剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
我何必为这一个人
Why should I feel anything
感到悔不当初呢 就因为...
for one man, just 'cause...
就因为他的死是我造成的吗
just 'cause I was the cause of his death?
问得好
That's a good question.
在这儿签字吧
Sign here.
那么这就结案了
So that's it then.
谢谢你让我来旁观
Thank you for letting me watch this.
没什么
No problem.
洞察我的愤怒 真的很有效
Visualizing my anger works really well.
我只是还你的人情
Just returning the favor.
我还有很多可以教给你的
There's so much more that I could teach you.
是吗
Is there?
让你不再怀疑 愤怒 害怕
To be free of doubt, anger, fear.
让我向你展现 你未曾见过的世界
Let me show you the world as you've never seen it.
让我向你展现
Let me show you
你未曾见过的自己
you as you've never seen yourself.
真是精彩的推销辞
Great sales pitch.
不过我现在已经对坏男孩免疫了
But I'm sort of over bad boys these days.
还是谢谢你
Thanks anyway.
希尔女士杀了加布吗 为什么
Ms. Hill killed Gabe? Why?
因为一些政♥治♥斗争
There was political stuff going on.
但是我想你哥哥只是想让你幸福
But I think mostly your brother just wanted you to be happy
让你离开这儿
and to get out.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
我们浏览你哥哥笔记本的时候
We were going through your brother's laptop,
发现他留给你的几段视频
and we found some videos that he'd made for you.
有点像写给你的信
Kinda like letters.
我想你可能想看上一段
I thought you might like to see one.
生日快乐 小妹
Happy birthday, sis.
我希望你生日过得愉快
I hope it's a good one.
我不知道你还会不会看我的视频
I don't know if you'll ever see this,
但我只是想说 我以你为荣
but I just wanted to say that I'm proud of you.
我非常想念你 小妹
I miss you so much, sis.
我知道我们对于有些事 立场不统一
I know we don't agree about some things,
但我希望你知道 我永远在你身边
but, uh, I hope you know that I'm always here for you,
随时
Anytime.
我会等待
I'll be waiting.
希望会快能见到你
See you soon, I hope.
还有很多这样的吗
Are there more of these?
是啊 录了很多很多
Yeah, there's a whole lot of 'em.
我能不能留下多看几段
Would it be okay if I stayed to watch a few?
你可以随便待多久
You can stay as long as you'd like.
派翠克
Ah, Patrick.
跟你打交道 总是很愉快
Always a pleasure doing business with you.
今晚有很多人 畏于我的盛怒
There are many fearful men hiding from my wrath tonight.
这感觉真好
It's a good feeling.
法拉加谋杀案 又回到了悬案的卷宗里
And the murder of farragut goes back in the cold case file,
真是一箭双雕
So that's a nice twofer.
你干得也不赖啊
Well, you didn't do too badly yourself.
你暗地里耍的小把戏 派翠克
You played a deep game here, Patrick.
像你这样的人 可以想出十几种法子
A mind like yours could've developed a dozen ways
骗诺拉·希尔上钩
Of tricking Nora Hill
根本不用协助我巩固权力
without helping me in my little power play.
你过奖了 这是最容易的法子
Well, I'm flattered. It was the easiest way.
不
No.
不对
No.
你是想让我欠你一次人情 对吧
You wanted me to owe you a favor, didn't you?
那好吧
Mm. Well, all right.
我欠你的
I owe you.
没错
Yes.
确实如此
You do.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表