剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
这太难堪了
This is an embarrassment.
这对你来说 确实难堪
Well, it's an embarrassment to you.
你根本不知道 是艾米陷害伊芙谋杀
You had no idea Amy framed Eve for murder.
艾米
Amy?
如果是你干的 你现在说句话吧
If you did this, you have to say something now.
我要先请律师
I want a lawyer first.
够了
Oh! Enough.
所有人到我内庭商议 除了你
Everyone in my chambers now, except you.
我的客户愿意认罪
My client is willing to confess,
但有一个条件
But under one condition--
地检办公室撤销她死刑的指控
The D.A.'s office takes the death penalty off the table.
如何
Well?
简怎么知道这是有人栽赃呢
How did, uh, Jane know that it was a frame job?
邻居看见一个金色长发的女人
The neighbor saw a woman with long blonde hair
在谋杀当晚离开了死者的家
leaving the victim's house the night of the murder.
简清楚伊芙是无辜的
Jane knew that Eve was innocent.
所以一定是那个女人戴了假发
It had to have been a woman in a wig.
伊芙的妹妹 不可能有这样的心计
Eve's sister--she couldn't have pulled this off.
她连杯红酒都倒不好
She couldn't even pour a glass of wine.
艾米是唯一有能力又有动机的人
Amy was the only one who was capable and had motive.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
好 取消死刑指控
Yeah. Death is off the table.
你可以交待了 这位年轻的女士
Start talking, young lady.
我只是想得到属于我的东西
I just wanted what was mine, you know?
我们的酒是佳酿 备受欢迎
Our wine is a sensation. Everybody loves it.
很多投资商都想注资
Investors want to jump on board,
他们想让我们变得富有
and they want to make us rich.
可伊芙只想小本经营
And Eve wants to stay small.
小本经营 她有成亩的土地
Small? She has acres of land.
有富有的老公
She has a rich husband.
她懂什么呢
What does she know about that?
我每周工作近百个小时
I work nearly a hundred hours a week.
才勉强还清贷款
I can barely make my mortgage.
我觉得这是我的机会
I thought this was my shot.
伊芙告诉你 她与卡洛斯有染
And Eve had told you about her affair with Carlos.
如果他被杀 她就会被调查
You knew, if he was killed, she'd be investigated.
是的
Yes.
我告诉卡洛斯 我是伊芙的朋友
I told Carlos I was a friend of Eve's.
我不知道会不会有人看见我
I didn't know if someone would see me,
所以我戴上假发 让他们以为我是伊芙
So I wore the wig to make them think I was Eve.
我说我对舞蹈课感兴趣
I said I was interested in taking dance lessons,
所以他邀请我来家里
so he invited me in.
我从我们的葡萄园里 取了凶器
And the murder weapon, I took from our vineyard
我知道上面一定有她的指纹
I knew her fingerprints would be on it.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
我想要回我的工作
I want my job back.
-回家去 -今天直到你们搅局之前
- Go home. - You know, I was handling that situation
场面我都控制得很好
just fine today until you busted in.
我需要这份工作 金宝
I need this job, Kimball.
我已经放弃了别的一切
I've given up everything else.
你为何还要夺走我的工作
Why would you take this from me?
因为你疯了
Because you're crazy!
那你能拿我怎么办 打我吗
What are you gonna do, huh? Hit me?
不 这是你想要的结果
No. That's what you want.
什么
What?
所以你今天才一直逼问墨菲
That's why you kept pushing Murphy today.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?!
你很享受险境 桑麻 你需要这种感觉
You get off on danger, Summer. You need it.
它可以让你暂时忘了你不幸的人生
It provides a distraction from your unhappy life!
去你的 金宝
Screw you, Kimball!
你这个人也没那么难搞懂
You know, you're not so difficult to figure out yourself!
是吗 那你搞懂了什么
Yeah? What'd you figure out?
什么也没有
Nothing!
这快把我逼疯了 你到底是谁啊
And it's driving me crazy! Who are you?
-我要走了 -不不不
- I gotta go. - No, no, no, no.
除非你把工作还我
Not until you give me my job back.
-让开 -你炒我是因为你喜欢我
- Move. - You fired me because you like me.
你喜欢我 而你不知道该怎么面对
You like me, and you don't know what to do about that.
-再见 -承认吧
- Bye. - Admit it!
好 我喜欢你
Okay, I like you.
快承认
Admit it!
很抱歉 你真喜欢我
I'm so sorry. Y-you do?
我现在能走了吗
Can I go now?
来一张镜头之吻如何
How about a kiss for the cameras?
简
Jane.
你的五分钱
Your nickel.
你肯定庆幸自己没赌一百万吧
Bet you're glad you didn't bet a million.
晚安 简
Good night, Jane.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表