林的男孩开走了
With our boy Conner Flint in it.
坐在后座的男人穿了一件帽衫
The man behind the wheel was wearing a hoodie.
对车子的描述呢
Description on the vehicle?
很大很黑 目击的孩子只有八岁大
Big and dark. The kid's only 8 years old.
会是为了争夺监护权而实施的绑♥架♥吗
Could it be a custody kidnapping?
那女人两年前就守寡了
The woman was widowed two years ago.
她丈夫死于癌症
Her husband died of cancer.
看起来这是户有钱人家
Looks like there's family money,
不过还没有接到赎金要求
but there's no ransom demand yet.
从汽车站开始着手吗
Start with the bus stop?
对 你和周去
Yeah, you and Cho.
简和我会去问问他的家人
Jane and I will question the family.
他母亲叫什么名字
What's the mother's name?
伊丽莎白·福林
Elizabeth Flint.
派翠克 感谢上帝你来了
Patrick! Ohh. Thank god you're here.
你好 贝丝
Hello, Beth.
我已经为通灵做好了一切准备
I have everything ready for the reading.
贝丝 我保证我会尽我所能帮助你
I'm gonna do everything I can to help, Beth, I promise,
但是你要知道 我已经不再是灵媒了
But, uh, I need to you know, I'm--I'm not a psychic anymore.
什么 你这话是什么意思
What? Wh-what do you mean?
我的意思是 我不是...
Well, I mean, I'm not...
我从来就不是个真正的灵媒
Well, I-I never really was a psychic.
不 我不
No, I'm not--wh--
不对 你在 你在说什么
No, what are you-- what are you saying?
不是 我知道 我知道你是的
No, I-I know that--that you--you are.
听着 你...
Look, you...
求你 求求你帮我找到康内
Please. Please help me find Connor.
你跟他心有灵犀
You--you have a connection with him...
-贝丝 -所以 咱们来
- Beth. - So let's--
咱们能开始了吗 我有这个挂坠盒
Can we get started? Um, I have this locket,
里面有他的照片
And it--it has his picture in it.
抱歉 女士 打扰一下
Excuse me, ma'am. I'm sorry.
-派翠克 我真高兴你在这 -女士
- Patrick, I'm so happy you're here. - Ma'am.
-我们能失陪一下吗 -我很高兴你在这
- Would you excuse us for a moment? - I'm glad you're here.
我很抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
她是你的老客户
She's an old client.
是的
Uh, yeah.
我们没时间处理这种混乱的局面
This is a mess we don't have time for.
那个男孩还在某个不知名的地方
That boy is out there somewhere,
而灵媒之类的事只会分散注意力
and this psychic stuff is a distraction.
我想你最好离开
I think you'd better leave.
我没法说不
Can't say I disagree.
你好 贝丝在里面吗
Hello. Is Beth inside?
你是...
And you are...
我是里斯本探员 我们是加调局的
I'm agent Lisbon. We're with the CBI.
纳森·格拉斯
Nathan Glass.
贝丝打电♥话♥告诉我康内的事之后
When Beth called me and told me about Connor,
我就立刻过来看看我能感应到什么了
I came over right away to see what I could sense.
感知
Sense?
我是贝丝的灵魂导师
I'm Beth's spiritual advisor.
灵媒
A psychic?
对 她在等我呢 失陪了
Yeah. She's expecting me. Excuse me.
得改主意了
Second thought...
鉴别科在那边的灌木丛里
Forensics found the kid's phone
发现了那孩子的手♥机♥
in the bushes over there.
琥珀警报 用于警方呼吁公众寻找被绑♥架♥的儿童
激活琥珀警报了吗
Has the amber alert gone live?
激活了 目前还没有消息
Yep. No tips yet.
安检员在康纳失踪后就
Deputies shut down the surrounding streets
立刻封锁了附近的街道
right after connor went missing.
树林里有一些未铺砌的小路
There's some unpaved trails in the woods
也许允许车辆通过
that maybe a vehicle could get through.
我们得去查查公路检查站 但是...
We got checkpoints up, but...
范佩尔 收到赎金要求了吗
Hey, Van Pelt, we get a ransom demand yet?
没有 而且我觉得我们大概是等不到了
No, and I don't think we're going to.
海湾区还发生过另外两起绑♥架♥
There have been two other abductions
其作案手法类似
in the bay area with a similar m.O.--
年幼的男孩在等公车时被绑走
Young boys snatched while waiting for the bus--
但是在另两起案发现场发现了动物气球
But there were balloon animals found at those scenes,
警方认为绑匪就是用它引孩子上钩的
and they think that's how the guy lured the kids.
那两个男孩最后怎么样了
What happened to those boys?
法医认为他们都是在
M.E. estimates both boys were strangled
失踪约十二小时后被勒死的
approximately 12 hours after they vanished.
这表示康纳只有八小时的时间了
Which means Connor has only about eight hours.
我总是在跟康纳讲安全问题
I talked with Connor about safety all the time.
如果有陌生人抓住你
You know, I-if a stranger grabs you,
你就踢他 打他 尖叫
just kick, punch, scream,
只要能逃跑就好
anything to get away.
我...我告诉过他的
You know, I-I... I told him.
别说了 那不是你的错
Shh. It's not your fault.
你把他教得很好
You taught him well.
所有认识你的人都知道你是个完美妈妈
Everyone who knows you knows that you're a perfect mom.
你跟康纳熟悉吗
How well did you know Connor?
贝丝和我一起交流两年了
Beth and I have been working together for two years,
从她丈夫过世后开始
since her husband passed over.
我感觉像是看着他长起来的
I feel like I've watched him grow up.
康内是个很棒的孩子 他善良有趣又聪明
Connor's such a great kid. He's kind and funny and smart.
贝丝 康内总是坐公车去上学吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表