剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
也许推了他一两下 好吗
maybe pushed him a little bit, okay?
仅此而已 这不算虐待
That's it. It wasn't abuse.
娜塔莉来这里时热情满满
Natalie came in here all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed,
觉得她可以和这些孩子交流
Thinking she was gonna connect with these kids,
想法很好 但是不管用
And it's a great idea, but it doesn't work.
这些禽兽们只有被打时
Sometimes getting physical is the only thing
才知道自己犯了错 懂吧
These animals respond to, you understand?
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
虐待儿童是犯法的
Abusing kids is against the law.
你懂吗
Do you understand?
懂了
Yeah.
很好
Good.
好 谢谢 再见
Okay. Thank you. Bye.
理查德·艾尔里奇
well, Richard Eldridge
明天一大早就会和
Will be speaking with one of my colleagues
我的一个同事谈谈
First thing tomorrow morning.
我俩配合默契 是吧
We make a good team, don't we?
你说你有个问题
Y-you said you had a question.
哦对了
Oh, yes. That.
如果我告诉你我在撒谎 你会恨我吗
Would you hate me if I told you I was lying?
最近我都没机会和魅力男士
It's just these days I don't get to spend much time
单独相处
alone with charming men.
这是有理由的
Well, there's a reason for that--
这样你才无法杀了他们
So you don't kill them.
我们都有自己过去的包袱
We all have our baggage.
在过去的几个月里
I've been thinking about you a lot
我经常想起你
Over the past few months.
我总是在想 如果我们
I often wonder how things would be,
在另一种情况下见面 会擦出怎样的火花
Had we met under different circumstances.
总是想着过去会让你发疯的
Thinking about what might have been will drive you crazy.
想着未来将怎么样会更好
Much better to think about what will happen in the future.
艾瑞卡
Erica.
我喜欢你 派翠克
I like you, Patrick.
希望我的直白没有让你觉得不舒服
I hope my directness doesn't make you uncomfortable.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
色♥诱♥我 来隐瞒你的真实目的
Seducing me to conceal your true purpose,
也就是逃跑
Which is to escape.
是吗
Am I?
我在色♥诱♥你吗
Seducing you?
没有
No.
我不想逃跑 派翠克
I'm not trying to escape, Patrick.
其实 你也不相信我会跑
In fact, you don't actually believe I am.
是吗
No?
是的
No.
那些门外的探员不是来看住我的
Those agents outside the door aren't to keep me from escaping.
而是不让我俩在一起的
They're to keep you and I apart.
我知道你对我有感觉
I know you have feelings for me.
你编出我要逃跑的瞎话只是为了
This whole escape nonsense is just your way
逃避你的感觉
of avoiding those feelings.
不 其实我真觉得
No, actually, I'm fairly concerned
你会逃跑
you might try to escape.
那就扪心自问吧
Then ask yourself this.
如果现在门外没有那些探员
If those agents weren't outside the door right now,
你会怎么做
what would you do?
你想怎么做
What will you do?
这些是什么
What are these?
娜塔莉·吉贝琪在巴亚尔塔港度假时
Pictures Natalie Gibecki took when she was on vacation
拍下的照片
in Puerto Vallarta.
我在一张张检查 看看她在那边
I was checking them to see if she met anyone...
有没有遇上谁
when she was down there.
有吗
Did she?
看上去不像
Doesn't look like it.
所以我算完事了吧
I guess I was done with those.
我和娜塔莉从一年前
Natalie and I started seeing each other
开始约会
about a year ago.
你出轨了
You were having an affair.
是的
Yes...
但是我对她是认真的
But I wasn't just stringing her along.
我确实想过离开我妻子
Uh, I planned to leave my wife.
只是 情况很复杂
It's just... you know, it's complicated.
复杂
Complicated?
是因为你妻子家很有钱
Because your wife's family has millions of dollars
而你只在一个非盈利组织领♥取♥最低工资吗
And you make minimum wage at a nonprofit?
娜塔莉对你已婚的事情怎么看
What did Natalie think about your being married?
她一开始很耐心
She was patient at first.
她知道我也很痛苦
She knew that I was unhappy.
可是最近 她有点厌倦等待了
Recently, she got tired of waiting,
她想做个了断
So she broke things off.
什么时候的事
When was that?
两周以前
Two weeks ago.
那段时间我们都没怎么说话
We hardly spoke during the entire time.
我打了电♥话♥给她 想跟她见面
I called her. I asked her to see me.
可她不愿意
She wouldn't.
她说她想离开一阵子
She said she needed to get away,
整理一下思绪
Clear her head.
所以她去了巴亚尔塔港
And is that why she went to Puerto Vallarta?
是的
Yes.
我以为我们之间结束了
I just assumed that that was the end.
但是几天前 她给我打电♥话♥
Then a few days ago, she called.
说她想见我
She wanted to see me.
她被杀的那天晚上是要去见你
She was going to meet you the night she was killed?
对
Yes.
晚上九点 在我们常见面的小酒吧
9:00. The same little bar we always go to.
我等了她一个小时
I waited an hour.
她没出现
When she didn't show, I just...
我觉得她应该是改了主意
Uh, I assumed that she had changed her mind.
我知道 你只是
I-I know that-- that you're just--
你只是在尽你的职责 里斯本探员
You're doing your job, Agent Lisbon.
我绝不会对娜塔莉做这种事的
I would never do this to Natalie.
我做不出来
I couldn't.
娜塔莉被杀的那个晚上 她正要去见你
Natalie was going to meet you the night she was killed--
与她有一段婚外情的已婚男人
A married man she was romantically involved with
而且没有不在场证明
Who doesn't have an alibi for the night of her murder.
如果我怀疑你 也是理所应当
You'll forgive me if I'm a little skeptical.
男朋友怎么说
what about the boyfriend?
他说娜塔莉被杀的那天晚上
He said he was going to meet Natalie
本来是要去见他的
The night she was killed.
这是见面地点
Here's the name of the place.
你和周去找酒保谈谈
You and Cho talk to the bartender.
-看看有没有人记得他 -好的
- See if anybody remembers seeing him. - Okay.
艾瑞卡呢 去做指甲了吗
Where's Erica, getting a mani-pedi?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
好了 有点过分了啊
All right. This is getting ridiculous.
艾瑞卡已经做完她的工作了
Erica's served her purpose.
现在我们该把她送回监狱了
It's time to bring her back to prison.
不行
Oh, we can't do that.
为什么
Why not?
我需要她
I need her.
简先生 弗琳女士 你们好
Mr. Jane, Ms. Flynn, how nice to see you.
请问你们是作为宾客出席的吗
You are here as guests?
也不算是
Uh, well, not--not exactly.
不是出什么问题了吧
I hope there's not some problem.
雷林先生没跟你说吗
Mr. Relin didn't tell you?
说什么
Tell me what?
我和艾瑞卡是来表演节目的
Erica and I are performing tonight.
只是我们练习的一些小戏法
Just a little something we've been working on.
都已经安排好了
It's all been arranged.
真棒啊
Um... How fantastic.
借你吉言
Well, let's hope.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表