剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Nothing but offices around here. It's dead at night.
他肯定是坐车来的
Well, he must've arrived here in some kind of vehicle.
离这里一个街区有条州际公路匝道
There's an interstate ramp a block away from here.
这伙计可能来自俄勒冈州
Our friend could've come from Oregon.
我们需要二十分钟 你们就可以带走他了
Give us 20 minutes with him, and you can bag him.
不急
No hurry. Hey.
顺便说一句 简的事情我很遗憾
Sorry about Jane, by the way.
太糟了
That's too bad.
什么太糟了
Too bad about what?
他被逮捕的事
That he got arrested.
我从维加斯警方那里听说的
I heard it from some guys in vice.
他在拉斯维加斯被捕了
He got busted for assault, fraud, narcotics,
罪名是斗殴 诈骗 吸毒
and resisting arrest in Vegas.
那太糟了
That's terrible.
我们该做点什么
We should do something.
-比如呢 -我不知道
- Like what? - I don't know.
比如跟他谈谈 问问他需不需要帮忙
Try and talk to him, I guess, see if he needs help.
他离开已经六个月了
It's been six months since he left.
-也许他改变主意了 -不行
- Maybe he's changed. - No.
可是...
But--
我能帮的都帮了
I offered him all the help in the world,
而他一次又一次拒绝我
and he turned me down many times.
他得自己先想通
He has to want to change.
等他的生活跌至谷底 他就会想通的
He has to hit bottom and know it.
这才是恢复守则 对吗
That's recovery 101, right?
也许吧
I guess.
这也许就是他的最低谷了
Well, maybe this is bottom.
他很低迷 老大
It's pretty low, boss.
他需要帮助的话自然会告诉我们的
When he wants help, he'll ask us.
他知道我们在哪儿
He knows where we are.
-帕特 见到你很高兴 -你也是
- Hey, Pat. Good seeing ya. - You too.
快把这个不明死者送去冷库吧
Get our John Doe here on ice quick.
他在这里可好一会儿了
I think he's gonna be around for a while.
好的 到时候见
All right,see ya.
在这里签名
Sign that.
为什么释放我 我没要保释
Uh, wh-why am I being released? I didn't raise bail.
有人保你了
Somebody raised it for you.
是谁
Who was that?
我不知道是谁
I don't have that information.
我猜是特蕾莎·里斯本 是吗 里斯本
Teresa Lisbon is my guess. Huh? Lisbon?
我不知道是谁
I don't have that information.
好吧 你不知道是谁
Okay. You don't have that information.
你留着吧 谢谢
You can keep that. Thank you.
婚礼教堂
托德汽车旅馆
派翠克·简 加调局顾问
老大 有好消息也有坏消息
Boss? Good news, bad news.
坏消息是不明死者的指纹没有匹配
Bad news-- our John Doe's prints
所以还没法确认他的身份
didn't get a match, so we still have no I.D.
果然
Of course.
好消息是
Good news--
萨城警局昨晚在
SAC P.D. caught a homicide
帕克伊马街和第三街的交汇处
on Pacoima and Third
接到一起谋杀案
last night.
疑犯逃走了 不过有一名目击证人
Suspect got away, but they have an eyewitness,
他们还原了凶器
and they recovered the murder weapon--
是一把散弹猎枪
a sawed-off shotgun.
弹壳和我们发现的一样
Ejected cartridge was the same make as ours,
帕克伊马街和第三街的交汇处
and Pacoima and Third
距离凶案现场
is only ten blocks
只有十个街区远
from our murder scene.
这只是个消息
That's news.
算不上什么好消息
Good news would be better than that.
也算是一条线索吧
It's a lead.
你说得对 你说是萨城警局吗
You're right. SAC P.D., you said?
哪个警探负责这起案子
Uh, who's the detective on that?
不知道 是罗伯特队长的夜巡警♥察♥
Not sure. Somebody on Captain Rupert's night shift.
你说得对 是条好线索
You're right. It's a good lead,
我得出去透透气
and I need to get out of here.
我们去走访一下相关人员吧
Let's go down in person and see what they have.
惊喜
Surprise.
劳莉 是吗
Lorrie, right?
劳拉蕾
Lorelei.
抱歉 我不该来的
Sorry. This was a mistake.
不 不 不 劳拉蕾
No, no, no, no, no. Lorelei.
我很高兴见到你
I'm very happy to see you.
只是今天过得太慢了
Just, uh, been a little slow today.
这个星期过得不太好
It's--it's been a rough week.
我猜也是
Yeah, I can imagine.
我给你带了些鸡汤
I brought you some chicken soup.
为我吗
For me?
是的
Yeah.
请进
Come in.
抱歉家里很乱
Excuse the mess.
你怎么知道我住这里
How did you know my address?
保释担♥保♥人给我的地址
The bail bondsman gave it to me.
你怎么知道保释担♥保♥人是谁
How did you know who the bail bondsman was?
你谁啊 神探科伦坡吗
What are you, Columbo here with the third degree?
抱歉 只是有点好奇罢了
I'm sorry. Just a little curious.
我知道是谁
I knew who he was because
因为我就是给你交保释费的人
I was the one that put up the money for your bail.
那可是一大笔钱
That's a lot of money.
只要我攒够钱 就马上还你
I'll--I'll pay you back as soon as I can.
就知道你会这样说
Figured you were good for it.
你为什么要帮我
Why'd you do that for me?
你看来像个迷失方向的好人
You seemed like a good man who lost his way.
我能帮忙 所以我就帮了...
I could help, so I did...
此时此刻
and at this point,
直接说声"谢谢"就行
a straight up "Thank you" would be okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
监狱里有很多好人...
There's, uh, a lot of good men out there...
迷失了方向
who have lost their way.
你非得逼我说出来吗
Wow. You're gonna make me say it out loud?
我觉得我们处得很好
I felt like we got along pretty good.
我觉得我们之间...
I felt like there was some kind of...
有种奇怪的联♥系♥
weird connection there between us.
我相信我的直觉
I trusted my feelings.
该死 我错了吗
Damn it. Was I wrong?
没有
No.
你没错
You weren't wrong.
那就好
Okay then.
我得警告你 劳拉蕾
I have to warn you, Lorelei, um,
你可能对我第一印象很好 但那其实
I'm not the great catch you might think I am from...
不是真实的我
first impressions.
没关系 我也没那么优秀
That's okay. Neither am I.
萨克拉门托警局
比恩 告诉这些人你看到了什么
Bean, tell these people what you saw.
我在第三街上捡罐子
I'm collecting cans on Third,
他们就在旁边的公园里进行毒品交易
right next to the park where they sell their drugs.
突然枪响了 砰
There's a gunshot. Boom!
然后一位高大年轻的拉丁绅士
Then a tall, young, Latin gentleman
从公园里跑出来 还拿着一把短火枪
come running out of the park holding a sawed-off shotgun.
他绊了一下 摔倒了
He trips and falls over.
枪也丢了 然后他爬起来跑了
Drops the gun. Then he gets up and runs away,
留下了枪 这就是我看到的情况
leaves the gun, and that's what I saw.
那位高大年轻的拉丁绅士
The tall, young, Latin gentleman--
你看到他的长相了吗
did you get a good look at him?
他正从我身边跑过
Come right by me.
脸上的这个位置有块疤
Got a scar on his face right here,
山羊胡...
little chin beard...
戴着硕大的金耳环 像海盗一样
Big gold earring like a pirate,
黑T恤 牛仔裤 白鞋子
black T-shirt, jeans... White shoes.
T恤上有什么商标或者数字吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表