剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I always relied on James for that.
您请坐吧
Could you please sit down?
谢谢
Thank you.
那你最近一定倍感压力吧
That must have been really stressful for you,
您目前的财务状况
Your financial situation.
真是难以启齿
It's--it's very embarrassing.
我甚至不敢对迪克提起
I mean, I couldn't even tell Deke.
请您稍等
Uh, could you excuse me?
她的家人带来了律师
Her family's here with a lawyer.
我们要么起诉她 要么放人
We gotta charge her or kick her.
也许是你走投无路
Maybe you snapped.
这也是人之常情
It's understandable.
一个脆弱的瞬间 你想到一条出路
One weak moment, and you saw a way out.
如果康内遭遇不测
If something were to happen to Connor,
你的问题就都解决了
all your problems would be over.
如果康内遭遇不测
If something happens to Connor,
我活着还有什么意思
my life will be over.
求你 求你帮我找到儿子
Please, please just help me find my boy.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好 我很好
I'm fine. I'm fine.
他们怎么说
What did they want?
他们问了很多有关财产的问题
Well, they a-asked me a lot of questions about money.
都是无稽之谈
It was just stupid.
我觉得妈妈是无辜的 你怎么想
I think Mom's clean. What are you thinking?
我怎么想
What was I thinking?
我刚才在想
I was thinking, uh...
爱情真是诡异
Love is strange,
我在想 去吃个三明治
And I was thinking about a sandwich.
你知道康内被绑♥架♥ 还有谁能从中获利吗
Uh, you know who else is profiting from Connor's abduction?
-谁 -纳森·格拉斯
- Who? - Nathan glass.
他有前两个孩子案发时的不在场证明
Uh, he alibied out for the first two kids,
但没有康内一案的
But not Connor,
也许是他掳走了他
and maybe he took him to
好发展与贝丝的关系
cement his relationship with beth.
他倒是有那么冷酷无情
Well, he's certainly heartless enough.
我们叫他问话
We'll get him in a room.
不 他只会一问三不知
No, he'll just clam up.
要是让他引领我们找到康内呢
What if we can get him to lead us to Connor?
那就太好了
That would be nice.
头儿 鉴别科从康内学校公车站
Boss, forensics came back with the labs
取证回来了
on Connor's school bus stop.
毫无发现
Nothing?
是的 只有一件事很奇怪
Nope. The only weird thing is,
他们在康内被带走时所在的位置
there were traces of white fir pollen
发现了一些白冷杉的花粉
in the spot where they think that Connor was grabbed.
那附近没有白冷杉 只有松树
There are no white firs there. Just pines.
好吧 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
好了
Okay.
有了 明白了
Yes. Got it.
我们离开这儿吧
Let's get out of here.
有什么消息吗
Any news?
没有 我只是想对你说
No, uh, listen, I just wanted to say
对于这一切 我深表遗憾
I'm sorry for everything that's happened.
出了什么事
What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么
Uh... w--
-走了 -等等
- Bye. - Wait.
-贝丝 -等等 不 派翠克
- Beth. - Wait, wait. No, Patrick.
你刚才握住了我的手 是不是有事
When--when you--you grabbed my hand, you--something--
-什么事也没有 -一定出事了
- Uh, n-nothing happened at all. - Something happened.
你是不是
Are you...
-没有 -不不 你是不是感应到什么
- No! - No, no. Are you sensing something?
没有没有
No. No.
骗子 你说谎
Liar. Liar.
我看见
I see...
有一张脸
There's a face.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
那是康内
It's Connor.
-是吗 -我的天
- It is? - Oh, my god.
简 你这是在做什么
Jane, what are you doing?
我不明白
I don't understand.
他就站在我面前
He's standing right there in front of me.
里斯本
Lisbon.
是怎么回事
What is it?
里斯本 我不喜欢这样 我不喜欢这样
Lisbon, I don't like this. I don't like this.
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
不 还有别人在那儿 我看见了
No. There's someone there. I see someone.
等等 等等 还有别人
Oh, wait. Wait. There's someone.
他们跟在后面
Are--they're following.
他们会抓到我的
They're gonna catch me.
我出汗了
Sweating.
是绑♥架♥他的人吗
His abductor?
拜托 这都是胡扯
Oh, come on. This is crap.
我办不到
I can't do it.
我办不到 他只是个孩子
I can't do it. He's just a little boy.
我
I-I...
康内 康内
Connor. Connor.
没错 是康内 康内 他在哪
Yes, yes. Connor. Connor. Where is connor?
有一束光 灯光闪烁
There's a--there's a light, and it dances.
闪烁 闪烁在水面上
It just dance-- it dances on the water.
-水面上灯光闪烁 -天啊
- It's dancing on the water. - Oh, god.
-很美 -康内 康内在有水的地方
- It's so beautiful. - Connor. Connor's near water.
有刺鼻的气味 像是 很辛辣
It's a--it's a strong smell, like, uh... spicy,
-像是圣诞树的味道 -松树吗
- Like christmas, uh, trees. - Pine trees?
像是松树 但不太一样
It's like pine trees, but different.
很难闻
Oh, and the bad--
有很难闻的气味 难闻的味道
There's a bad smell, a bad taste.
很刺♥激♥
Pungent.
是火♥药♥味 没错 是火♥药♥味
Gunpowder. Yeah, it's gunpowder.
很难闻
It's bad.
差不多能看见那所屋子
And you can almost see the house.
他被包围其中
He's just surrounded.
四周都是树木 树木林立
There's wood, wood and trees, and--and--and...
他在一间木屋里
Uh, he's in a cabin.
那不是间木屋 那是
It's not a cabin. It's a...
不对 空间更小 就像是...
No, it's like a, uh, it's smaller, like a sh--
我太累了
Ohh. I'm tired.
简 醒来
Jane. Wake up.
简 醒过来
Jane, wake up!
发生了什么事
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还想问你呢 刚才太诡异了
I was gonna ask you that. That was weird.
不 我就知道你可以感应到他
No, I-I knew you could sense him.
别碰我
Please don't touch me.
-我知道你知晓他的下落 -别碰我
- I knew you could sense him. - Don't touch me.
-召集你的邻居 -好的
- Get all of your neighbors... - Yes.
以及志愿者
And volunteers.
卡尔 我要你联♥系♥治安部门
Karl, I want you to call the sheriff's department.
周带领大家去国家森林区搜索
Cho will lead the search of the state forest.
从福林家的占地界限找起
We'll start at the Flint property line.
一小时后行动 出发
In one hour. Let's go.
走吧
Come on!
瞧 灵媒都是这么通灵的
See, that's how you do a psychic reading, huh?
把刀放下 立刻放下
Drop the knife! Do it now!
你聋了吗 把刀放下 福林
Are you deaf? Drop it, Flint!
我没打算伤害他 我发誓
I wasn't gonna hurt him, I swear.
跪下 把手放在头上
Get on your knees. Put your hands on your head.
康内
Connor?
康内
Connor.
康内 我是加调局的范佩尔探员
Connor, I'm Agent Van Pelt. I'm from the CBI.
我是来救你的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表